Led Snooppelin

• 3 weeks later...
I agree 100% with pin head i hate rap! and how dare they make a rap song out of led zeppelin THATS TERRIBLE RAP SUCKS and Led Zepppelin ROcks

wow.

you musta really shit yer pants when JP played alongside Puff Daddy to a rap song of Kashmir.

Everyone needs to chill out, lol.

You are right. I don't get the hatred over this. I love the original, and I love this, too. I'm not saying people have to love it, but just be a little more open minded. Pretend you never heard it before. If I couldn't do that, I wouldn't keep hearing new things in Zeppelin songs. Something like this can help you apreciate the song even more. As far as mashups, this is the best I've heard.

In my opinion this hybrid should have been an abortion. Nothing more, nothing less. I would have been more impressed if they had done more actual mixing instead of just repeating the riff forever, but I probably wouldn't have liked it then anyway.

Some people go ga ga for this stuff, not me.

Wow! another murderous gang member making a living off someone elses songs! How original!

wow!

I think it's safe to assume Snoop didn't create this mashup, or make any money from it.

The funny part is I could imagine these same posts over on some Rap forum, with members outraged over mashing Snoop up with some rock group. :lolo:

Seriously, though.

It's pretty odd how serious people are taking this.

Lighten up.

It's not like this song replaced WLL and we'll never get to hear the original again.

And the sampling and whatnot that rap artists are so disparaged for isn't all that different from the accusations people make about LZ and all the songs they "borrowed" on.

Last but not least: hell, I'm 47 and Doggystyle is one of the best albums of the 90's, rap or otherwise.

Free your mind.

wow!

I think it's safe to assume Snoop didn't create this mashup, or make any money from it.

The funny part is I could imagine these same posts over on some Rap forum, with members outraged over mashing Snoop up with some rock group. :lolo:

Seriously, though.

It's pretty odd how serious people are taking this.

Lighten up.

It's not like this song replaced WLL and we'll never get to hear the original again.

And the sampling and whatnot that rap artists are so disparaged for isn't all that different from the accusations people make about LZ and all the songs they "borrowed" on.

Last but not least: hell, I'm 47 and Doggystyle is one of the best albums of the 90's, rap or otherwise.

Free your mind.

NO SHIT. It's too bad people can't be open minded, at least. Have they listened to Zepp 1 and 2? Where do you think they got a lot of that stuff? Get real.

NO SHIT. It's too bad people can't be open minded, at least. Have they listened to Zepp 1 and 2? Where do you think they got a lot of that stuff? Get real.

brilliant stuff. yeah, whole lotta love is from willie dixon's You Need Love...don't forget that! Zep did their own mash-ups in their day...quite a bit

Archived