• John Edwards
    • Mike Huckabee
    • John McCain
    • Barack Obama
    • Ron Paul
    • Mitt Romney
    • Bill Richardson
    • Fred Thompson

Al Gore to the Rescue... he's coming in riding on white... no, wait...it's Green Horse....

Now there's your consumate Liar......

Global Warming casued by Carbon Emissions !

I suupose he really believes in Darwinistic Evolution too !!

Why are there still monkeys?

if you were a monkey first?

are you still a monkey?

that logics kind of funkey

and a function of no compunction is to be honest about the dishonest and there lack of ability to see all the possibilities.

McCain Oh 8 I can live with that fate

Things are getting serious now, BO's people played the "blue dress" card, lol

Gordon Fischer, the former chairman of the Iowa Democratic Party and Obama's Iowa co-chairman last fall, said over the weekend on his blog that Bill Clinton shouldn't be forgiven for, as he saw it, implying that Obama doesn't love his country as much as Hillary Clinton and John McCain do. Fischer went on to write that the former president's remark was a "stain on his legacy, much worse, much deeper than the one on Monica's blue dress."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/conte...8032403182.html

im on electrophile's side... to an extent

my big gripe with government is partisanism and divide... and part of the reason I describe myself as Anti-Hillary, is because out of her, Obama and McCain... she is the most partisan...

basically, I could breath easy that John McCain is the GOP candidate... I liked him the most out of all the candidates in the GOP... obviously Obama is my guy and I plan to vote for him as President of the United States in November

but if push comes to shove, hell freezes over and Hillary is the dems nominee... count me as a vote for John McCain

Things are getting serious now, BO's people played the "blue dress" card, lol

Gordon Fischer, the former chairman of the Iowa Democratic Party and Obama's Iowa co-chairman last fall, said over the weekend on his blog that Bill Clinton shouldn't be forgiven for, as he saw it, implying that Obama doesn't love his country as much as Hillary Clinton and John McCain do. Fischer went on to write that the former president's remark was a "stain on his legacy, much worse, much deeper than the one on Monica's blue dress."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/conte...8032403182.html

how dare he make that sort of comment!!! :o:o:o:o:o

seriosuly, this isnt a big deal... but I will bet he'll resign sometime in the next 10 days due to the fact it was not politicaly correct

I doubt HC is too happy it was brought up. I think if she has any arrows left in her quiver for BO, she won't hold back now.

I agree with that... i just think the fact that he said it isnt a big deal... we've seen people associated with campaigns let go or leave because of things they said...

like Barack's old foreign policy advisor for his campaign... who resigned after she called Hillary Clinton "a monster"

like Hill's finance manager Ferorrow (forgot first name) who resigned after saying Barack wouldnt be where he was if he wasnt a black man

its happened before... but you right, things are getting dirty between hill and Barack... if they havent already

She's so used to playing 'dumb' politics she rightfully assumes most people will take her word for it that she 'never supported' NAFTA. If she says it, it must be true. It would do her more credit in the long run if she admitted to supporting NAFTA and now doesn't. But we know that isn't the case. The Clinton Legacy is largely enshrined with the memory of bringing NAFTA to the full front in International Trade and hailed as a milestone in the Clinton Administration.

Yet, she now claims she never supported it. :rolleyes:

Edited to Add: This is 100 times more of a story than what some dopey pastor spouted off in church. But its not a juicy, 'scandalous' story so the mainstream will try to polish it enough until it shines with a new coat of bullshit that blind liberal fools will ingest it before putting on their "Hillary" shirts before the next rally.

She's so used to playing 'dumb' politics she rightfully assumes most people will take her word for it that she 'never supported' NAFTA. If she says it, it must be true. It would do her more credit in the long run if she admitted to supporting NAFTA and now doesn't. But we know that isn't the case. The Clinton Legacy is largely enshrined with the memory of bringing NAFTA to the full front in International Trade and hailed as a milestone in the Clinton Administration.

Yet, she now claims she never supported it. :rolleyes:

flip%20flops.jpg

It goes deeper than just flip-flopping. It shows her love for humanity, I mean greed. Many of her lobbiests, like those connected to the big-wig drug companies, are involved with NAFTA. But it never filters out because they are a well polished bunch of roaches that only surface after hours to plan their next move, long after the media light has been switched off for the evening.

It goes deeper than just flip-flopping. It shows her love for humanity, I mean greed. Many of her lobbiests, like those connected to the big-wig drug companies, are involved with NAFTA. But it never filters out because they are a well polished bunch of roaches that only surface after hours to plan their next move, long after the media light has been switched off for the evening.

you're right...

and speaking of lobbiests... I dont know if you have seen this clip... but its one of my favorites

Hillary and Lobbiests

That's because liberals don't know when to shut the fuck up.

You are right...and I AM one! :lol: God, I am getting sick of us. A holier-than-thou liberal is just as bad as a holier-than-thou right winger. We need a strong third party.

You are right...and I AM one! :lol: God, I am getting sick of us. A holier-than-thou liberal is just as bad as a holier-than-thou right winger. We need a strong third party.

This is actually a brilliant idea but it just wont happen very soon. Perhaps eventually. But there are too many loyal right and left wingers that would never budge. Perhaps in a few generations and with much disaster (which I hope doesnt happen) possible someday but not soon. At least not by 2112 soon. The right winger above bashes the Dems. And the Obama supporters on here, two or three in particular, are just plain nasty with how they talk about Hillary. By the way, Hillary is up 26 % in Penn today. so dont think your boy is a lock.

And the Obama supporters on here, two or three in particular, are just plain nasty with how they talk about Hillary.

If you knew anything about the woman, outside of her slogan lines and what is written in her speeches, you might have what alcoholics refer to as 'a moment of clarity' and understand she's one nasty bitch.

Hi all,

Suz,in 1980 I voted for John Anderson,who ran as an Independent canidate,he got 10 million votes,and at the time I *thought* (what right do I have the think),that the US was ready for that.Wrong!It faded into the political wasteland,....It was my second time voting,the first in 1976.

If you look at how political parties have evolved in the early part of this county's development,we are due,.....

The problem is this: It is not going to matter who is voted in as President.it is the whole system,where checks and balances between the 3 branches of goverment have fallen to the wayside.That we let the Supreme Court dictate not matters of law,but policy.Were money and not human need is #1!

Consider this: Congress has a lower rating in the publics eye,or the pollsters,than the man so many hate,.............GYHOOYAP!!!!

KB (break my own promise)

I can already see what's possible come Nov. 3 if McCain is elected.

Obama's camp will say Clinton's dirty politics and slanderish remarks kept us arguing within our own party when we should have been united against McCain. ie She should have stepped down.

Clinton's camp will say either the party's split came because Obama's calmness left voters unsure of who they wanted, or she'll blame the thing on a conspiracy. ie She should have stepped down.

Hi all,

Suz,in 1980 I voted for John Anderson,who ran as an Independent canidate,he got 10 million votes,and at the time I *thought* (what right do I have the think),that the US was ready for that.Wrong!It faded into the political wasteland,....It was my second time voting,the first in 1976.

If you look at how political parties have evolved in the early part of this county's development,we are due,.....

The problem is this: It is not going to matter who is voted in as President.it is the whole system,where checks and balances between the 3 branches of goverment have fallen to the wayside.That we let the Supreme Court dictate not matters of law,but policy.Were money and not human need is #1!

Consider this: Congress has a lower rating in the publics eye,or the pollsters,than the man so many hate,.............GYHOOYAP!!!!

KB (break my own promise)

This is quite true as the president has very limited power now anyway. And will always find fierce opposition from the other side. As to the guy who blasts the liberals, do you really think the Republicans have done so much right in the last 8 yrs? I take it you are for McCain.

As to the guy who blasts the liberals, do you really think the Republicans have done so much right in the last 8 yrs? I take it you are for McCain.

If you're referring to me, I think you know who I'm for ICQYB.

And the Republicans are A reason why we are in this mess, as the Democrats are A reason why we are in this mess.

What made this mess so disastrous was the influence of corporate power in the process, and corporations control the central nervous system of our government, more so the Republicans than the Democrats. But don't rush to any conclusions that its a one sided candy swipe. There's enough beef for everyone to have a wack at the slaughter.

If you're referring to me, I think you know who I'm for ICQYB.

And the Republicans are A reason why we are in this mess, as the Democrats are A reason why we are in this mess.

What made this mess so disastrous was the influence of corporate power in the process, and corporations control the central nervous system of our government, more so the Republicans than the Democrats. But don't rush to any conclusions that its a one sided candy swipe. There's enough beef for everyone to have a wack at the slaughter.

Well what is the solution? Who are you going to settle for? Or will you sit it out?

Archived