FROM SOMEWHERE IN THE VOID OF CONSCIOUSNESS

Del Zeppnile

^ That is really, really random. Good job!

I AM FEELING...GROOOOVVVVY! Oh god do I need to go to bed, but I still have to write 3 pages. I hate Early American Literature. I would truly, honestly rather watch paint dry than read John Winthrop. And I'd really, seriously rather stab myself in the hand than write this paper. No joke. It'd be more exciting, at least. FAAAAAARRRRRK!!!! I even started at like 11:00 this morning, but then I kind of halted production for most of the day until now. I am an idiot.

That does suck. And the stupid thing is. All the subjects that one has to write papers on in school are subjects you will not need to know at all when you are out of school. It's a waste of time when you think about it.

I might be getting a Lowry Organ for 50 bucks later this week.

Richard!! dkje5.gifdkje5.gifdkje5.gif

i'm so sorry I didn't come back in a week, as I promised. I absolutely haven't time for the board. it's very difficult to study in the university. =(

but I'm so happy to come back! I missed you sooo much!

so glad o see you all!! =D

Too tired to look around and found my way here to say what a BITCHIN' new intro to the site! RRAAAAAARRRGH! I feel so sorry for people who don't get Led Zeppelin, like there ought to be a help group or something. But yeah anyway, really awesome intro!!!

Too tired to look around and found my way here to say what a BITCHIN' new intro to the site! RRAAAAAARRRGH! I feel so sorry for people who don't get Led Zeppelin, like there ought to be a help group or something. But yeah anyway, really awesome intro!!!

You got it Pontiac. Great intro. It was the first Zeppelin song that I'd heard and to this day, it still gives me a chill up my spine. What a band ! :)

That does suck. And the stupid thing is. All the subjects that one has to write papers on in school are subjects you will not need to know at all when you are out of school. It's a waste of time when you think about it.

Well, considering that I'm probably going to be an English teacher, I actually will have to know about the subject I'm writing about (but not John Winthrop and the Puritans in particular; I'm going to focus on British Lit.). I know what you mean, though; some things in high school I'm glad I learned, even if they weren't necessary for survival in the outside world, just because they were enlightening and interesting. Then there was the stuff that made me wonder why I didn't just forget the paper, get a D in the class, and move on with life.

You got it Pontiac. Great intro. It was the first Zeppelin song that I'd heard and to this day, it still gives me a chill up my spine. What a band ! :)

Ahaha! Thanks, er, Austin Martin. Come to think of it, I'm recalling that LZI was the first vinyl lp of theirs I bought. Can't say it was the first song I ever heard, but it sure brings back so many good memories - the excitement and anticipation of getting the record and the satisfaction once I heard it RRRAAAAARRRR!

Richard!! dkje5.gifdkje5.gifdkje5.gif

i'm so sorry I didn't come back in a week, as I promised. I absolutely haven't time for the board. it's very difficult to study in the university. =(

but I'm so happy to come back! I missed you sooo much!

so glad o see you all!! =D

Aww! I missed Inga! :( Well, it's glad to hear you're doing alright. It's understandable if your uni likes to dump a truckload of homework in front of you, but it never hurts to check in. :)

I think I might be back here. It doesn't seem as bad as it was when I left. :unsure: I've spent more time on here in the last three days than I was hoping too...

Compared to a year ago, things are a LOT more tame now, Mona. Most of the rabid retards are kept in their cage (AKA the master forum). So you can step on the ground now. :)

Compared to a year ago, things are a LOT more tame now, Mona. Most of the rabid retards are kept in their cage (AKA the master forum). So you can step on the ground now. :)

Is SAJ still here? If so, is he kept in his cage?

But yeah, it doesn't seem nearly as hostile so far. Thank god.

:lol:

Doesn't it? So, what's going on, then?

Fuckin' Keith Richards defender! What about Taylor? Who is gonna defend him? Nobody, so fuck 'em! :angry:

Although '59 has made me laugh my ass off a lot in the past when dealing with dumb people, so i might let it slide....OR WILL I!?

Ahaha! Thanks, er, Austin Martin. Come to think of it, I'm recalling that LZI was the first vinyl lp of theirs I bought. Can't say it was the first song I ever heard, but it sure brings back so many good memories - the excitement and anticipation of getting the record and the satisfaction once I heard it RRRAAAAARRRR!

Yep, it's been almost 40yrs and it still works for me.

BTW ,you got it Pontiac was a line from an old TV commercial. I'll take the AM as a compliment :D

Archived