FROM SOMEWHERE IN THE VOID OF CONSCIOUSNESS

Del Zeppnile

What comes around goes around. If you are with this guy when he is doing this, and you get cought, you are going to go to jail bottom line. Why would you associate yourself with this nutcase? Go find yourself another friend.

Why? Well, I've known him for almost 10 years and he's been my best friend for so long, y'know. But I can't just go up to someone and say "hey ,you're my new friend, let's hang out" but then again, meh.

I'm tired as hell, and I finished downloading an awesome bootleg thingy of Blind Faith. Woot.

Why? Well, I've known him for almost 10 years and he's been my best friend for so long, y'know. But I can't just go up to someone and say "hey ,you're my new friend, let's hang out" but then again, meh.

I'm tired as hell, and I finished downloading an awesome bootleg thingy of Blind Faith. Woot.

Come on DN, you are starting to sound like spats.

Eh, I've known spats a lot longer and I doubt I'm sounding like him. I honestly don't have anybody except Sean (the one who needs mental help) when it comes to friends. It sucks, but nothing I can do.

You can't make friends at school??

Unless you're willing to front money for college, that'd be wonderful and I haven't had a job since Feburary, but it didn't do any good.

I've had this talk so many times in so many different ways. People are not interested in me enough to want hang out in the real world. I could talk about music, but sadly everybody listens to fuckn' Lil Wayne.

The President thread got deleted. Why, can I ask? So that thread gets deleted but the Spats thread stays? Good grief.

Are you fucking kidding me!?

What the fuck,it's not like it was any worse than the actual campaign.

I mean,there were some pretty nasty comments in there,but not enough to warrant deleting the whole thread.There was a lot of informative info in there......plus,it was fun to read.

Whatever happened to deleting posts,as opposed to entire threads? :huh:

It boggles the mind.....

Are you fucking kidding me!?

What the fuck,it's not like it was any worse than the actual campaign.

I mean,there were some pretty nasty comments in there,but not enough to warrant deleting the whole thread.There was a lot of informative info in there......plus,it was fun to read.

Whatever happened to deleting posts,as opposed to entire threads? :huh:

It boggles the mind.....

I have to agree. It does boggle the mind

There was some very ugly stuff about ten pages or so back which I think must have been overlooked at the time because the thread then righted itself. Possibly that stuff (starring the usual suspects, who come and go under different names) has only just been noticed.

I don't understand the mods anymore. :blink:

It's almost like some competition or something, because if you notice very, very, very, little is done in "Ramble on" except of course wiping out entire threads. The sick real nasty ones with words that shouldn't be used ever, fine. But like others said..(59...and Electro) JUST get the offensive POSTS out.

It blows my mind that whoever mods here will put up with umpteen million threads here in Ramble on that should go elsewhere!!

Like, ( no offense but) led1969 or whoever keeps putting MUSIC threads in here.

No One does or says ONE lousy word. I thought the mods liked to show their proficiency, you know....control the flow and threads. Well....sorry! Ya all ain't doing the job down here in the basement.

It must be more hip to only control MASTER forums. :)

Dear god, give me a break and a stiff one. :wacko:

Im guessing this is where random posts go...

I was walking across campus today.. sunny and breezy, gorgeous day.. and I had 'The Rain Song' playing on my ipod.. and it was awesome.. I just sat down on a bench and enjoyed a few minutes to myself. :D

I like to do that type of thing to. Just block out the noise around me once in a while and just relax.

Archived