FROM SOMEWHERE IN THE VOID OF CONSCIOUSNESS

Del Zeppnile

I'm back from the Bahamas.

back to reality :(

I got to swim with dolphins ;D

it was an amazing experience

Awesome. Dolphins are such beautiful creatures. I should put swimming with dolphins on my list of things i want to do someday.

I got to swim with dolphins ;D

it was an amazing experience

that's awesome...

i was driving the boat while my husband was water-skiing years ago in pensacola when i suddenly saw a large fin break the surface of the water up ahead... i tried to signal for him not to drop and im screaming shark but he can't hear me and is asking me if i want him to drop... i'm frantically shaking my head and make a fin signal (a la jimmy buffet style) on top of my head which he immediately understands... i get him out of the area and into the boat and we race back towards the fin... turns out it is a dolphin and he gets back in the water next to the boat and the dolphin was swimming all around him...i was pretty nervous what it would do in the wild, but it was just curious...he never got to touch it but seeing an animal that big, that close up was pretty amazing...

No, I mean, I don't get it.

It was pretty straight forward. I said, "fish tacos --- MMMmmmmmm!"

As in I like fish tacos.

The thread is about Random.... get it?

Have you ever had a fish taco? I like mine grilled, never fried.

Btw, some people call something else fish tacos too. You know, 'tuna taco' aka: afro clams or RED snapper. Sort of like a seafood version of the meat curtain.

:D

get it?

Ever have a box lunch at the Y?

Of the 32 people currently stationed on the Island of Misfit Toys, 17 have all been shipped away permanently to sunnier locales. Of those 17, 15 are the many guises of shall we say, repeat offenders.

Exhausting and a bit disturbing isn't it.

Archived