INTERNET RUMORS ABOUT MICHELLE OBAMA'S RACIST COMMENTS

Del Zeppnile

Rumors about an alledged racist rant by Barrack Obama's wife have been all over the internet blogs. According to the rumors a videotape exists with Michelle Obama ranting for 30 minutes at her church about how 'whitey' has been responsible for so much of African people's problems around the world.

If this turns out to be true and you were planning to vote for Barrack Obama, would you still do it?

Or should she get a pass?

Maybe it's the byproduct of so many years of segregation and slavery, but not very presidential in terms of uniting a divided country, though she probably appeals to a segment of American society that sees itself as disenfranchised or left behind. She will need to clean up her act by the time she gets to the First Lady's quarters, if that is going to happen.

I will keep my mind open and see how all these election politics play out before I really decide. It's not so much her past but how she is going to do once she gets into the office that most concerns me.

Once you are in the presidential suite, you must live up to a higher standard for those four to eight years, just short of martyrdom. There is so much power concentrated in that office that it tends to corrupt any mere mortal. Past First Ladies have been very etiquette-conscious, usually of necessity.

I appreciate that Michelle has shared her reflections on the experience of being black in America with everyone.

If this turns out to be true and you were planning to vote for Barrack Obama, would you still do it?

Or should she get a pass?

I would still vote for him and she gets a pass.

wait...where was the alternative? :huh:

Since whites enslaved blacks and colonized Africa....it's not as if she's inventing shit up.

so ....how would they be"racist comments" if she pointed out history?.....because its shameful history?

...all supposing the thing actually exists of course.

Republicans would never build strawmen.

slapface.gif

Del, are you really so desperate to smear the Obama campaign that you resort

to posting about internet "rumors" about something his wife "might" have said? :rolleyes:

What's the matter, you righties didn't get enough traction from that other internet

"rumor" you started? You know, the one claiming that Barack Obama is a Muslim? :P

What's your next "rumor" gonna be? How about.. "rumors about an alledged Obama

extramarital affair have been all over the internet blogs. According to the rumors, DNA

evidence exists that proves that Obama fathered batboy during an extramarital affair".

batboy.jpg

^_^

13ec1203139df1128ddb.jpeg

"If you're gonna spread rumors about my wife, then I guess

it's ok for people to spread rumors about your wife. ..eh, Del?"

:whistling:

Since whites enslaved blacks

Arabs did it first and for longer. And it was the whites who actually ENDED it.

and colonized Africa....it's not as if she's inventing shit up.

Maybe they should go back to their mud huts and chucking spears then? Sheesh, the WHOLE PLANET was 'colonized' by some race or another. Whites didn't invent that either.

so ....how would they be"racist comments" if she pointed out history?.....because its shameful history?

If people want to quote history then they shouldn't cherry pick. White people have given billions in aid to 'Africans' down the years.

Ever heard of Live Aid??

...because America never had a racist first lady or president before :rolleyes:

Do you REALLY believe McCain hasn't uttered a single racist remark?

...more propaganda, I expect it will get worse!

I'll reserve judgment until I see this tape, if it exists at all, which seems to be in doubt from I can find online. It's interesting that on one hand nobama people are saying it doesn't exist at all, but on the other hand they are floating the "why'd he" not "whitey" story to explain it. Which is it? <shrugs>

Yes, Ill give her a pass. It must be hard living up in a country, in which you went to the finest schools through your whole life, you married a smart, good looking man, you make $250,000 a year, but your only proud of your country wen your husband has won something. It must be tough. I can't imagine being happy your entire life and not love your life.

I work 10hrs a day, 6 days a week, and only make a 1/3 of what she does and I've been proud of my country since i knew what a flag was. It must be hard to live like she does. you know, not have to worry about anything.

As i said before, Michelle is known around chicago as being a little bitter to white people. Their could be a video only because the press reported the R.Kelly tape existed, long before any press or law enforcement got the tape. With todays tech, it may be floating around the back channels of the Internet, not an actual VHS tape that could of been bought for $5 on most street corners like R.Kelly was.

...because America never had a racist first lady or president before :rolleyes:

Do you REALLY believe McCain hasn't uttered a single racist remark?

...more propaganda, I expect it will get worse!

Yes, Im sure in the jungles of Viet nam, the words "dog eating mother fucker' were mutter underneath his breath.

Arabs did it first and for longer. And it was the whites who actually ENDED it.

In America? Unless you know of some impressive esoteric history, that was pretty useless.

Maybe they should go back to their mud huts and chucking spears then? Sheesh, the WHOLE PLANET was 'colonized' by some race or another. Whites didn't invent that either.

European nations were never (to my knowledge) outright colonized by each other the way they did in Africa c.1880. And who the fuck cares who 'invented' it? The idea that absolvent of culpability is based on precedence is pretty weak.

If people want to quote history then they shouldn't cherry pick. White people have given billions in aid to 'Africans' down the years.

Ever heard of Live Aid??

Giving back a fraction of what they pulled out in the first place is not incredibly impressive given the context. The American economy for the first 200yrs alone owes itself to the slave trade.

and seriously....Live freakin Aid is your arguement? :mellow: It's raised nowhere close to a billion, let alone 'billions'. Doling out handouts after you completely fucked the place is not particularly altruistic.

...like I said, it brings up shameful history, and some people react to that in weird ways....like..I dunno....blaming the Arabs? :blink:

Meet Michelle Obama

Michelle was born on January 17, 1964, to Marian and Fraser Robinson on Chicago's South Side and graduated from Whitney M. Young Magnet High School in Chicago's West Loop. After high school Michelle went on to Princeton University where in 1985 she graduated with a B.A. in sociology and a minor in African American studies. After college, Michelle continued her education at Harvard Law School, where she earned her degree in 1988.

For three years after law school, Michelle worked as an associate in the area of marketing and intellectual property at Chicago law firm Sidley and Austin, where she met Barack Obama. She left the corporate law world in 1991 to pursue a career in public service, serving as an assistant to the mayor and then as the assistant commissioner of planning and development for the City of Chicago.

In 1993, she became the founding executive director of Public Allies - Chicago, a leadership training program that received AmeriCorps National Service funding and helped young adults develop skills for future careers in the public sector.

Michelle began her involvement with the University of Chicago in 1996. As associate dean of student services, she developed the University's first community service program. Michelle also served as executive director of community and external affairs until 2005, when she was appointed vice president of community and external affairs at the University of Chicago Medical Center. She also managed the business diversity program.

Michelle has fostered the University of Chicago's relationship with the surrounding community and developed the diversity program, making them both integral parts of the Medical Center's mission.

Barack, Michelle and their two daughters Malia, 9, and Sasha, 6, live on the south side of Chicago, where they attend Trinity United Church of Christ.

www.barackobama.com

This Matt Drudge report will surely be taken as being

factual by you righties.. as are all Matt Drudge reports.

..right? ;)

Author: McCain Called Wife C**t, Trollop

In his book The Real McCain, author Cliff Schecter claims that John McCain made extremely ugly remarks about his wife Cindy McCain during a tirade witnessed by three reporters and two aides. "At one point, Cindy playfully twirled McCain's hair and said, 'You're getting a little thin up there,'" Schechter writes. "McCain's face reddened, and he responded, 'At least I don't plaster on the makeup like a trollop, you c**t.' McCain's excuse was that it had been a long day."

*source: Drudge Report, April 16, 2008*

large_20080221-john-cindy-mccain.jpg

Follow-up..

------------

Baptist Minister Asks McCain at Town Hall Meeting: "Did You Call Your Wife A C**t?"

McCain in the Membrane

By: Cliff Schecter Thursday May 1, 2008

Today an audacious member of a McCainiac townhall audience Iowa finally asked McCain "the question." It was a query he has been able to avoid so far, simply by besmirching my character and hiding behind his bevy of underpaid hacks. Did he or did he not refer to his wife with an expletive in 1992 in front of the press and male aides of his, as I reported in my book The Real McCain? Well, today McCain's media holiday on this subject came to end, with an everyday person taking democracy into their own hands and asking him to answer for his behavior. Not that he would lower himself to being held accountable -- it was at best a non-denial:

Audience member: "This question goes to mental health and mental health care. Previously, I've been married to a woman that was verbally abusive to me. Is it true that you called your wife a c**t?"

McCain: "Now, now. You don't want to... Um, you know that's the great thing about town hall meetings, sir, but we really don't, there's people here"

[see a video clip from the town hall meeting HERE*]

---------------

So.. if this is true, does McCain the misogynist get a pass from you whiteys? huh.gif

erm.. I mean,.. righties.

:whistling:

:P

:cheer: bonus follow-up:

McCain uses the C-word in another context,.. as heard in this audio clip from the Howard Stern show.. *

When people seriously aspire to the presidential suite, a higher standard applies. What was once easily overlooked becomes heavily scrutinized. Both the McCains and the Obamas will be watching their language, what they say and how they say it, very carefully from now on.

Not that it adds anything to the Michelle Obama aspect of the discussion either way but if my memory serves, most of the money raised by Live Aid never actually got put to use. It seems there was some kind of red tape that prevented the food supplies from ever reaching it's intended recipients in Africa.

This Matt Drudge report will surely be taken as being

factual by you righties.. as are all Matt Drudge reports.

..right? ;)

Author: McCain Called Wife C**t, Trollop

In his book The Real McCain, author Cliff Schecter claims that John McCain made extremely ugly remarks about his wife Cindy McCain during a tirade witnessed by three reporters and two aides. "At one point, Cindy playfully twirled McCain's hair and said, 'You're getting a little thin up there,'" Schechter writes. "McCain's face reddened, and he responded, 'At least I don't plaster on the makeup like a trollop, you c**t.' McCain's excuse was that it had been a long day."

*source: Drudge Report, April 16, 2008*

large_20080221-john-cindy-mccain.jpg

Follow-up..

------------

Baptist Minister Asks McCain at Town Hall Meeting: "Did You Call Your Wife A C**t?"

McCain in the Membrane

By: Cliff Schecter Thursday May 1, 2008

Today an audacious member of a McCainiac townhall audience Iowa finally asked McCain "the question." It was a query he has been able to avoid so far, simply by besmirching my character and hiding behind his bevy of underpaid hacks. Did he or did he not refer to his wife with an expletive in 1992 in front of the press and male aides of his, as I reported in my book The Real McCain? Well, today McCain's media holiday on this subject came to end, with an everyday person taking democracy into their own hands and asking him to answer for his behavior. Not that he would lower himself to being held accountable -- it was at best a non-denial:

Audience member: "This question goes to mental health and mental health care. Previously, I've been married to a woman that was verbally abusive to me. Is it true that you called your wife a c**t?"

McCain: "Now, now. You don't want to... Um, you know that's the great thing about town hall meetings, sir, but we really don't, there's people here"

[see a video clip from the town hall meeting HERE*]

---------------

So.. if this is true, does McCain the misogynist get a pass from you whiteys? huh.gif

:cheer: bonus follow-up:

McCain uses the C-word in another context,.. as heard in this audio clip from the Howard Stern show.. *

Once again hermit, by putting up the mistakes of McCain to defend your candidate, you have just acknowledge that your candidate is capable of saying bad things, which will make your candidate look less like the second coming of Jesus, and more like a politician. And if that happens Nobama will lose, since he just an empty suit.

Bush beat Gore because the Dem's failed to make Bush look like he is just another politician. America had hope with Bush and more of the same with Gore. If they proved that Bush was a fuck up as they thought he was, Gore will be president.

Failing to learn from past mistakes makes you learn to repeat them much more easily. Do not compare your mistakes to others and saying it is okay. That is just a excuse, not an answer, or a solution.

Putting up that video of the guy asking McCain if he called his wife a C%$T, and McCain refusing to answer is no worse or better than Nobama saying in the last debate, Well im not here to discuss somthing that amercians don't care about, they care about high gas prices and the war, not flag pins when asked about Bill Ayers and the flag pin. They both Spin, but obama claims he is more than a politicain and that makes him a lair.

Once again hermit, by putting up the mistakes of McCain to defend your candidate,.. [blah, blah, blah]

Just so you're clear about it, Pipeboy,..

I don't think Barack or Michelle need any "defending" against a "rumor", and as such

I've offered no such defense of them in either of my previous posts in this thread.

My first post was a criticism of the right wing smear tactics rooted in "internet rumors", and my second post was merely to add more absurdity to the base-absurdity of this thread. [Fyi, it doesn't surprise me in the least that the facetiousness of my previous post was entirely lost on you. :P ]

Carrying on then..

[clue: be on the lookout for sarcasm and possible facetiousness this time, bud. ;)]..

I've afforded absolutely no credibility whatsoever to the "internet rumors" about Michelle Obama, and yet in the above quote you do seem to be acknowledging that McCain did make the "mistake" of calling his wife a c**t and a trollop. That's quite an admission, Pipeboy. Does it bother you that McMisogynist would speak that way to his wife? :unsure:

What does it tell you about McSame's values and principles if he's willing to call his wife such vile names, Pb? Do you think a man who snaps and calls his wife such names just because she jokes him about his combover is a man with the temperament to be Leader of the Free World? Don't you think American and the world would be better served by a POTUS like Barack Obama, a man who clearly loves his wife,.. rather than a man like McCain who seems to hate his wife?

I'm not making any insinuations, you know,.. I'm just sayin.. :whistling:

:beer:

Well, that didn't take long.

Get ready for all kinds of mudslinging folks...Lee Atwater may be dead and Karl

Rove supposedly not involved in McCain's campaign, but you can bet your life the

smear tactics style of Atwater/Rove will be in full effect.

slapface.gif

Del, are you really so desperate to smear the Obama campaign that you resort

to posting about internet "rumors" about something his wife "might" have said? :rolleyes:

For the record, I made it very clear that it is still a rumor, and I used the word "if" in asking what people would do this fall in the event the story were true. I believe the subject will certainly be an important one IF it turns out to be true. Wouldn't the same be true if there was videotape of Cindy McCain calling black people "darkies" or worse? Even if that was a rumor, people would still be interested to know if voters would take that into account when considering a vote for McCain. I believe it is a fair question, as long as it is clear that at this point it remains a rumor.

What's the matter, you righties didn't get enough traction from that other internet

"rumor" you started? You know, the one claiming that Barack Obama is a Muslim? :P

That rumor was traced back to Clinton operatives months ago.

What's your next "rumor" gonna be? How about.. "rumors about an alledged Obama

extramarital affair have been all over the internet blogs. According to the rumors, DNA

evidence exists that proves that Obama fathered batboy during an extramarital affair".

Extramarital affairs don't count for anything anymore with voter... sometimes it may even help them.

Lewinsky *cough*

"If you're gonna spread rumors about my wife, then I guess

it's ok for people to spread rumors about your wife. ..eh, Del?"

I am not a public figure, and I am not running for President... or even dog catcher. But if I were, and my wife was out making angry speeches and other political comments, then any questions about what her public speeking record was would be fair game.

Obama in '08 ain't gonna happen people.

Just so you're clear about it, Pipeboy,..

I don't think Barack or Michelle need any "defending" against a "rumor", and as such

I've offered no such defense of them in either of my previous posts in this thread.

My first post was a criticism of the right wing smear tactics rooted in "internet rumors", and my second post was merely to add more absurdity to the base-absurdity of this thread. [Fyi, it doesn't surprise me in the least that the facetiousness of my previous post was entirely lost on you. :P ]

Carrying on then..

[clue: be on the lookout for sarcasm and possible facetiousness this time, bud. ;)]..

I've afforded absolutely no credibility whatsoever to the "internet rumors" about Michelle Obama, and yet in the above quote you do seem to be acknowledging that McCain did make the "mistake" of calling his wife a c**t and a trollop. That's quite an admission, Pipeboy. Does it bother you that McMisogynist would speak that way to his wife? :unsure:

What does it tell you about McSame's values and principles if he's willing to call his wife such vile names, Pb? Do you think a man who snaps and calls his wife such names just because she jokes him about his combover is a man with the temperament to be Leader of the Free World? Don't you think American and the world would be better served by a POTUS like Barack Obama, a man who clearly loves his wife,.. rather than a man like McCain who seems to hate his wife?

I'm not making any insinuations, you know,.. I'm just sayin.. :whistling:

:beer:

I never acknowledge that McCain said it or not. I pointed that you pointed to McCain to defend your canidate. I never heard anything about McCain saying anything to his wife, unlike what i heard about Michelle. I think using that word to ask McCain if he called his wife that was far off base. The kid could've said, "There is a report of you calling your wife a name, what say you." Is america better off with a man who says that about his wife (if he did). No, of course not. But there is nothing but hearsay that he did. But i could point to a few people who obama knows and love who think america is the greatest sin to god. and the fact that his wife, whom he loves, did not feel pround of her counrty (unitl he won), in which he says he loves. Is the Whitey comment hearsay, yes it is, until the tape pops up.

Im not sure on the type of a relationship McCain has with Cindy, maybe she wasn't offened becuase she could of thought that was a joke. Now, im not sure Rev. Wright was joking when he said, "God Damn America", Im not sure Ayers was joking when he set his bombs, Im not sure Michelle was joking she was never proud of her counrty until recently.

Does it bother me if he said that to his wife, im not sure, was she bothered by it? All i know there are people, including Obama whom said things that bother me. But yes, if Cindy was offened by it, thats something a president should be proud of. If he said it.

So will you be offended if Michlle have said whitey as I will be offened if it comes out cindy was offended, if he even said it.

There are more facts that point to obmaa being un patrioitic, then that point to McCain that proves he does not love his wife. If he said it.

Well, if they're elected then maybe they can fulfill the promise of '40 Acres & A Mule' (beats a paltry $300 ey?)

Hell, I'd take 40 acres in a heartbeat.

B)

Hey, Ill ill suppot that if i don't have to hear about racism again, and affirmative action be abolished. But you know what, my Union has 25% more minorities than needed to be legal and we still get shit when they find out more whites are hired than minorities. Even though a minorities is 50% more likely to get hired, but only a few are willing to apply.

Del, youre an asshole.

You are dissing a man becasue he didn't want to show up his wife, pastor and best freind by supporting america and making them look bad.

Oh i bet you think Obama should take the oath of office too and put his hand on the bible.

We don't need proud americains running this country. We should be ashamed we are the greatest, most powerfull country in the world. We should be ashamed we gave the world, the Plane, the light bulb, and the internet. We should not have the right to defend our selves.

Archived