FROM SOMEWHERE IN THE VOID OF CONSCIOUSNESS

Del Zeppnile

I just spent maybe the past half hour or more, wrangling with my computer. I'm about ready to turn it off. I'm tired, but not THAT tired yet. This damn thing is driving me crazy. Some programs becoming extremely slow, some become nonresponsive and take up to 3 minutes. It's never like this. Must've downloaded something bad.

So, I'm driving to work this morning, behind a noisy red pick up truck. And eventually I notice something dangling from the back of the truck, below the license plate. :blink:

Have you seen this before? The truck had b@!!s!! :o

I wonder if they sell b@@&s for the front of my SUV? :lol: (NOT!!!)

So, I'm driving to work this morning, behind a noisy red pick up truck. And eventually I notice something dangling from the back of the truck, below the license plate. :blink:

Have you seen this before? The truck had b@!!s!! :o

I wonder if they sell b@@&s for the front of my SUV? :lol: (NOT!!!)

:lol: Yeah, I've seen them on several trucks around here... great big steel or chrome things. I cracked up the first time I saw them. I also cracked up when somebody was trying to get them banned.

Ok, seriously. What the hell is it with the guy who likes to be an idiot on something about being voted (not gonna happen) president of the world?

And I hate to say it, but some people who sign up, should get some fucking brains. They ask questions about a song in the Off topic area when there's clearly an area FOR that. Ugh...

Ok, seriously. What the hell is it with the guy who likes to be an idiot on something about being voted (not gonna happen) president of the world?

And I hate to say it, but some people who sign up, should get some fucking brains. They ask questions about a song in the Off topic area when there's clearly an area FOR that. Ugh...

Hey, shouldn't this be in the Pet Peeves thread? :D Sorry, couldn't resist...

About the balls...wow, you guys have seen chrome ones? Impressive...the ones I've seen just look like regular flabby balls, ha. Funny...that seems to be the one thing that transcends the lowrider vs. lifted debate; I've seen balls on trucks big and small. Lol, and I guess that's just how it goes with things, eh?

Whoah :unsure:

About the balls...wow, you guys have seen chrome ones? Impressive...the ones I've seen just look like regular flabby balls, ha. Funny...that seems to be the one thing that transcends the lowrider vs. lifted debate; I've seen balls on trucks big and small. Lol, and I guess that's just how it goes with things, eh?

Yeah, the ones I saw appeared to be chrome or some other metal.

That was just weird!

Sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself in this thread. Oh well.

My birthday is coming up on Saturday and I'm kinda not looking forward to it. I could've gone to see Buddy Guy on Thursday (dont' have the money, so no miracles are happening in between 2 days) so meh. I feel like it's just gonna be me on the computer again. Whee.

Sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself in this thread. Oh well.

My birthday is coming up on Saturday and I'm kinda not looking forward to it. I could've gone to see Buddy Guy on Thursday (dont' have the money, so no miracles are happening in between 2 days) so meh. I feel like it's just gonna be me on the computer again. Whee.

Hey, Richard!! aj.gif

sitting on a computer on the Birthday?? o_O

why don't you invite friends or something????

Hey, Richard!! aj.gif

sitting on a computer on the Birthday?? o_O

why don't you invite friends or something????

Hey, Inga.

Как дела? Я использую переводчика, так я обмана. :P

Well, I would, but I only got one and right now, he is in Kansas City until next Monday. My sister and brother in law are probably gonna be busy. Only thing I'll probably get is a dinner by the parents. I'd like to go out, but nobody has any money. :slapface:

Hey, Inga.

Как дела? Я использую переводчика, так я обмана. :P

Well, I would, but I only got one and right now, he is in Kansas City until next Monday. My sister and brother in law are probably gonna be busy. Only thing I'll probably get is a dinner by the parents. I'd like to go out, but nobody has any money. :slapface:

у меня вcе клево! может теперь будем общаться только по-русски?? :lol:

oh, it's sadly.. how can they be busy in such day?!

they should find time!

у меня вcе клево! может теперь будем общаться только по-русски?? :lol:

oh, it's sadly.. how can they be busy in such day?!

they should find time!

Хорошо, что мы можем сделать это. Вы не должны на практике свой родной язык, да так, давайте говорить на Английский. B)

Well, last year they were, so I'm not expecting anything this year. I do think it'd be nice to have two things for my birthday AND christmas, but I don't know if I'm gonna get 'em. Money's tight this year. It'll hold me over for a LONG while if I do get them though.

Хорошо, что мы можем сделать это. Вы не должны на практике свой родной язык, да так, давайте говорить на Английский. B)

Well, last year they were, so I'm not expecting anything this year. I do think it'd be nice to have two things for my birthday AND christmas, but I don't know if I'm gonna get 'em. Money's tight this year. It'll hold me over for a LONG while if I do get them though.

давайте! :lol: практика английского мне нужна больше чем русского :lol:

what things?? me? :D

please, tell!

давайте! :lol: практика английского мне нужна больше чем русского :lol:

what things?? me? :D

please, tell!

:lol: Well it would be nice to spend a day or two with a Russian princess. :aw:

:angel:

I'm hoping to get an Xbox 360 and a game. I can last on that for a long while. I'm at least happy that it's gone down to 200 dollars.

:lol: Well it would be nice to spend a day or two with a Russian princess. :aw:

:angel:

I'm hoping to get an Xbox 360 and a game. I can last on that for a long while. I'm at least happy that it's gone down to 200 dollars.

:o one or two?? so little?

I want X-box too! or PlayStation 3 :D

200 dollars?? it costs double more in Russia!! 01.gif

bpj1.gif

:o one or two?? so little?

I want X-box too! or PlayStation 3 :D

200 dollars?? it costs double more in Russia!! 01.gif

bpj1.gif

:lol: Ok, a year. :P

Well, the starting price WAS 400 dollars when it came out. But thankfully the price dropped recently. Can't believe it's been 3 years already. o_O

I'm wanting two games. Dead Rising (zombie game) and Assassin's Creed. I've played and beaten both on my friend's xbox, but I want them because they're great fun.

wow, great!

why do you need your own x-Box if you friend have it?? :blink:

I wouldn't buy it if MY frined had. :P

I want to play guitarHero a lot!

've never played it :blush:

wow, great!

why do you need your own x-Box if you friend have it?? :blink:

I wouldn't buy it if MY frined had. :P

I want to play guitarHero a lot!

've never played it :blush:

Because my friend isnt gonna lend it to me for 3 years. :P Plus, his dad has it in Kansas City. And I'm not buying it, Inga :P

Guitar Hero? Hmm..it can be fun. :) No Zep though.

Archived