The NHL Thread

wanna be drummer

Holtby's been tending the twine in Hershey. I hope the continued play gives him an edge for my Caps.

Oh yeah. Your Caps. Best of luck to you in your division. Only in your division. Ha. I am surprised you got home so fast. Getting out of a BIlls game is impossible

We open on the Island :)

Lets go RANGERS!

Where do we open? How do you know this? Because it was already scheduled? If you know who Buffalo plays can you let me know?

I see we are scheduled to host Carolina and then Tampa two days later? But I dont know if this will hold?

I think they will stay in the east for this season. I just heard Kopitar is going to miss the start of the season with a knee injury

http://touch.latimes...e/p2p-73917899/

It took my entire life for the Kings to win one. I am happy for them. But for the writers to even dream they can repeat is just crazy. They have NO SHOT.

I can't wait to see the schedule and for that puck to drop. I am going to call my Direct TV provider next week about Center Ice.

Ya know Rick, I admire your dedication to the cause. You're a REAL fan of the game and if for nobody else, I'm happy that the lockout is over :yesnod: . However, if it's a Canuks / Sabres final, then all gloves are off :nhl_checking::lol:

Ya know Rick, I admire your dedication to the cause. You're a REAL fan of the game and if for nobody else, I'm happy that the lockout is over :yesnod: . However, if it's a Canuks / Sabres final, then all gloves are off :nhl_checking::lol:

First of all Ally, we know its highly unlikely our teams will both make it but its certainly possible. Both came in together and both are due to win one. We have both come close but not won. We have a better team now by far than the team that did almost win it all in 99. So I am confident in a final four fiinish in the East at least under Lindy. You guys have to figure out this Luono thing first. It sounds like he is gone. So Cory must carry the load. Is Cory an elite goalie? Maybe he does not have to be with all the firepower you have. Buffalo can win in just the opposite way. Great goaltending and solid defense. Cant wait for the season. I am waiting to see the schedule. Not sure if ill attend in person this year like I do every year. Ill see about Center Ice for sure.

First of all Ally, we know its highly unlikely our teams will both make it but its certainly possible. Both came in together and both are due to win one. We have both come close but not won. We have a better team now by far than the team that did almost win it all in 99. So I am confident in a final four fiinish in the East at least under Lindy. You guys have to figure out this Luono thing first. It sounds like he is gone. So Cory must carry the load. Is Cory an elite goalie? Maybe he does not have to be with all the firepower you have. Buffalo can win in just the opposite way. Great goaltending and solid defense. Cant wait for the season. I am waiting to see the schedule. Not sure if ill attend in person this year like I do every year. Ill see about Center Ice for sure.

Can't trust rumours but we're hearing that Luongo is going to Toronto in return for Kaddri and Bozak . With Kesler still on IR , a deal like that makes sense for us. Ballard looks to be out the door too which tells me that Tanev will see a lot more ice time . Of course, there's always the possibility of packaging a couple of players

Archived