Videos thread

MistyMountain67

Here is a video my sister and me made for a short film award and won the "best effects"!

Hope you like it and don't mind that it's in German.

http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=7GeaRAE2PCA

Don't know how to make a link (if someone could tell me...)

Edit: It became one automatically...cool!

Well done! I really enjoyed that.

edited to add:

probably a repost but I hadn't seen it "click"

Here is a video my sister and me made for a short film award and won the "best effects"!

Hope you like it and don't mind that it's in German.

http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=7GeaRAE2PCA

Don't know how to make a link (if someone could tell me...)

Edit: It became one automatically...cool!

Excellent :thumbsup: Stop motion, my son loves to do this type of animation.

• 2 weeks later...

Every now and then, I watch a couple of scenes from "Saturday Night Fever" for fun. :bagoverhead: There's something about the "You Should Be Dancing" dance that is almost cool, even though I still don't get the polyester. :blink: Unfortunately the only clip I could find also had the supremely lame "More than a Woman" dance at the very end, but it also has The Strut :lol:

Ed: well, maybe "almost cool" is too generous, lol....but it's fun to watch. There ya go! :)

Every now and then, I watch a couple of scenes from "Saturday Night Fever" for fun. :bagoverhead: There's something about the "You Should Be Dancing" dance that is almost cool, even though I still don't get the polyester. :blink: Unfortunately the only clip I could find also had the supremely lame "More than a Woman" dance at the very end, but it also has The Strut :lol:

Ed: well, maybe "almost cool" is too generous, lol....but it's fun to watch. There ya go! :)

I think this is one of the best ending scenes in movie history, yes disco music sux but the dancing and night life was a blast, a time in my life I'll never forget.

Sorry I couldn't find an english version. Basically she say's what are you going to do now? He replies "Strut!" lol B)

Edited for the kewl effect B)

I think this is one of the best ending scenes in movie history, yes disco music sux but the dancing and night life was a blast, a time in my life I'll never forget.

Sorry I couldn't find an english version. Basically she say's what are you going to do now? He replies "Strut!" lol B)

Edited for the kewl effect B)

B)

I don't know what it is, Saturday Night Fever is awful and fabulous at the same time :lol: Kind of like the Sopranos.

I remember being in 7th grade and doing the Hustle with friends in someone's basement for hours. That was also the year I discovered Steely Dan and Fleetwood Mac, and would listen to Aja/Rumours over and over :) (Zeppelin was the next year for me).

So I think it can be possible to appreciate both very different styles ...

• 5 months later...

Archived