The NHL Thread

wanna be drummer

Yeah, but I'm sure it will be worth your while to stay up for it. :D Hell, you guy's may even go home with Luongo

That would mean we would have to drag him along to San Jose and then onto Phoenix.Don't know if we could handle much more baggage! :D

So your stinking dirty canes are coming to town huh! Come on let's dance tough guy!!! :angry:

Keep it clean. :unsure:

:lol:

Are you leading or shall I?

There going to leave the hog stench of N. Carolina all over Vancouver...it's so bad that Ajax can't remove it! :faint1:

You may want to stop by the store on the way home this evening and pick up a jug of Febreze! :P

I'm probably gonna need it. The Canucks really suck.Apparently the Canes aren't much better.Who knows maybe this could be a really exiting game. :wacko: How do you get Hog Stink off? Bath in tomato juice perhaps?

:burp:

I'm probably gonna need it. The Canucks really suck.Apparently the Canes aren't much better.Who knows maybe this could be a really exiting game. :wacko: How do you get Hog Stink off? Bath in tomato juice perhaps?

:burp:

I think that only works with the skunk!

At least we're hanging onto the hope of being in the playoffs.You guys are kinda like what Robert and Alison sang...Gone,Gone, Gone (Done Moved On)! Well, there's always next year.That's been our motto for the last coupla years! :slapface:

You know I love my Canadian brethren. :P

I think that only works with the skunk!

At least we're hanging onto the hope of being in the playoffs.You guys are kinda like what Robert and Alison sang...Gone,Gone, Gone (Done Moved On)! Well, there's always next year.That's been our motto for the last coupla years! :slapface:

You know I love my Canadian brethren. :P

:beer:

I'll probably skip the game tonight. It's Tuesday...I've got to give Mother her bath. :huh:

I dont want to see any little hippie Toronto Maple Leaf cheerleaders Juliet. You had a 3-1 lead and lost to Florida. How? Hoooooooooooow??? :mad::wtf:

On a brighter note, Canucks 2 Canes 0!!!!!! :cheer:

Well I see its 3-2 Vancouver heading to the third. Hope I awaken to good news. It looks like a nail biter. Sundin looks like he showed up.

Yeah, Sundin did show up tonight and a short handed winner is alway's sweet. Nice to finally get a win but they still don't look sharp to me. Throwing away 2 goal leads usually get's you beat in this league.

:beer:

I'll probably skip the game tonight. It's Tuesday...I've got to give Mother her bath. :huh:

You should have skipped mums bath.You missed a barnburner! B)

That was a good win for you guys.You probably needed it worse than us.We'll have to take care of our Eastern opponents. :rolleyes:

We're still in the hunt though,Yuk! :)

This is getting to sound like a broken record but..the leafs looked awful last night. Talk about leaving Pogge out to dry. Hard to believe that with a 5-0 game the goalie played well! Buffalo is definitely the sleeper in the east, a very good team that not many people are talking about! GO LEAFS GO!! Or at least make an effort :blink:

Hear Ye Hear Ye:

I am going through the grieving process as you read this..Presently I'm at stage 1...DENIAL...I refuse to say, think or write the "L" word....L standing for Lost

Juliet :dont:

Come On LEAFS......KEEP TRYIN', EH?

GO LEAFS GO....GO LEAFS GO

Yeah, that was a good win for us. Mostly without Staal and Brind'amour.We blew the one in Vancouver...We got the Coyote's tomorrow night.Staal should be a go tomorrow though.Go Canes!

We've got the Blackhawks tomorrow who will be looking to make it 5 out of 6 on this road trip. They looked real good against Calgary the other night and will have a couple of day's rest on they're side. We thanks to Carolina, will be riding high on a 1 game win streak.... :lol:

We've got the Blackhawks tomorrow who will be looking to make it 5 out of 6 on this road trip. They looked real good against Calgary the other night and will have a couple of day's rest on they're side. We thanks to Carolina, will be riding high on a 1 game win streak.... :lol:

You are so welcome ally.Go Canucks! ;)

Staal is our best player but Ray Whitney has more points.We have a fairly even team.Though Samsonov and Ruutu have to pick it up a notch.

You are so welcome ally.Go Canucks! ;)

Staal is our best player but Ray Whitney has more points.We have a fairly even team.Though Samsonov and Ruutu have to pick it up a notch.

Carolina is a solid team all round. If you ask me, there isn't a whole lot between any of the teams in this league. Nobody can take a night off and expect to win. A good road trip can really give a team a boost and beating the Ducks is no easy task at anytime.

Carolina is a solid team all round. If you ask me, there isn't a whole lot between any of the teams in this league. Nobody can take a night off and expect to win. A good road trip can really give a team a boost and beating the Ducks is no easy task at anytime.

We picked up Jussi Jokinen from Tampa for Wade Brookbank,Josef Melichar and a 4th round draft pick.We'll see how that works out!

I'd like a win tonight and it'll make this road trip worthwhile!

No you cant take a night off against anyone. (except maybe Atlanta or Toronto?). Those two along with Colorado in the west are terrible on defense. The Kings and Predators have both quietly made up ground out west. The Kings seem to be quite improved. It will be interesting to see how Ottawa comes out tonight. Knowing they are very much out of the race. But they hate us. So will probably show up. I expect to light their asses on fire. They may score a few but we should put up 5 or 6 on their sorry asses. If we can beat Montreal and Boston, no excuse to lose them. Its Miller time!!

First off, I think everyone is underestimating just how strong the West really is. The Blues are in last place and I think that they are not as bad as their record indicates. They can beat anyone on a good night. The Kings and Preds are on the raise and will certainly be in the hunt for a playoff spot. Depending on how you look at that, it could spell the end or, the beginning of a serious push by the Canucks. We should find out tonight against a good Blackhawk team. IMHO, tonights result will be a true indicator of where the Canucks will be going.

As for Ottawa Yukon, they are done like dinner. Murray has sucked the soul out of that team and there is no coming back for them...at least not this season

Hey Ally and Rorer. You guys must be having a couple of pops tonight in celebration? Impressive win over Chicago Ally. As for Carolina, I dont know if its a case of them playing that well, or Phoenix folding their tents? Maybe a little of both? Just like us beating Edmonton 10-2. Kiss Edmonton bye bye along with Phoenix. Dallas will make it, they are on fire and I really think the Kings will make it. I would like to see them play and see what the hell is going on with them all of a sudden. As for Vancouver, I just dont know Ally. They might make it, certainly if they can build off tonight. Trades and injuries will be a big part of it all. Many teams seperated by a few points. Maybe the Rangers will fall right out of the race? How the hell do they get lit up 10-2? Granted Lundquist wasnt in the nets. But it doesnt say much for their once respected defense. I want to see Drury and Briere home watching and the Sabres playing. I hate traitors.

Yeah,I'm having a pop right now! :rolleyes:

We smoked Phoenix cuz they pulled up their tent pegs? We're not as bad as you think,just a little misguided.It's coming together slowly!

Hide and watch! ;)

Yeah, it was a good win for the Canucks last night and Sundin had another good game. I hope he keeps it going. Playing with Kesler and Dimetra seems to have sparked him a little. Good thing for him because I think he was about to be the target of plenty of abuse from the Vancouver crowd who feel he is just taking the money and not putting in the effort.

Beating Chicago should be a confidence booster and hopefully it will set the tone for the remainder of the season. It better because we are in a real dog fight

Archived