That 70's Show

LedZep1969

I've only watched a couple of episodes of it, but didn't they name an entire season of shows after Zeppelin songs? I think NewsRadio did that too if I'm not mistaken.

I loved that show. I would like to get the first few seasons on dvd. Remember the episode when the dark haired girl (name slipped my mind) took down Donna's Zeppelin poster and put up one of the Captain and Tenille? :o:lol:

I've lived that 70's show B):drunk::lol:

So did I. You see and hear more about LZ on that show than any other television show. Someone asked me what "dillhole" meant. I'm pretty sure it meant dildo and that's one of thw words you can't say on prime time TV, well back then anyhow :)

When is that on Mrs Plant?

Unfortunatly it's off air, got cancelled one after one season, but its a classic regardless.

It's on DVD though, I need to buy it. It's brilliant.

It's produced by Judd Apatow, has a lot of the guys he uses in his other projects, Seth Rogan, that dude from Forgetting Sarah Marshall....some others.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0193676/

Unfortunatly it's off air, got cancelled one after one season, but its a classic regardless.

It's on DVD though, I need to buy it. It's brilliant.

It's produced by Judd Apatow, has a lot of the guys he uses in his other projects, Seth Rogan, that dude from Forgetting Sarah Marshall....some others.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0193676/

Thank's for the info Mrs Plant. Sounds funny :) Your so kind...

I watch the re-runs on FX all the time...pretty sure i'm addicted. FX changes up the times a lot too..so I have to go to their site to check their schedule. Pretty sure I would have much rather grown up in the 70's than 90's.

I watch the re-runs on FX all the time...pretty sure i'm addicted. FX changes up the times a lot too..so I have to go to their site to check their schedule. Pretty sure I would have much rather grown up in the 70's than 90's.

I see it all the time on the tele. Dunno which channel, but I do know I get it on two. I have a Dish Network Sat :)

BTW the 70's wasn't all it was cracked up to be like the show. Especially the riots...most learned to gain a very thick skin ZepFloyd.

I love That 70s Show. I want to marry Hyde. He's such a loveable smart ass. They're clearly the best kind of people.

Plus you have to love it for the Zeppelin references. All the episodes from season five are named after one of their songs, they are constantly referencing them, and in at least a third of the episodes Hyde is wearing a Zeppelin shirt. My favorite moment was when Hyde was hanging out with his birth father.

Hyde's dad: "You sure do wear that Zeppelin shirt a lot."

Hyde: "Well if God didn't want me to wear Zeppelin shirts, he wouldn't have made them rock so hard!"

Damn straight, Hyde's dad. Damn straight.

I love the one where Red is stoned and shoots Hyde and Eric with the fire extinguisher. :D

I don't watch it anymore because how many times can you watch the reruns?

Same with South Park.

I just spotted a Led Zeppelin T-Shirt on Hyde. The red one with the blimp on it...

Memories.

haha..so addicted to this show not even funny. was wearing a zeppelin shirt in one of the episodes on fx today as well

haha..so addicted to this show not even funny. was wearing a zeppelin shirt in one of the episodes on fx today as well

Thats what I was referring too. Quite honestly out dozens of channels theres really not much of quality to consume. Somehow I see an Zeppelin shirt and a redhead with tossled hair my thumb just wont work any longer?

Thats what I was referring too. Quite honestly out dozens of channels theres really not much of quality to consume. Somehow I see an Zeppelin shirt and a redhead with tossled hair my thumb just wont work any longer?

haha ya...though on fx..they're onto her blonde episodes now...either way...donna is hot...think her real name is laura prepon? gorgeous

haha ya...though on fx..they\'re onto her blonde episodes now...either way...donna is hot...think her real name is laura prepon? gorgeous

Yeah,

Shes a sweetie. Never see her in anything else. Wonder what else shes done?

Archived