LED ZEPPELIN FORUM CHAT!

Martha

I think it would be an great idea to

have an chat on our LeD-ZePPeLIN Forum...

Do you think so?

Who is responsible for this???

I'm looking forward to your propositions...

But It would be faster... I think a ShoutBox is a good idea.

Under the table on the main page of the forum where you can see who is

logged in...

There can be a place of the ShoutBox...

I'm not keen. I feel this forum is way too big..I kind of find that if you get more than 3-4 people chatting, it's easy to get bogged down and lose the thread of a conversation. Multiple people entering chat all at once is rather mind boggling. Not that I am a connoisseur of chatrooms..or of forums for that matter. I am just going by experience of a smaller forum I was a member of last year (not Zep) that had a chat facility. As pointed out, we do "chat" here in the posts..PMs and emails are enough for me.

Sorry Martha :( I would have to agree with the rest of the posters

I can't speak for everyone but I don't type very fast and I've even stopped using instant messanger because of that. Could you imagine 100 people trying to type responses at the same time.

I'm not keen. I feel this forum is way too big..I kind of find that if you get more than 3-4 people chatting, it's easy to get bogged down and lose the thread of a conversation. Multiple people entering chat all at once is rather mind boggling. Not that I am a connoisseur of chatrooms..or of forums for that matter. I am just going by experience of a smaller forum I was a member of last year (not Zep) that had a chat facility. As pointed out, we do "chat" here in the posts..PMs and emails are enough for me.

Oh, could be amusing though. Just imagine, they could all slag each other off in real time instead of waiting a few minutes for a new post.

"Plant's a bastard because he won't tour with Zeppelin!"

"No he isn't!"

"Yes he is!"

Repeat ad nauseum.

By the way, the quote in your signature attributed to Ian Gillan was actually said by Ritchie Blackmore. On the Made In Japan album if memory serves. Nice quote though. :D

Maybe only a ShoutBox...

I don't know how can I convice the administrator...

It would be very interesting to have

a ShoutBox or an Chat...

That's what MSN is for, so you don't have to speak to the people you don't like. ;)

• 4 months later...

Agreed

Archived