INTERNET RUMORS ABOUT MICHELLE OBAMA'S RACIST COMMENTS

Del Zeppnile

I usually stay out of political threads but is it fair to assume because he may not wear a patroitic pin that he's any less patroitic than McCain or any other person running for office who do?

Yes.

Again, my personal opinion, but yes.

You were being facetious, you (now) say, Pipeboy? :whistling:

[facetiousness: treating serious issues with deliberately

inappropriate humor; flippant; playfully jocular; tongue-in-cheek]

Here's the full paragraph from which the quote was pulled.

Let's see if you seem to be trying to be funny,.. shall we? ;)

Now let's break it down:

Up to this point your tone seems to me to be quite serious as you chastise me for (what you think is) my lack of objectivity and for (what you consider to be) my being "a fucking cheerleader". Your predictably gross (as in 'unrefined') and mildly sarcastic caricature of my positions about Obama and McCain notwithstanding, there's nothing particularly "funny", "jocular", or "tongue in cheek" there, right?

Ok then,.. continuing on..

As far as I can tell, you're making no attempt at humor here either, and it's quite clear to me that at this point you're expressing your own point of view. The evidence that you're expressing your own pov: "We know John McCain has a bad past" is, in all seriousness, what you believe to be true about John McCain [*The Keating Five*] and "Obama has a bad present" is, in all seriousness, what you believe to be true about Obama.

You continue your serious tone and start making your case that you think McCain has a better chance of winning because he's a known candidate. You say, without a hint of sarcasm or jocularity, "we know who John McCain is, Bush 3rd term, typical politician. But we don't know yet who is Obama yet besides the speeches". You claim Obama's "not going to look any better tomorrow than he will look today" and you again repeat your point that "we know who John McCain is" in support of your prediction that McCain's numbers "can only go up" while Obama's numbers "can only go down".

In trying to make your point you give no indication that you are being funny, tongue in cheek, or jocular.

You continue your "known candidate" theme and continue to make your case by pointing out that "We know who Hillary was" and that Obama's lead took some hits when "we started to find out who Obama is".

Conclusion: When your "We know who McCain is, Bush 3rd term, typical politician" quote is examined in the context in which it was made, Pb, your claim that you were being facetious simply doesn't hold water, muh-man. From start to finish you were being serious, not humorous, in trying to make a case for your point that McCain's chances of winning are better than Obama's because McCain is a known candidate. And in making your case you stated very clearly (and very accurately, I might add) what it is that we all know about John McCain: "Bush 3rd term; typical politician".

"A gaffe is when a politician tells the truth."

~Michael Kinsley, 1992

You're not a politician, Pb, but your comment amounts to a political gaffe. You mistakenly told the truth about your candidate. And now that the absurdity of that truth is apparent even to you, you're trying to hide behind a claim that you were being facetious. Sorry, bud, that dog aint hunting for ya.

While your assertion that "We know who John McCain is, Bush 3rd term, typical politician" is certainly a legitimate point, I'd like to point out that as far as your 'known candidate' theory goes,.. Hillary 'the known candidate' lost to Obama.

Fwiw.. here's where humor does come in to play with regard to your gaffe: I find it hilarious that someone (that'd be you) during this general election.. an election in which the vast majority of Americans want a change from GW Bush's failed policies.. would seriously claim "We know who John McCain is. Bush 3rd term; typical politician" as an argument IN SUPPORT OF John McCain's candidacy. Now that IS funny, my friends! :lol:

And thus your gaffe has you earned a place in my sig..

..and a customized McSame campaign banner to boot! B)

McSame.jpg

:hippy:

Wow Hermit, If you just wanna see my dick, just ask. You don't have to show me all this attention for me to like you, were not in 6th grade. I do not participate in homosexual activities, but if the Obama fumes are clouding your judgment, Ill take one for the team. It doesn't make "me" gay. Im not the one going around calling people dumb.

There was no gaffe. I looked at it from the eyes of Independent supporter. Yeah i had to kid myself a little bit, but it holds true. We know who John McCain is, we do not know who Obama is. Is 3% lead in the polls enough to hold off McCain, when the only thing we are going to find out about him is that he likes to eat candy bars. But Mr. Obama is the wild card, unless there is a transcending moment, like the speech Pres. Bush gave at the ground zero, a few days after, he will not look better. Unless all of American can look pass all the radical ties, the liberal voting record, and the inexperience. He will not survive the next shoe to fall. He can bounce back, but i think once all the polls show McCain in the lead, I think obama rock star status disappear.

The question is, out all of the obama supporters, how many do you believe just like obama for the good story, and once they learn that he is not the rock star, will all of them stay. Out of all the obama supporters, how many do you think like obama, but will not be able to pull the handle for a inexperience black man.

If we voted today, I think McCain will win, just on the fact I just showed. Obama has been missed polled by 5% throughout the primaries. When I bought my truck, I knew what truck to buy for 3 months and I had the money, but it's hard to make an investment like that, with the fear of buyers remorse.

All of this I got from listenting democratic stategist. Why I am i listening to democratic stagetgist, becuase this is his race to lose and the all say, we know who John McCain is and the voter knows of Obama, but they do not know him. The biggest thing against McCain is that he has an "®" after his name and the republicain party can't win, but the same people who say that, say "Obama can't win either" Obama is attacking McCain on his party status, McCain is just attacking Obama"

Bush third term vs. Un-American radical left winger

both are true

both are ungodly false

What will america belive

By me understanding that McCain has this problem, makes me better understand the road ahead, but you refuse to think Rev. Wright, Ayers, and everyother anti-american thing, is a problem. Thats we thought for the 8 years prior to 9/11.

Still the polls don't mean shit nation wide, this race will be decided in a few states, like MI, PA, FL, and OH. all of which Obama lost to Hilrod.

Del-Rove still pumping out the PIPS [Petty Idiotic Political Smears], eh?! :lol:

Today's 'PIPS Of The Day': lapel pins. :cheer:

Newsflash! Neither McCain nor Obama always wear an American flag lapel pin.

Newsflash! (supplemental) McCain and Obama are both patriotic; they both love America.

End of story, right? B)

A few comments about lapel pins anyway..

It seems to me that if a voter agrees with a candidate's political points of view and his policy proposals, they'll vote for him regardless of whether or not he always wears a lapel pin. It seems to me that anyone who wouldn't vote for him just because he doesn't always wear an American flag lapel pin is.. well.. (how to say this politely?).. not evidencing a high degree of intelligence.

What does wearing an American flag lapel pin indicate about a candidate's qualifications to be President of the United States anyway? You 'lapel pin as a political litmus test' nuts might stop to consider that GW Bush wears an American flag lapel pin and he's been arguably the worst president in American history. [fwiw, I won't be the least surprised if members of the lapel pin constituency take umbrage with my assessment of Bush's presidency].

It seems to me that we might all agree.. might even take it as a 'given'.. that a person doesn't rise to the level of winning the nomination of either major political party in America if his/her "patriotism".. or "love of America".. is in question. Democrats certainly don't question Barack Obama's love of country. The only people questioning his patriotism are people who would never vote for him anyway.. whether he wears a lapel pin or not. And thus, the entire lapel pin "issue" is nothing but another right-wing fabricated campaign wedge issue that makes fools of those who take it seriously. It's an issue that plays well only with the shallowest thinkers among us. You know.. republicans. :P

:D

Well as a politian working for votes, it assumptions like mine that he should take into consideration.

So if Obama always wore an American flag lapel pin you'd consider voting for him, eh?

My point being.. even if he always wore an American flag lapel pin, what chance would

he have of getting your vote.. yo know,.. based on his positions on political issues?

:whistling:

Btw Mrs Plant..

notice anything missing in these photos?..

story.jpg

mccain6km.jpg

mccain-topper.jpg

And what do you see in these?..

obama-flag-pin.jpg

20080225-obamalapelpin.jpg

I'll presume you'll be (considering) voting for Obama now, right? :thumbsup:

I look forward to your next PIPS, Del.

..you pimp of PIPS, you! :P

Well, that didn't take long.

Get ready for all kinds of mudslinging folks...Lee Atwater may be dead and Karl

Rove supposedly not involved in McCain's campaign, but you can bet your life the

smear tactics style of Atwater/Rove will be in full effect.

I think John McCain had stated something to the effect that he was not going to run that type of campaign but it won't stop those in the party from going in that direction.....I hope that both he and Obama can rise above the muck and deal with the issues. But that's not realistic is it?

Obama doesn't wear the flagpin because (according to him) he is protesting politicians who do false patriotic things like wear a flagpin when they don't do anything else to make the country better. So, there you go. Take that for what it is. I tend to believe him, personally.

Seriously? Thats what you think?

Ok, then allow me to say this:

The country listens to people like Jesse Jackson and Al Shaprton when it comes down to civil rights. When Don Imus dropped the bomb on his radio show, it should have been no big deal. He offered an apology and we could've just moved on. But, Al Sharpton called for his resignation and the cancellation of his show. We, the people, listened to him.

But how quickly the American public forgets that black people can say something racist too. Would America listen to a Klan member when it comes down to civil rights? Hell no. But then why should we allow this man to have a say in it as well? He, the man who had this to say: "White folks was in caves while we was building empires ... We taught philosophy and astrology and mathematics before Socrates and them Greek homos ever got around to it."

Yup, the country always takes notice right :rolleyes:

I would hope not. Just my personal opinion....these two aren't the best representatives when it comes intelligent discussion of civil rights. I know they used pressure tactics on the corporate entity (is it CBS) and they dropped the show as a result.

It's so funny how people think Jesse Jackson or Sharpton speak for "black people". And while they may true for some, it's not true for all. They certainly don't speak for me. :)

Del-Rove still pumping out the PIPS [Petty Idiotic Political Smears], eh?! :lol:

Today's 'PIPS Of The Day': lapel pins. :cheer:

Newsflash! Neither McCain nor Obama always wear an American flag lapel pin.

Newsflash! (supplemental) McCain and Obama are both patriotic; they both love America.

End of story, right? B)

A few comments about lapel pins anyway..

It seems to me that if a voter agrees with a candidate's political points of view and his policy proposals, they'll vote for him regardless of whether or not he always wears a lapel pin. It seems to me that anyone who wouldn't vote for him just because he doesn't always wear an American flag lapel pin is.. well.. (how to say this politely?).. not evidencing a high degree of intelligence.

What does wearing an American flag lapel pin indicate about a candidate's qualifications to be President of the United States anyway? You 'lapel pin as a political litmus test' nuts might stop to consider that GW Bush wears an American flag lapel pin and he's been arguably the worst president in American history. [fwiw, I won't be the least surprised if members of the lapel pin constituency take umbrage with my assessment of Bush's presidency].

It seems to me that we might all agree.. might even take it as a 'given'.. that a person doesn't rise to the level of winning the nomination of either major political party in America if his/her "patriotism".. or "love of America".. is in question. Democrats certainly don't question Barack Obama's love of country. The only people questioning his patriotism are people who would never vote for him anyway.. whether he wears a lapel pin or not. And thus, the entire lapel pin "issue" is nothing but another right-wing fabricated campaign wedge issue that makes fools of those who take it seriously. It's an issue that plays well only with the shallowest thinkers among us. You know.. republicans. :P

:D

So if Obama always wore an American flag lapel pin you'd consider voting for him, eh?

My point being.. even if he always wore an American flag lapel pin, what chance would

he have of getting your vote.. yo know,.. based on his positions on political issues?

Btw Mrs Plant..

story.jpg

mccain6km.jpg

mccain-topper.jpg

obama-flag-pin.jpg

I look forward to your next PIPS, Del.

..you pimp of PIPS, you! :P

Nice. Can we get a clip of him without his hand on his heart or wearing a hat or something during the national anthem too?

I think John McCain had stated something to the effect that he was not going to run that type of campaign but it won't stop those in the party from going in that direction.....I hope that both he and Obama can rise above the muck and deal with the issues. But that's not realistic is it?

Oh if McCain runs the clean campaign he claims he will, He's done. Obama may not throw mud at him (he just throws it on Bush), but there is no way the far left blogs and groups are going to let McCain escape clean.

They already sent somebody out that said McCain knows nothing about war, since he dropped bombs from 25,000 ft.

Could the left wing nut jobs go to far and hurt obama more than McCain and in turn McCain wins, without going negative. Yes, but thats too much of a risk. but i think Obama realized he can't offend McCain as much, since every time he attacks him, he praises him a little bit. and as long McCain does not call Obama black and then attack him. He will be okay.

Wow Hermit, If you just wanna see my dick, just ask. You don't have to show me all this attention for me to like you, were not in 6th grade. I do not participate in homosexual activities, but if the Obama fumes are clouding your judgment, Ill take one for the team. It doesn't make "me" gay. Im not the one going around calling people dumb.

[Methinks he doth protest too much. :whistling:]

Dude. You hitting on the crack pipe again? Or is there some other

explanation for your bizarre, rambling, mostly-incoherent rant?

Was that your way of coming out of the closet.. through the backdoor, Pipeboy? :huh:

There was no gaffe. I looked at it from the eyes of Independent supporter.

Your first excuse was that you were 'being facetious', and now that I've laid waste to that

lame excuse you're going with "I looked at it from the eyes of an Independent supporter"?

:hysterical:

That's hilariously bogus on multiple levels. :D

First and foremost, it's totally obvious (as I previously showed) that you were expressing your own perspective. Secondly, in this election the one candidate (so far) running as an "Independent" is Ralph Nader, so I presume that when you say "I was looking at it through the eyes of an Independent supporter" you mean you were looking at it through the eyes of a "Nader supporter". [if so, I suggest you back to lame-o excuse #1: "I was being facetious" LOL!]. Third, you're a blind McCain supporter and therefore you can no more look at this election through the eyes of an 'independent voter' than you can look at it through the eyes of a democrat (not that that ever stops you from proclaiming who and what dems and independents will and won't vote for though, right?). And Finally, you said what you said ["We know who John McCain is, Bush 3rd term, typical politician" because you believe it and.. because it's true. For once you'd spoken the truth, and yet now you're denying it. I love the irony of that! :lol:

Bush third term vs. Un-American radical left winger

both are true

both are ungodly false

What will america belive

Please clarify:

Are you being serious, are you being facetious, or are

you looking at it through the eyes of a Nader supporter? :P

Your persistence in thinking Barack Obama is "Un-American" reveals that you're blinded

beyond any sense of reason by your political biases and/or by your racial prejudices.:rolleyes:

Btw,.. would you believe someone to be "Un-American"

if he spelled America with a lower case "a"? huh.gif

You know.. as you just did in the above quote? whistling.gif

Oh wait.. lemme guess.. you were being facetious, right? :P

:beer:

I would hope not. Just my personal opinion....these two aren't the best representatives when it comes intelligent discussion of civil rights. I know they used pressure tactics on the corporate entity (is it CBS) and they dropped the show as a result.

It's so funny how people think Jesse Jackson or Sharpton speak for "black people". And while they may true for some, it's not true for all. They certainly don't speak for me. :)

I specifically named those two men because they are in the media most often. Also, they generally have the largest fan-base I guess you could say.

Do they speak for every Afro-American? Of course not. But does the media make it sound like they do? Yes

Again, thats the only reason I name those two most often.

Btw Mrs Plant..

story.jpg

mccain6km.jpg

mccain-topper.jpg

obama-flag-pin.jpg

That's unfortunate. But he has experience and a great record of serving our country, and that is very important to me.

I do not trust Obama to protect our country.

You have your views, I have mine. Let's move on.

I specifically named those two men because they are in the media most often. Also, they generally have the largest fan-base I guess you could say.

Do they speak for every Afro-American? Of course not. But does the media make it sound like they do? Yes

Again, thats the only reason I name those two most often.

Though the medida makes it sound that way, that is not the case. There are many divergent voices in the afro american community that speak out on issues though not well known or not as outspoken as these two. I wish these the media had or made the time & effort to seek out more divegent views rather than run to al or jesse every time there's a national issue of concern regarding the african american community. We all don't look or think alike. :)

Well as a politian working for votes, it assumptions like mine that he should take into consideration.

And again, to accuse Obama of not supporting his own views, and then say he should wear a pin that he does not think is necessary is hypocritical. You're looking at the wrong things.

That's unfortunate. But he has experience and a great record of serving our country, and that is very important to me.

I do not trust Obama to protect our country.

You have your views, I have mine. Let's move on.

The point here is not whether or not we differ in our views, the point is that you have now acknowledged that you are perfectly willing to vote for a candidate (McCain) who doesn't always wear an American flag lapel pin, so therefore it's disingenuous of you (republicans) to try to make a campaign issue out of the fact that Obama doesn't always wear a flag lapel pin.

Get the point now, Mrs? ;)

When it comes to the person running for the highest seat of representing my country it's my personal opinion that someone running for office should wear the pin. It may be just a pin, but it's a pin that represents something. And that something tells me a lot about the man.

So then,.. what does it tell you about John McCain that he doesn't always wear an flag lapel pin?

YOU were afraid, fearful. YOU bought into the fearmongering. I wasn't the least bit afraid. A tornado outbreak strikes, tens/hundreds of cyclones touch down in my region, am I afraid. NO.

911 had 2 attacks and one was thwarted. Having fear that every city was going to be attacked is ridiculous.

I'm afraid YOU were one of the flock of sheep to buy into the hysteria. THAT, I fear.

I was by a radio in a very noisy room and heard the name of a tall building in my city mentioned in the reporting right after we found out about what had happened in NY. What I didn't hear was that all the tall buildings in the country were amping up security or closing down. So for a second I thought we were all being attacked. Sorry, I didn't realize it was illegal to be afraid in the USA. We have tornados here, too. When I was underneath one, I was afraid. I guess that makes me a commie. Thanks for all your insight, jackass.

You may believe we had the whole world on our side, but that did not prevent us from being attacked on 9/11 did it? The U.S.S. Cole, embassy bombings, Beruit and on and on.

I said they were behind us WHEN we were attacked. They stood with us when it happened. I've never been a socialist, so I'm sorry you assume so.

You may believe we had the whole world on our side, but that did not prevent us from being attacked on 9/11 did it? The U.S.S. Cole, embassy bombings, Beruit and on and on.

I said they were behind us WHEN we were attacked. They stood with us when it happened. I've never been a socialist, so I'm sorry you assume so.

"You can never be too careful,damn commies are everywhere",Said the inbred redneck.

For gods sake,this war makes no mathematical sense!!!Do the math=

Certain people blew up one of our buildings,so we attack a whole country.

Makes no sense!!!

"You can never be too careful,damn commies are everywhere",Said the inbred redneck.

For gods sake,this war makes no mathematical sense!!!Do the math=

Certain people blew up one of our buildings,so we attack a whole country.

Makes no sense!!!

Where have you been , it's the lapel pins that really matter. :blink:

[Methinks he doth protest too much. :whistling:]

Dude. You hitting on the crack pipe again? Or is there some other

explanation for your bizarre, rambling, mostly-incoherent rant?

Was that your way of coming out of the closet.. through the backdoor, Pipeboy? :huh:

Your first excuse was that you were 'being facetious', and now that I've laid waste to that

lame excuse you're going with "I looked at it from the eyes of an Independent supporter"?

:hysterical:

That's hilariously bogus on multiple levels. :D

First and foremost, it's totally obvious (as I previously showed) that you were expressing your own perspective. Secondly, in this election the one candidate (so far) running as an "Independent" is Ralph Nader, so I presume that when you say "I was looking at it through the eyes of an Independent supporter" you mean you were looking at it through the eyes of a "Nader supporter". [if so, I suggest you back to lame-o excuse #1: "I was being facetious" LOL!]. Third, you're a blind McCain supporter and therefore you can no more look at this election through the eyes of an 'independent voter' than you can look at it through the eyes of a democrat (not that that ever stops you from proclaiming who and what dems and independents will and won't vote for though, right?). And Finally, you said what you said ["We know who John McCain is, Bush 3rd term, typical politician" because you believe it and.. because it's true. For once you'd spoken the truth, and yet now you're denying it. I love the irony of that! :lol:

Please clarify:

Are you being serious, are you being facetious, or are

you looking at it through the eyes of a Nader supporter? :P

Your persistence in thinking Barack Obama is "Un-American" reveals that you're blinded

beyond any sense of reason by your political biases and/or by your racial prejudices.:rolleyes:

Btw,.. would you believe someone to be "Un-American"

if he spelled America with a lower case "a"? huh.gif

You know.. as you just did in the above quote? whistling.gif

Oh wait.. lemme guess.. you were being facetious, right? :P

First of all, I never said i will support McCain, (his VP i will support if it's good) I'm not a blind supporter of McCain, because i admit there is flaws in McCain that I don't support (ANWAR and Internet neutrality ). If all being equal, Ill vote for the republican, but i have voted for Democrat before. If you belive I'm a racist, thats fine. All i know is i treated everybody i met fairly and I expect the same. But i do not support any law or bill that puts one portion of the population over the other. It's why i support the Bush Tax cuts and not affirmative action.

Yes Hermit, I can see the point on both sides of the argument, My admission of things i don't support with McCain and the fact i have said that More of the Same is a valid argument, even if i don't agree with, mean i have an open mind. You on the other hand have never pointed to anything that McCain is valid on and Obama is wrong. You have never pointed to anything that the Repubs did good on. Still no excuse was given for the "we know who John McCain is" I'm more into the strategy of this election, than the actual candidates. So when i say "we know who John McCain is" I am pointing out the problem McCain has, even though i don't agree with.

On your next post, just answer if you disagree with Obama on something, and/or agree with McCain on something, and If you believe that Obama has to deal with the problem of his radical friends, even if you don't agree with or any other problems he has.

Because there is no way an open minded person you claim you are, couldn't find some issue you disagree with Obama.

McCain is going to "stay the course". I don't trust the course, so I'm voting for Obama. Does anyone think that we have been on the "right path" since Bush took office?

If McCain wants to send my son to Iraq, he is my enemy. We need to let the U.N. handle the mid-east and start concentrating on getting America healed.

I'm not even close to being a liberal and I trust pretty much anyone else besides the Republicans to run our country. They are out of touch with the wants and needs of the American people.

Wait wait wait! *In hysterics* You're actually choosing your leader based on how they dress?

Hitler loved Germany i suppose,but you honestly think that a man can't love his country without killing for it?Yeah,well,settle in guys,it's gonna be a long 4 years...

Archived