• John Edwards
    • Mike Huckabee
    • John McCain
    • Barack Obama
    • Ron Paul
    • Mitt Romney
    • Bill Richardson
    • Fred Thompson

John McCain today gets the Nancy Reagan Seal of Approval.

The Heir to the Reagan Revolution has been chosen !

(The '100 years in Iraq' refers to a Militray Presence, and --not-- a "100 Years 'War'".

Like, we still have a presence in the former Nazi Germany, and we still have presence in Korea....

That's exactly what Sen. McCain was speaking about you knee-jerk liberals!! :) )

Hi all,

This is quite true as the president has very limited power now anyway. And will always find fierce opposition from the other side. As to the guy who blasts the liberals, do you really think the Republicans have done so much right in the last 8 yrs? I take it you are for McCain.

Hey ledzeppIV!

I did not say who I was for. I damn closer voting for myself at this point.I'd a better job,and piss off more people in the process,but I would try and get the job done,hence no one is going to vote for me,... I was saying a fact on the realities,in Washington.The President can veto any bill sent to his or hers desk,Congress can overide it by a vote.

My thought is this,there is no greater good for anyone,it's every state,pork project,and massive amounts of BS.You can not lay all the blame on Bush,but it's popluar and fun and it seems to be thing to do,he had help,and it was also your representives and also your senators(not all,calm down) who allowed what ever,to happen.

And just for the record,I am registered as an independent voter,since 1980,so I vote for who ever I choose,...

KB

Hi all,

Hey ledzeppIV!

I did not say who I was for. I damn closer voting for myself at this point.I'd a better job,and piss off more people in the process,but I would try and get the job done,hence no one is going to vote for me,... I was saying a fact on the realities,in Washington.The President can veto any bill sent to his or hers desk,Congress can overide it by a vote.

My thought is this,there is no greater good for anyone,it's every state,pork project,and massive amounts of BS.You can not lay all the blame on Bush,but it's popluar and fun and it seems to be thing to do,he had help,and it was also your representives and also your senators(not all,calm down) who allowed what ever,to happen.

And just for the record,I am registered as an independent voter,since 1980,so I vote for who ever I choose,...

KB

I agree with your post except for the part about "fun and popular." I blame Bush for being the retard that I knew he was in 2000. Sorry, but that's my take.

Hi all,

Hey ledzeppIV!

KB

Cant argue with your logic. And you are right that Bush cant be blamed for everything. But they try to blame Bill Clinton for everything. Both sides have made big mistakes no doubt. So you must pick your poison I guess. Which of the three is less deadly.

Obama, not Clinton is the only chance the Democrats have at beating McCain.

You think the Independent voters went running in 04 when Kerry was nominated? Ha! Clinton is a whole 'nother ball game.

What's the solution?

To which problem?

Iraq? Get out.

Iran? Watch out.

Afghanistan? Kick ass.

The Economy? Get off foreign oil.

The Environment? Resume talks for signing the Kyoto Treaty, then take it one step further by discussing a deal with China for alternative automobiles that don't rely on gasoline. We have them now, but they won't be assembled because oil corporations control the motor companies.

The Banks? Get rid of the Fed Reserve, its a monopoly.

Education? Make it our # 1 Domestic issue by putting as much money into it as possible.

The War on Drugs? Legalize all drugs. People who want to do drugs are gonna do them regardless whether they're legal or illegal. Establish more advanced treatment centers and allow all prisons to release inmates on drug charges upon their passing of a reabilitation program.

Crime? Taking the drug trafficking out of the hands of street gangs will help take away the allure of the whole thing from children. Take away the money and you take away the notion of becoming rich from dealing drugs. Also, with further investment in education, crime ill be less frequent.

The Poor? Get rid of welfare for people who abuse the system or don't need it. Young mothers and families who are struggling are obligated for it, but not unemployed adults over 1 year. There are jobs out there, just maybe not the ones you want for yourself. Welfare is an unnecessary drain on the middle class.

Healthcare? If not universal health care, give each person a yearly medical budget that they can live on tax free. If one goes over the amount, tax them accordingly. This way, people are not obligated to put their mortgages up when a family member needs an operation. One pays for the time of the doctor, not the medication being used.

The Border? Get rid of the stupid airport strip searchers and all that for heavy search and seisures at along the border. Its a proven fact even with the airports on lock down, things still get through. And considering they try to offset the Arab racial profiling by searching Mama and Papa Bear with little Baby bear in the stroller every chance they get, it doesn't do a damn thing but upset everyone. The Border is less guarded then our airports.

NAFTA? Get rid of it. It only secures Mexico at our hip. Canada is a different issue.

What else twinkletoes?

You think the Independent voters went running in 04 when Kerry was nominated? Ha! Clinton is a whole 'nother ball game.

What's the solution?

To which problem?

Iraq? Get out.

Iran? Watch out.

Afghanistan? Kick ass.

The Environment? Resume talks for signing the Kyoto Treaty, then take it one step further by discussing a deal with China for alternative automobiles that don't rely on gasoline. We have them now, but they won't be assembled because oil corporations control the motor companies.

Education? Make it our # 1 Domestic issue by putting as much money into it as possible.

The War on Drugs? Legalize all drugs. People who want to do drugs are gonna do them regardless whether they're legal or illegal. Establish more advanced treatment centers and allow all prisons to release inmates on drug charges upon their passing of a reabilitation program.

Crime? Taking the drug trafficking out of the hands of street gangs will help take away the allure of the whole thing from children. Take away the money and you take away the notion of becoming rich from dealing drugs. Also, with further investment in education, crime ill be less frequent.

The Poor? Get rid of welfare for people who abuse the system or don't need it. Young mothers and families who are struggling are obligated for it, but not unemployed adults over 1 year. There are jobs out there, just maybe not the ones you want for yourself. Welfare is an unnecessary drain on the middle class.

Healthcare? If not universal health care, give each person a yearly medical budget that they can live on tax free. If one goes over the amount, tax them accordingly. This way, people are not obligated to put their mortgages up when a family member needs an operation. One pays for the time of the doctor, not the medication being used.

The Border? Get rid of the stupid airport strip searchers and all that for heavy search and seisures at along the border. Its a proven fact even with the airports on lock down, things still get through. And considering they try to offset the Arab racial profiling by searching Mama and Papa Bear with little Baby bear in the stroller every chance they get, it doesn't do a damn thing but upset everyone. The Border is less guarded then our airports.

NAFTA? Get rid of it. It only secures Mexico at our hip. Canada is a different issue.

What else twinkletoes?

Well, you just made the drummer joke thread completely useless! Awesome post.

What's the solution?

To which problem?

Iraq? Get out.

Iran? Watch out.

Afghanistan? Kick ass.

What else twinkletoes?

Your points I must admit are very good ones. Especially after I heard today that there are very few marshalls on flights. But they are more worried about hassling innocents at the borders. I agree with legaliing Mary Jane. But they wont do it any time soon. We know that. Perhaps state by state gradually. Maybe in the middle of nowhere up in Montana but not in NY. But most of your solutions I will admit make sense. Never been called twinkletoes. thats a new one.

Hi all,

Cant argue with your logic. And you are right that Bush cant be blamed for everything. But they try to blame Bill Clinton for everything. Both sides have made big mistakes no doubt. So you must pick your poison I guess. Which of the three is less deadly.

Hi ledzeppIV!

You add me to your friends list,ok?Your like many here can talk about this highly charged topic and remain civil,thanks,and thanks to all! :thanku:

I don't blame Clinton,I blame the whole,f-ed BS system. It has not looked at reality and then gotten everyone in more trouble=death,than anything.We have many countries,working on problems,we don't have anyone workin on a sloution.What to know why,the solution deals with stopping the problem!It will go away,not my concern,it's ok.Humans have looked things in the face for 4,000 years and denied it!! Your don't pick your posion,you identify it and and get rid of it!But most people,as long is don't effect them,yet,would rather put it off,...

But we won't,that is human nature,look out for #1,then we'll deal with it.If we have too,and then it maybe too late,..

Just to beat a dead horse: Those who do not learn history,are doomed to repeat it..

KB (shut the F*** up!)

Hi all'

Iraq? Get out.

Iran? Watch out.

So get out Iraq,then what deal with Iran,don't their borders connect? How did that war got between,them,the 10 year war? "We'll be back?"

Afghanistan? Kick ass.

Sure,how is the herion trade?Strong as ever.

Did China sign it?How is the polution?Bejing?

Who will snt the interst rates,Wall Street?

More money alwaysfixes a problem. How is the teachers doing?

Please, 'Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law. But they all ready do,so if it's cool to do drug,you can just go to CVS nad get more?On your debit?If they are legal,your goverment has to tax thm,they want a cut of the pie too,....

Yes the 13th admendment proved that! But booze,legal,is still a huge problem,here and around the world,is it not?

The welfare system,as of now can't keep track of the abuse.So you hire more people,which costs more. Who the hell is going to pay for that?Don't you pay enought taxes?? And all the watse that goes with it?

Who the F is going to pay for it? "I'd like heath care,but I need gas to get to my job,I'd also like to eat,and my kids to eat."

How many attacks have happened since 9/11?

But Bill loved it! It's wonderful,.....

What else twinkletoes?

Hi all,

I agree with your post except for the part about "fun and popular." I blame Bush for being the retard that I knew he was in 2000. Sorry, but that's my take.

Never say your sorry to me,you have a right to say what you think&feel!

The retard,was supported by all the other retards that voted for him.we can re-write history at a later time,.....

If there any retards,as I have said before,it is the system.If the political 'people' who run the polls and election polls of this country had any way made any election un-fair,then they should be dealt with,and if there is no checks&balances to ensure to process is fair and equal,then that is another problem that should be addressed,..but if one looks at this countries voting,it has never been so,....

If you had read my posts,the President has a 'check' on his policies,that is Congress,if Congress does not check,then who is to blame?

KB

SuperDelegate Mark Tomasik: Don't discount Gore-led ticket

http://www.tcpalm.com/news/2008/mar/24/mar...ore-led-ticket/

U.S. Rep. Tim Mahoney, whose district includes much of Martin and St. Lucie counties, is hoping he won't have to attend the Democratic Party national convention in Denver in August.

If he does go, that will mean the Democrats still haven't decided a nominee for the presidential election. And if neither Sen. Hillary Clinton nor Sen. Barack Obama has clinched the nomination by August, Mahoney says we may see a brokered convention, meaning the nominee could emerge from a negotiated settlement.

"If it (the nomination process) goes into the convention, don't be surprised if someone different is at the top of the ticket," Mahoney said.

A compromise candidate could be someone such as former vice president Al Gore, Mahoney said last week during a meeting with this news organization's editorial board.

If either Clinton or Obama suggested to a deadlocked convention a ticket of Gore-Clinton or Gore-Obama, the Democratic Party would accept it, Mahoney said.

Mahoney, who is one of the superdelegates who gets to cast a vote at the convention, hasn't endorsed a candidate. He said he doesn't intend to endorse anyone because "I don't see it as my job as a district representative" to endorse a nominee for the presidential race.

The Border? Get rid of the stupid airport strip searchers and all that for heavy search and seizures at along the border. Its a proven fact even with the airports on lock down, things still get through. And considering they try to offset the Arab racial profiling by searching Mama and Papa Bear with little Baby bear in the stroller every chance they get, it doesn't do a damn thing but upset everyone. The Border is less guarded then our airports.

[KB

This is the main thing i disagree with. I don't give a fuck if people are inconvenience for security. i may not fly in planes but planes fly over my head. You take a chance every time you board a plane, but i don't have to take that same chance so people don't have to wait in line. People search for entering any government building, some high schools, and most sports events, why not a plane. So people have to take off their shoes. BFD

SuperDelegate Mark Tomasik: Don't discount Gore-led ticket

http://www.tcpalm.com/news/2008/mar/24/mar...ore-led-ticket/

"If it (the nomination process) goes into the convention, don't be surprised if someone different is at the top of the ticket," Mahoney said.

A compromise candidate could be someone such as former vice president Al Gore, Mahoney said last week during a meeting with this news organization's editorial board.

I'm not sure who is Mark Tomasik is, but there is not a chance in hell Gore gets the nod, the Republicans will eat this up saying the dems stole their own elections like how they claim bush stole the 2000 election

Hi all,

Hi ledzeppIV!

You add me to your friends list,ok?Your like many here can talk about this highly charged topic and remain civil,thanks,and thanks to all! :thanku:

I don't blame Clinton,I blame the whole,f-ed BS system. It has not looked at reality and then gotten everyone in more trouble=death,than anything.We have many countries,working on problems,we don't have anyone workin on a sloution.What to know why,the solution deals with stopping the problem!It will go away,not my concern,it's ok.Humans have looked things in the face for 4,000 years and denied it!! Your don't pick your posion,you identify it and and get rid of it!But most people,as long is don't effect them,yet,would rather put it off,...

But we won't,that is human nature,look out for #1,then we'll deal with it.If we have too,and then it maybe too late,..

Just to beat a dead horse: Those who do not learn history,are doomed to repeat it..

KB (shut the F*** up!)

Thanks buddy. I can use all the friends I can get here. But putting me on your friends list will probably only get you on others shit list.

McCain and the 100 year war thing....

Yeah, he's taken some hits for a comment he didn't really mean like that, I like the fact that he can't get his facts right when he's talking about Iran and a Democrat had to whisper in his ear... (how embarassing) But I like McCain, I voted for him back in the 2000 Primary. IMO his time has passed though. I'm not sure how anyone can vote for a Republican at this point.

Sweet jesus, zepyep is in one sorry need for a Rogets.

Iran should be left to the International community. We should do with Iran what we originally said we'd do with Iraq.

Teachers, next to police officers, firefighters and EMTS are probably the least paid people that deserve good salaries. You put enough money in education, it will get better; from all corners.

I don't believe there will be anymore terrorist hijackings. What purpose would it serve? They've used that already. I doubt any American passenger is gonna sit back and assume all will be well because they say so. We know now they don't give a damn about their lives or ours.

You question China. Next to us, they are the biggest polluters on the planet. And with their population continuing to multiply by the thousands every year, they will soon be past us. China is at where we were at in the 1970s with burning fossil fuels and polluting the ozone. By taking the first step toward a new direction, it would only be logical to invite them immediately.

Sweet jesus, zepyep is in one sorry need for a Rogets.

Iran should be left to the International community. We should do with Iran what we originally said we'd do with Iraq.

Teachers, next to police officers, firefighters and EMTS are probably the least paid people that deserve good salaries. You put enough money in education, it will get better; from all corners.

I don't believe there will be anymore terrorist hijackings. What purpose would it serve? They've used that already. I doubt any American passenger is gonna sit back and assume all will be well because they say so. We know now they don't give a damn about their lives or ours.

You question China. Next to us, they are the biggest polluters on the planet. And with their population continuing to multiply by the thousands every year, they will soon be past us. China is at where we were at in the 1970s with burning fossil fuels and polluting the ozone. By taking the first step toward a new direction, it would only be logical to invite them immediately.

Iran has to be considered the biggest threat right now. We MUST keep a close eye on them at the very least. I think Al Quida would do anything in their power to get us. Planes, water pollution, bacteria poison, etc Anything they could. Im sure you would agree with this?

What America desperately needs is a National Comprehensive Energy Policy.

I don't see that really being solidly pushed by either the Dems of the Reps.

Yeah, there's a lot a talk, and some "baby" steps....

But, America needs this National Comprehensive Energy Policy... NOW !

Looking beyond Pennsylvania..

---------

Poll shows Obama with big lead in North Carolina

March 25, 2008

A survey by Public Policy Polling shows Obama leading in North Carolina, with 55 percent to rival Hillary Clinton's 34 percent.

The results came after two high-profile speeches by Obama: One on Iraq in Fayetteville, and another in response to video of his minister, Rev. Jeremiah Wright, condemning America.

"This 21 point lead is the largest he has shown in any NC polling to date, and an indication that the Wright controversy isn't causing him any long term harm at least in this state," wrote pollster Tom Jensen on his blog.

*source: McClatchy News Bureau*

poll results:

Obama 55%

Clinton 34%

---------------

North Carolina could prove pivotal for Clinton, Obama

03/26/2008 - 11:48; Raleigh News

RALEIGH, N.C. -- Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton's dwindling chances to be president may hinge on what happens in North Carolina. As she prepares to make her first campaign trip to the state on Thursday, her aides insist that North Carolina is not a "must-win" state.

But many Democrats, both nationally and in North Carolina, increasingly view Sen. Barack Obama as the nominee-to-be. For that perception to shift, it would take momentous changes in the dynamics of the race -- including, perhaps, a surprise Clinton victory in North Carolina, where Obama is heavily favored.

Jerry Meek, the chairman of the N.C. Democratic Party, laid out Clinton's problem in the national delegate totals. "I think it's very, very unlikely that if Obama won both the popular vote and the pledged-vote count, that the nomination would go to Clinton," said Meek, who has not endorsed either candidate. "The public outcry as a result of that would be so intense that it would not happen."

Meek is one of hundreds of so-called "superdelegates" whose votes at the Democratic national convention will ultimately decide who gets the nomination. The problem for Clinton is that, no matter what happens in the remaining state contests, Obama is virtually assured of entering the convention with a small lead in pledged delegates, which are allocated to each candidate based on the results of primaries and caucuses.

Obama's lead in pledged delegates will not be enough, on its own, to give him the nomination. But the group of superdelegates -- made up of Democratic elected officials and other party leaders, intently aware of how they are perceived by the public -- is unlikely to counteract Obama's pledged-delegate lead without some compelling reason.

"There would be a revolution in the Democratic Party. These superdelegates are not going to do something that makes them unpopular," said Gary Pearce, a longtime Democratic consultant in Raleigh. Pearce added that he believes that Obama is virtually assured of the nomination.

The Clinton campaign has made several arguments for why the superdelegates should choose her over Obama. The campaign points to her success in the primaries of large swing states, such as Ohio, and it argues that Clinton would be a stronger candidate against the Republican candidate, Sen. John McCain.

Those arguments haven't gotten much traction, and some observers suggested that she will need a strong show of momentum in the remaining states if she wants any hope of swaying enough superdelegates to her side.

Clinton is favored in Pennsylvania, which will hold its primary on April 22. After that, North Carolina is the largest remaining state.

If Obama gets a resounding win in North Carolina, it could help clinch the nomination for him, said Pearce, the Democratic consultant. "Unless either she or he wins a state they should not win, I think this thing is probably over after North Carolina," Pearce said.

Even former president Bill Clinton, campaigning for his wife on Friday, alluded to North Carolina's importance, saying, "This whole thing could come down to what you all decide to do in North Carolina."

*source: ScrippsNews*

------------

Remember,.. to win the pledged delegate race, Clinton has to win every remaining primary by garnering approx 63% of the vote; every primary in which she falls short of 63%, increases the % by which she must win every subsequent remaining primary.

NC is the biggest remaining primary after Penn..

..and it sure aint looking good for Hillary there. :whistling:

I'm not breaking out the bubbly for Obama yet, but..

..I am getting it chilled and ready. B)

:hippy:

Looking beyond Pennsylvania..

---------

Poll shows Obama with big lead in North Carolina

March 25, 2008

A survey by Public Policy Polling shows Obama leading in North Carolina, with 55 percent to rival Hillary Clinton's 34 percent.

The results came after two high-profile speeches by Obama: One on Iraq in Fayetteville, and another in response to video of his minister, Rev. Jeremiah Wright, condemning America.

"This 21 point lead is the largest he has shown in any NC polling to date, and an indication that the Wright controversy isn't causing him any long term harm at least in this state," wrote pollster Tom Jensen on his blog.

*source: McClatchy News Bureau*

poll results:

Obama 55%

Clinton 34%

---------------

North Carolina could prove pivotal for Clinton, Obama

03/26/2008 - 11:48; Raleigh News

RALEIGH, N.C. -- Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton's dwindling chances to be president may hinge on what happens in North Carolina. As she prepares to make her first campaign trip to the state on Thursday, her aides insist that North Carolina is not a "must-win" state.

But many Democrats, both nationally and in North Carolina, increasingly view Sen. Barack Obama as the nominee-to-be. For that perception to shift, it would take momentous changes in the dynamics of the race -- including, perhaps, a surprise Clinton victory in North Carolina, where Obama is heavily favored.

Jerry Meek, the chairman of the N.C. Democratic Party, laid out Clinton's problem in the national delegate totals. "I think it's very, very unlikely that if Obama won both the popular vote and the pledged-vote count, that the nomination would go to Clinton," said Meek, who has not endorsed either candidate. "The public outcry as a result of that would be so intense that it would not happen."

Meek is one of hundreds of so-called "superdelegates" whose votes at the Democratic national convention will ultimately decide who gets the nomination. The problem for Clinton is that, no matter what happens in the remaining state contests, Obama is virtually assured of entering the convention with a small lead in pledged delegates, which are allocated to each candidate based on the results of primaries and caucuses.

Obama's lead in pledged delegates will not be enough, on its own, to give him the nomination. But the group of superdelegates -- made up of Democratic elected officials and other party leaders, intently aware of how they are perceived by the public -- is unlikely to counteract Obama's pledged-delegate lead without some compelling reason.

"There would be a revolution in the Democratic Party. These superdelegates are not going to do something that makes them unpopular," said Gary Pearce, a longtime Democratic consultant in Raleigh. Pearce added that he believes that Obama is virtually assured of the nomination.

The Clinton campaign has made several arguments for why the superdelegates should choose her over Obama. The campaign points to her success in the primaries of large swing states, such as Ohio, and it argues that Clinton would be a stronger candidate against the Republican candidate, Sen. John McCain.

Those arguments haven't gotten much traction, and some observers suggested that she will need a strong show of momentum in the remaining states if she wants any hope of swaying enough superdelegates to her side.

Clinton is favored in Pennsylvania, which will hold its primary on April 22. After that, North Carolina is the largest remaining state.

If Obama gets a resounding win in North Carolina, it could help clinch the nomination for him, said Pearce, the Democratic consultant. "Unless either she or he wins a state they should not win, I think this thing is probably over after North Carolina," Pearce said.

Even former president Bill Clinton, campaigning for his wife on Friday, alluded to North Carolina's importance, saying, "This whole thing could come down to what you all decide to do in North Carolina."

*source: ScrippsNews*

------------

Remember,.. to win the pledged delegate race, Clinton has to win every remaining primary by garnering approx 63% of the vote; every primary in which she falls short of 63%, increases the % by which she must win every subsequent remaining primary.

NC is the biggest remaining primary after Penn..

..and it sure aint looking good for Hillary there. :whistling:

I'm not breaking out the bubbly for Obama yet, but..

..I am getting it chilled and ready. B)

:hippy:

Hermit please. shorten the posts. Im getting a headache. I know who you are for. The whole world knows. It aint over til the fat lady sings.

What America needs is a president who is going to significantly drop the fucking price of gas. I'm getting sick and tired of $3.25 a gallon and I'm not about to pay $4.00 a gallon. Besides, how high is it gonna get before we do what they did in the 70's? $10 a gallon? $20?

Imagine the impact a boycott on gas would cause today. AFAIC, gas prices would drop almost instantly because of pressure from the unrelated companies whose workers aren't showing up because they refuse to drive. We could always use public transportation, too. Give a boycott two days, maybe three, and gas price will drop significantly... if it's a significant boycott, of course (like, a huge country-wide boycott).

Granted, that's never gonna happen because nowadays, people who live in the Blue Ridge Mountains, GA work in fucking Savannah, so they depend on their cars, so gas is just gonna keep hopping on up from greed and so on, and then we're gonna start paying $10 a gallon, and people are gonna scream and cry while at the pump filling up because they had to take a job two hours away from where they live, and that's two hours with NO traffic, and they couldn't just pack up and move closer...

What America needs is a president who is going to significantly drop the fucking price of gas. I'm getting sick and tired of $3.25 a gallon and I'm not about to pay $4.00 a gallon. Besides, how high is gonna get before we do what they did in the 70's? $10 a gallon? $20?

Imagine the impact a boycott on gas would cause today. AFAIC, gas prices would drop almost instantly because of pressure from the unrelated companies whose workers aren't showing up because they refuse to drive. We could always use public transportation, too. Give a boycott two days, maybe three, and gas price will drop significantly... if it's a significant boycott, of course (like, a huge country-wide boycott).

Granted, that's never gonna happen because nowadays, people who live in the Blue Ridge Mountains, GA work in fucking Savannah, so they depend on their cars, so gas is just gonna keep hopping on up from greed and so on, and then we're gonna start paying $10 a gallon, and people are gonna scream and cry while at the pump filling up because they had to take a job two hours away from where they live, and that's two hours with NO traffic.

Are you kidding. Trying to get a large group of people to fight the establishement here is a pipedream. If you could pull that off-wow. Imposssible. Unless you hit the mega milliions and are willing to part with all of it by offering x amount of dollars for people to do things. And it isnt the presidents fault alone the prices are so high.

Are you kidding. Trying to get a large group of people to fight the establishement here is a pipedream. If you could pull that off-wow. Imposssible. Unless you hit the mega milliions and are willing to part with all of it by offering x amount of dollars for people to do things. And it isnt the presidents fault alone the prices are so high.

Who said it was the president's fault? It's Iraq, it's greed... it's people who continue to pay the damn price now matter how high it goes...

Who said it was the president's fault? It's Iraq, it's greed... it's people who continue to pay the damn price now matter how high it goes...

You just stated we need a president who is going to drop the price. That sounds like blame to me. I say they have limited power on the matter. And what choice do we have but to pay to get where we need to go? The poster before had some good ideas (I think bigstickbonzo).

What America needs is a president who is going to significantly drop the fucking price of gas. I'm getting sick and tired of $3.25 a gallon and I'm not about to pay $4.00 a gallon. Besides, how high is it gonna get before we do what they did in the 70's? $10 a gallon? $20?

Stop whining.

People are paying it, and will continue to pay it, no matter how high the price goes. They will just have to make some lifestyle adjustments if it goes to some crazy number.

The the rest of the world, especially the Europeans, pay a hell of a lot more than we do.

Our gas is cheap.

So when it goes to $4 a gallon, I'm sure you'll be paying. And when it goes to $10, you'll be paying also. And when it goes higher than, you'll be paying. You might want to invest in a bicycle if the cost of gas is so much of a concern to you.

Archived