FROM SOMEWHERE IN THE VOID OF CONSCIOUSNESS

Del Zeppnile

Oh, I've heard all their stuff already. I actually think their debut is underrated I mean, people say it's their weakest but I think it's pretty nice. Thanks though.

I prefer the album version of Sound of Silence over the single version, which you can find on their debut. I think the simple acoustic guitar and bass compliment the lyrics better, as it was written in the wake of the Kennedy assassination and it's supposed to be someone somber. The label overdubbed electric guitar, bass and drums on and released it without their knowledge, naturally it would become their biggest hit.

But why! :o I wish we could keep in touch in some way. :(

Father deserted my family. I haven't seen him for about a year (he was away because of his work) and now this.. in the meantime he lives with us but he is leaving soon. he always curse with my mother, they constantly accuse each other. so I just can't be at home. I want to go to my friend to another city. I doubt that I'll have a possibility to post. ):

I wish we could keep in touch too. ((

Father deserted my family. I haven't seen him for about a year (he was away because of his work) and now this.. in the meantime he lives with us but he is leaving soon. he always curse with my mother, they constantly accuse each other. so I just can't be at home. I want to go to my friend to another city. I doubt that I'll have a possibility to post. ):

I wish we could keep in touch too. ((

Oh...family problems. That's understandable.

Hope things get better.

Bookends is great, but Parsley, Sage, Rosemary & Thyme is my favorite. This would be my ranking......

PSR&T

Bookends

BOTW

Sounds of Silence

Wednesday Morning, 3 A.M.

If you would like a couple song recommendations, check out For Emily, Whenever I May Find Her, Old Friends/Bookends and Wednesday Morning, 3 A.M. I think those three show off their strongest attributes best.

I love PSR&T. For Emily Whenever I May Find Her is one of my favorite songs they do. That and I love Silent Night with the 7o'clock news over it. How haunting is that! I'd probably keep your order but maybe switch BOTW with Bookends. I saw them in concert a few years ago and it was such an emotional show.

Yeah, I still love them! Don't forget The Boxer! Love that song!!

Brilliant song. They just had a way of taking a simple idea and passing it along. These guy's crossed a lot of boundry's without being too controversial. That is untill Art got into acting...Carnal Knowledge. I worked on that movie ! Never got to meet anyone though

Brilliant song. They just had a way of taking a simple idea and passing it along. These guy's crossed a lot of boundry's without being too controversial. That is untill Art got into acting...Carnal Knowledge. I worked on that movie ! Never got to meet anyone though

Too cool Ally! You work in movies? How interesting!

Yeah, the free concert that S&G performed in Central Park is the only concert at Central Park that's never had any problems with the crowds...pretty cool I thought.

Too cool Ally! You work in movies? How interesting!

Yeah, the free concert that S&G performed in Central Park is the only concert at Central Park that's never had any problems with the crowds...pretty cool I thought.

Not anymore . I was a young kid at the time and worked as a Joe Boy during the summer shoot. My old man was working the movies that were shot here for years and got me on as a casual. I should have stuck that gig out :D

I have the window cracked just a few inches and it is freezing in my house! I'm not complaining, just find it amazing for August. It was in the 90's a few days ago. I hope this continues for a bit. I'm tired, and i can't pull myself away from playing here...:)

I have the window cracked just a few inches and it is freezing in my house! I'm not complaining, just find it amazing for August. It was in the 90's a few days ago. I hope this continues for a bit. I'm tired, and i can't pull myself away from playing here...:)

Are you talking about Song Name Game?? (:

if so... I can't remember more songs with word "LOVE" lol

:P

Because I question it a lot, dear Inga. As far as I'm concerned, I've never felt love, which is a bad thing (which goes without saying).

I'm very amorous, but I've never felt real love too.. :unsure:

and it's not a bad thing!

Archived