FROM SOMEWHERE IN THE VOID OF CONSCIOUSNESS

Del Zeppnile

Hmmmm, a new random thread....I think the other one went up in flames like one of those California wild fires B)

Del? Were you the fire starter? I know you're good at lighting up the board :o

:lol:

No, but I saw a chance to steal the Random theme away from Kat....

Kind of like some redhead once stole my 'Missing Persons' theme.

:P

No, but I saw a chance to steal the Random theme away from Kat....

Kind of like some redhead once stole my 'Missing Persons' theme.

:P

Well,you should know better than to trust a redhead! They've burnt you before,haven't they?

Back to Random.I think that I will walk about 5 miles right about now.I'll be back soon.Well maybe later.It's 11:00 now.

I'm going to Oklahoma tomorrow.

We're probably only going to make it to Cheyanne by bedtime.

I've never driven farther east than Jackson, WY from Boise, so let's see how fun this big road trip is gonna be. I'm going to bring a LOT of books. :lol:

...otherwise, Dave might throw me out of the car mid-Wyoming. :unsure:

If chimpanzies are supposed to be so smart, you would think that by now they would have figured out how to at least copy a few human tools.

I can think of a few human tools around here that a chimpanzee could easily copy. <_<

I can think of a few human tools around here that a chimpanzee could easily copy. <_<

I wouldn't wonder if they still did! They're just to smart to let us know that...

This world is ruled by apes. The only question: the hairy or the not so hairy ones.

Does anybody know what an opabinia is? :P

I came back from Calgary, my older brother invited my twin sister and I to stay and visit for a few days. My brother works at the stampede as a full time technician for the grand stand shows and we got in for free. Didn't do much, just walked along the grounds and we saw Finger Eleven. At the end of the night we watched the end of the Grand Stand which was full of fireworks and a bunch insane acts.

I'm talking to a friend who went to the Haight Asbhry today and she said that the spirit is gone. She isn't a hippie by any means, but none the less. That is just the icing on the cake to my day. I hope tomorrow is better.

I don't think it has. The area has changed but the vibe if you will is still there. One of my favorite cities in the states.

Today my car got a flat tire on the way to work. After pulling off the road into a parking lot I noticed that the business was sex shop.

I hope nobody saw me there.

Well if they did, then those people had probably just come from it themselves. :D

Today my car got a flat tire on the way to work. After pulling off the road into a parking lot I noticed that the business was sex shop.

What'd you buy, Del? :unsure:

Uhh.. nevermind.

I don't wanna know. covereyes.gif

564259159_b188a1530d.jpg

I've been taking sleeping pills at certain nights, cause I have been having insomnia problems, usually don't fall asleep until around 5:AM or later. They do seem to help, but I've been told I can't take them to often, otherwise the effects will start to wear off. -_-

Aww, don't worry about it. If anybody asks, just tell them you stopped there to twist & turn your lug nuts, and then get someone to inflate your tire.

:whistling:

Archived