zeppelin drawings

I just finished this. It's from when Pagey was at the Faces party in 1976. I had to guess what the colors were from the black and white picture. And his little thin socks were inspired by Miss Pamela descriptions. ;):wub:

scan0001-2.jpg

Oh Alex I love it :o , really, I think this is my favorite by now. Nice job :D It came out wonderful

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just finished this. It's from when Pagey was at the Faces party in 1976. I had to guess what the colors were from the black and white picture. And his little thin socks were inspired by Miss Pamela descriptions. ;):wub:

scan0001-2.jpg

Alex, this is wonderful! :o One of your best by far! :thumbsup::wub:

Hello everyone. Amazing drawings, by everyone! biggrin.gif

I'm new but I saw this thread and I thought, 'I have a few drawings, maybe they'll fit here'.

Hope you like them smile.gif

img026tl.th.jpg

Unfortunately, I never quite finished this one ): I scanned it to show my friend, and then it got wrecked, so this is all I have left of it.

jimmypageohmagah050.th.jpg

I was very proud of this picture rolleyes.gif

Dedicated to my idols.

I'm new but I saw this thread and I thought, 'I have a few drawings, maybe they'll fit here'.

img026tl.th.jpg

Unfortunately, I never quite finished this one ): I scanned it to show my friend, and then it got wrecked, so this is all I have left of it.

Dedicated to my idols.

Hey you are talented, really great job you did. I love it, especially a Jimmy one :D

img026tl.th.jpg

Dedicated to my idols.

I love them both. Especially the one of Jimmy. Thank you. :D

Alex, lovely as always! I really like his eyes and hair in this one! Great again!

DMachine, absolutely amazing work! I wish I had the patience to draw something like that someday!

JohnPaulJesus, those drawings of yours are great! Especially the White Dragon Suit Jimmy got a lot of dynamics.

Keep them drawings coming, please!

• 3 weeks later...

OUT-Frigging-STANDING!!!! LOVE the style!

what BUK said...Alex, DMachine. JohnPaulJesus, Peep Solero amazing!!! I wished I could do that.

Amusedoxi- those by painter Alexander Vigalov are great. Good Find!!

Keep them coming all :thumbsup:

what BUK said...Alex, DMachine. JohnPaulJesus, Peep Solero amazing!!! I wished I could do that.

Amusedoxi- those by painter Alexander Vigalov are great. Good Find!!

Keep them coming all :thumbsup:

Unfortunately, that's all his portraits of Zepp. But there're some more works dedicated to rock stars on his site

• 2 months later...

No-one's posted on this thread for ages D:

I hope I don't get in trouble for bumping it or anything :/

Here's a picture of Jimmy I drew for a friend of mine a few nights ago :) (He's not quite finished yet, just a bit of his Jacket left to finish.)

Forgive the crappy photo quality, scanner's not working.

post-14584-127787388403_thumb.jpg

EDIT: Actually, here's a link to a better quality shot: http://davemustainerules.deviantart.com/art/JP-WIP-169384263?q=1&qo=1

Edited by johnpauljesus

No-one's posted on this thread for ages D:

I hope I don't get in trouble for bumping it or anything :/

Here's a picture of Jimmy I drew for a friend of mine a few nights ago :) (He's not quite finished yet, just a bit of his Jacket left to finish.)

Forgive the crappy photo quality, scanner's not working.

post-14584-127787388403_thumb.jpg

EDIT: Actually, here's a link to a better quality shot: http://davemustainerules.deviantart.com/art/JP-WIP-169384263?q=1&qo=1

This looks pretty amazing, keep on working, you are doin it great :D

I did this chop at Worth1000 a couple years ago - I could do much better now, maybe I'll try re-doing it. The original was 4 statue columns.

ZeppelinStatues.jpg

Amazing! I would love to actually see this somewhere. They deserve it.

Very creative. Keep up the good work! :thumbsup: