FROM SOMEWHERE IN THE VOID OF CONSCIOUSNESS

Del Zeppnile

It's just hard to find love these days when a large number of women have high expectations and some who don't but they themselves have little problems (like she's super sweet, but a mean drunk).

Nobody's perfect...and from what I understand, love is not about expectations anyways.

I'm downloading it now. :lol:

Edit: After listening through it...Not my style. It's more on the 'wtf? :blink:' side of metal, and I like mine to be more of the 'chuggity chug-chug' sort. I don't like this kind because I usually get lost and wonder why I'm listening to it, because none of the songs seem coherent...and since they're all usually like that, it just gets really repetitive. And that's what happened here.

Although track 3, Dark Ships....is a rather interesting change.

Plus this is so incompatible with my current music mood. Back to my Ronald Jenkees....awwwww yeah. B)

I'm sick again.

I don't understand it, people usually catch cold in winter.

A few years ago I kept getting sick (flu like symptoms) every few weeks. I went to the doctor and it was a urinary tract infection, but very slight infection without the usual signs (burning, frequency etc).

Two weeks of antibiotiics and I was fine.

I'm downloading it now. :lol:

Edit: After listening through it...Not my style. It's more on the 'wtf? :blink:' side of metal, and I like mine to be more of the 'chuggity chug-chug' sort. I don't like this kind because I usually get lost and wonder why I'm listening to it, because none of the songs seem coherent...and since they're all usually like that, it just gets really repetitive. And that's what happened here.

Although track 3, Dark Ships....is a rather interesting change.

Plus this is so incompatible with my current music mood. Back to my Ronald Jenkees....awwwww yeah. B)

Someone on RYM did a funny review of that thing.

Very hard to take this seriously, especially in 2007. Don, I'm sure you have something relevant to communicate, but how do you expect us to understand you when you're screaming at the top of your lungs w/ your microphone inside your mouth like that? I think I made out "Don't worry, you'll soon be dead" at 1 point during "Wilkes Booth", but besides that anybody's guess is as good as mine. I know you're capable of speaking normally - you do so on the flaky little Linkin Park-esque break during "Ted The Small-Town Romantic". See, I understood you there - you asked if you had my attention, and you did! Then you started screaming again. It's just bad form, Don. Plus if you keep bellowing w/ no breath support you'll totally blow your vocal chords out and bring your promising basement tour to an all-too-premature end.

Seriously, though, I don't hate this... the musicianship is competent and all... but the whole milieu was worn thin fifteen years ago. It's boring and all the atonal screaming annoys me after a couple tracks. Don't get me wrong, Don, I'm not suggesting you cut an album of James Blunt or Josh Groban covers or anything, but...

...Well, now that I mention it, that might be kinda' interesting!

20 is something....21 is more something. However, I've been 21 for 9 months and I've yet to drink ONE alcoholic drink and I plan to keep it that way for a long while.

Maybe for you as an American. For me, 21 means only that I'm getting old.

Traded my Stratocaster for an Epiphone LP Standard today. Cherry sunburst. I like it soooooo much better than the strat. I've played some crap Epiphones before, and this is NOT one of them. It's actually quite nice. B)

So....I am a happy camper.

Maybe for you as an American. For me, 21 means only that I'm getting old.

Well, 21 also means I'm getting old too. I don't see the big deal in drinking so turning 21 only meant getting into 21 and up places.

I really hope that you don't truly consider 21 to be "getting old".........

Archived