FROM SOMEWHERE IN THE VOID OF CONSCIOUSNESS

Del Zeppnile

• 2 weeks later...

Argh, I've been trying to remember this play I saw as a kid for years, and I still have no idea what it was. I think the main character was like a fairy-in-training who was being taught by another fairy who had a cool, African tribal-looking costume. It incorporated various fairy tales, Sleeping Beauty being the only one I really remember. I think it was a musical. Oh yeah, and not that the set would be the same in other productions, but just in case, there were like huge books with bookends that took up most of the stage. Does this ring any bells with anyone? It's not Into the Woods, right? I haven't seen that (though I've been meaning to), but it has a totally different plot, right? I've tried all the weirdo search terms I can think of on Google, but no dice. Maybe I'll just e-mail the theater company and ask them what the heck it was. This is driving me nuts.

edit: Hahaha, it was actually Sleeping Beauty! Guess it must have been a serious update, because I don't really remember her being the main focus of the play (though she was the one character I did remember as being in it). Jeez, that took me for-flipping-ever! Now I just have to find that version of the play while sifting through a bunch of Disney stuff. It had to be called just "Sleeping Beauty"; it couldn't have had a unique title or anything...

KNOW YOUR STATE MOTTO

Alabama

Hell Yes, We Have Electricity.

Alaska

11,623 Eskimos Can't Be Wrong!

Arizona

Yes, But It's A Dry Heat.

Arkansas

Lituracy Ain't Everythang.

California

By 30, Our Women Have More

Plastic Than Your Honda

Colorado

If You Don't Ski, Don't Bother.

Connecticut

Like Massachusetts , only smaller

Delaware

We Really Do Like The Chemicals In Our Water.

Florida

Ask Us About Our Grandkids

And Our Voting Skills

Georgia

We Put The Fun In Fundamentalist Extremism.

Hawaii

Haka Tiki Mou Sha'ami Leeki Toru

(Death To Mainland Scum, Leave Your Money)

Idaho

More Than Just Potatoes...

Well, Okay, We're Not, But The Potatoes Sure Are Real Good

Illinois

Please, Don't Pronounce the 'S'

Indiana

2 Billion Years Tidal Wave Free

Iowa

We Do Amazing Things With Corn

Kansas

First Of The Rectangle States

Kentucky

Five Million People;

Fifteen Last Names

Louisiana

We're Not ALL Drunk Cajun Wackos, But That's Our Tourism Campaign.

Maine

We're Really Cold, But We Have Cheap Lobster

Maryland

If You Can Dream It, We Can Tax It

Massachusetts

Our Taxes Are Lower Than Sweden's

Michigan

First Line Of Defense From The Canadians

Minnesota

10,000 Lakes... And 10 Zillion Mosquitoes

Mississippi

Come visit And Feel Better About Your Own State

Missouri

Your Federal Flood Relief Tax Dollars At Work

Montana

Land Of The Big Sky, The Unabomber, Right-wing

Crazies, and Honest Elections!

Nebraska

Ask About Our State Motto Contest

Nevada

Hookers and Poker!

New Hampshire

Go Away And Leave Us Alone

New Jersey

You Want A ##$%##! Motto?

I Got Yer ##$%##! Motto Right here!

New Mexico

Lizards Make Excellent Pets

New York

You Have The Right To Remain Silent,

You Have The Right To An Attorney...

And No Right To Self Defense!

North Carolina

Tobacco Is A Vegetable

North Dakota

We Really Are One Of The 50 States!

Ohio

At Least We're Not Michigan

Oklahoma

Like The Play, But No Singing

Oregon

If you're from California, go home

Pennsylvania

Cook With Coal

Rhode Island

We're Not REALLY An Island

South Carolina

Remember The Civil War?

Well, We Didn't Actually Surrender Yet

South Dakota

Closer Than North Dakota

Tennessee

Home of the Al Gore Invention Museum

Texas

Se Hable Ingles

Utah

Our Jesus Is Better Than Your Jesus

Vermont

Too liberal for the Kennedy's

Virginia

Who Says Government Stiffs And

Slackjaw Yokels Don't Mix?

Washington

Our Governor can out-fraud your Governor!

West Virginia

One Big Happy Family...Really!

Wisconsin

Come Cut the Cheese!

Wyoming

Where Men Are Men... And The Sheep Are Scared

Home of Brokeback Mtn.

The District of Columbia

The Work-Free Drug Place !

Fuck you,I won't do what you tell me...Fuck you,I won't do what you tell me.....Fuck you,I won't do what you tell me....Fuck you,I won't do what you tell me....Fuck you,I won't do what you tell me....Fuck you,I won't do what you tell me....Fuck you,I won't do what you tell me...Fuck you,I won't do what you tell me.....Fuck you,I won't do what you tell me....Fuck you,I won't do what you tell me....Fuck you,I won't do what you tell me....Fuck you,I won't do what you tell me.....Fuck you,I won't do what you tell me...Fuck you,I won't do what you tell me.....Fuck you,I won't do what you tell me....Fuck you,I won't do what you tell me....Fuck you,I won't do what you tell me....Fuck you,I won't do what you tell me.....Fuck you,I won't do what you tell me...Fuck you,I won't do what you tell me.....Fuck you,I won't do what you tell me....Fuck you,I won't do what you tell me....Fuck you,I won't do what you tell me....Fuck you,I won't do what you tell me.....Fuck you,I won't do what you tell me...Fuck you,I won't do what you tell me.....Fuck you,I won't do what you tell me....Fuck you,I won't do what you tell me....Fuck you,I won't do what you tell me....Fuck you,I won't do what you tell me

Just out of curiosity, how many people on this site are actually sane ? Nothing to do with the above posts but .... I was just wondering ! Should I stay or should I go...lol

Fuck me :D This place seems to be getting a little weird :blink:

Fuck you,I won't do what you tell me...Fuck you,I won't do what you tell me.....Fuck you,I won't do what you tell me....Fuck you,I won't do what you tell me....Fuck you,I won't do what you tell me....Fuck you,I won't do what you tell me....Fuck you,I won't do what you tell me...Fuck you,I won't do what you tell me.....Fuck you,I won't do what you tell me....Fuck you,I won't do what you tell me....Fuck you,I won't do what you tell me....Fuck you,I won't do what you tell me.....Fuck you,I won't do what you tell me...Fuck you,I won't do what you tell me.....Fuck you,I won't do what you tell me....Fuck you,I won't do what you tell me....Fuck you,I won't do what you tell me....Fuck you,I won't do what you tell me.....Fuck you,I won't do what you tell me...Fuck you,I won't do what you tell me.....Fuck you,I won't do what you tell me....Fuck you,I won't do what you tell me....Fuck you,I won't do what you tell me....Fuck you,I won't do what you tell me.....Fuck you,I won't do what you tell me...Fuck you,I won't do what you tell me.....Fuck you,I won't do what you tell me....Fuck you,I won't do what you tell me....Fuck you,I won't do what you tell me....Fuck you,I won't do what you tell me

B)

B)

Well ! That's easy for you to say :D

B)

59LP....I'm telling you....don't you DARE do what I tell you.... :lol:

^ That is really, really random. Good job!

I AM FEELING...GROOOOVVVVY! Oh god do I need to go to bed, but I still have to write 3 pages. I hate Early American Literature. I would truly, honestly rather watch paint dry than read John Winthrop. And I'd really, seriously rather stab myself in the hand than write this paper. No joke. It'd be more exciting, at least. FAAAAAARRRRRK!!!! I even started at like 11:00 this morning, but then I kind of halted production for most of the day until now. I am an idiot.

Archived