FROM SOMEWHERE IN THE VOID OF CONSCIOUSNESS

Del Zeppnile

Says it in my location, Inga. B)

I always wondered if you live in Serbia (since there's not many other parts of Russia I know about) it must be cold right now from what I imagine.

Missouri?? ok, wait for me in 1,5 year :D

Serbia is a country in Europe ;) Did you want to say Siberia?

no, I live in the Far East of Russia

it's not very cold here!

Deal. :P

And yeah, I did mean Siberia. And not yet? Well it's gonna! :o

hey! I'm seriously!

no it is not! well, it's truth for Siberia, but not for all Russia!

last year the winter here was very warm!

ohh.. Russia is a country with severe winter and bears in the streets.. >.<

stereotypes...

hey! I'm seriously!

no it is not! well, it's truth for Siberia, but not for all Russia!

last year the winter here was very warm!

ohh.. Russia is a country with severe winter and bears in the streets.. >.<

stereotypes...

Serious? That'd be nice. Just gotta make it happen. :P

It's warm in Russia? I should just come there, :lol: and bears in the streets? My brothers are there! :D

I'm glad to be able to talk with ya Inga, but sadly, I'm feeling pretty unsure about a lot of things. Today has been just plain poopy and hasn't gone anywhere. I think I'm gonna chill to a movie. Talk to ya later, Inga. :air_kiss:

Serious? That'd be nice. Just gotta make it happen. :P

It's warm in Russia? I should just come there, :lol: and bears in the streets? My brothers are there! :D

I'm glad to be able to talk with ya Inga, but sadly, I'm feeling pretty unsure about a lot of things. Today has been just plain poopy and hasn't gone anywhere. I think I'm gonna chill to a movie. Talk to ya later, Inga. :air_kiss:

at least not so cold as people think. :)

oh brothers? :lol:

bye-bye! aj.gif

:unsure: Is it just me or is anyone else having trouble with the board being slow!

yeah I was

My God, I feel horrible right now

I tried calling my best friend I haven't spoken in a while,

and her mother said she was missing since yesterday.

I don't how to feel right now. I wanted to express my concerns to her mother, but I just froze. She said bye and all I could say was...."buh....buh.....bye"

yeah I was

My God, I feel horrible right now

I tried calling my best friend I haven't spoken in a while,

and her mother said she was missing since yesterday.

I don't how to feel right now. I wanted to express my concerns to her mother, but I just froze. She said bye and all I could say was...."buh....buh.....bye"

Oh, God. How awful. I hope your best friend is found safe and well. I understand how you feel, being in a similar situation myself. Your reaction is completely normal, so please don't torment yourself over it. I really do hope your friend is found.

*Hugs to you*

PM me if you need to talk.

As nasty and weird as it sounds, I'm waiting for my elbow to pop (which it does everyday) so I can record it. The sound always intrigues me.

And I'm sorry Rabia. Kinda reminds me how my family felt when I was with a girl all day two months ago and I didn't call the whole day. My sister even called the police! What worried my family was that there was guys missing from the county lately and they were big boys, and they were all related to internet meetings and such.

Hope she's alright.

Once again, woman problems rears it's head. I swear to god, these women are fucking horrible. They don't look at my personality, they look at what I have. They see that I don't have a job or a car and I'm not in college. Therefore, I'm not worth knowing. Fuck those bitches. They passed up an opportunity to meet someone nice, and cool. Their loss. I'm gonna try to get my driver's permit and license soon, but alas I'm a fucking idiot on remembering things from a book with thousands of details. I'm unemployed because no place wants to hire me because I don't have a car which is fucking bullshit. I could walk to work (if it's close) and they would still say no. What a wonderful world. And the college thing? Well, 1) don't know what to study, 2) don't have the money, 3) how am I gonna get there? and 4) i'm too fucking stupid.

"Get some loans or grants, ricky, then you can get in" yeah, and then after I flunk out, i have to spend 4 years of paychecks paying it back. Boo hoo, real life is a bitch.

"Ricky should stop bitching and accept the world for what it is, either that or commit suicide since he's not going anywhere"

So all because of THAT, women don't want to date me, except fat ugly women who are desperate for a piece of ass. God, I fucking hate people.

We REALLY need a rant thread.

DN,

If you ignore those girls fine, but to be honest, it just seems like you are not trying hard enough to do something with your life. I'm not saying you aren't, I'm just saying it seems like that to them. You may not be moping around the house, but it's hard to convince someone that you creating a life for yourself when you didn't fulfill one of those basics. First impressions really do count, for us all. "Mr. Knight in Shining Armor" won't get attracted to my personality first, either. It's just another matter of life and relationships.

We can't ignore it, we all need money. We don't need to go to college, but we do all need money. If you need a job 'cause you need a car 'cause you need a this, well you gotta look for the way to untangle the web.

I'm sorry there, buddy, but complaints after complaints after complaints is gonna do nothing.

You're getting a driver's license, excellent, now get the job. Nothing is ever easy for any of us. Three years of looking for a job and I didn't get ANY. But I don't mind and I'm still looking , it's never going to be perfect.

You don't have to go to college, but people who stare in the face of adversity and hardships still go to college

1) don't know what to study,

don't have to, college is a time for exploration. Half of my classmates have no idea what they'll study when they get to college

2) don't have the money,

there are plenty of grants, loans, work-study, and scholarship opportunities that you could have taken advantage of when you were in high school. I'm pretty poor but I am going to a state school that FAFSA provides plenty of money for. My cousin came here from Pakistan, paying the medical bills for his cancer, and still....still managed to have financial aid for college here. People from low incomes go to college all the time.

Flunking is besides the point. First off, grants and work study is something you don't have to pay off. And how do you know you'd flunk. Did you try? I know it's a cliche, but it's ever so true. To be brutally honest, having that pessimistic attitude, it's no wonder you THINK you'll flunk. To push yourself past obstacles, with a positive attitude, does pay off. Too bad you didn't work on developing that attitude earlier.

3) how am I gonna get there?

When there's a will, there's a way. I have no car at all. I am still going to my dream school an hour's drive away. I am going to dorm during the weekdays, I have the train, I can call my friends, I can call my parents.

and

4) i'm too fucking stupid.

Maybe you're not as stupid as you think you are. Excuse me for sounding corny, but with that type of attitude, it's hard to really push yourself to climb that barrier. Academics not your strong key? Why not an art school? Why not a trade school? It's about finding something you're the most interested in [not related to predicament #1]

I'm sorry for sounding harsh, but you don't need someone to baby you. I'm sorry to say but your negative outlook on life is really dragging you down.

None of us go through easy times. I am not that smart, but I work my butt off to the point of exhaustion and I manage to pull decent grades. There's not many excuses any of us can use. That attitude isn't getting you anywhere.

There really isn't anything anyone can do the change the overall way the world and this country functions. To be very honest, it will seem pathetic to be past the age of eighteen and not have anything worthy under your belt.

It will seem pathetic to not, either, go to college or get a job. You gotta keep going out there, rejection after rejection after rejection.

I'm sure many of us are not unfamiliar to this.

Thanks for reminding me that life could always be worse! :slapface:

The local recruiter will give you a ride and they will pay for your education too! Just a thought.

I don't know what it was you posted, but if it was war, I can't get into the military anyways. And the kids thing? Don't get it. I may be 22, but I don't consider myself a child anymore, I consider myself an adult for the most part who is having an inner struggle. either that or something else.

I just felt like ranting people. But we need a thread that's for ranting and even though we did, it went the wrong way.

And thanks Rabia. I would like do to something involving art, I think, but figuring out which is the thing. And I've come the conclusion that I'm a HUGE pessimist, which one of my friends is really starting to hate. I can be positive, but I've had more negative in my life than positive.

If my parents don't want to take me (i've asked my mother several times to take me to the community center and she won't do it) I can always steal her car.

I'd feel better ranting really. It's better to get stuff off your chest than to leave it there. I think we can agree on that.

EDIT: Also, sorry if I piss some off with my whining.

Once again, woman problems rears it's head. I swear to god, these women are fucking horrible. They don't look at my personality, they look at what I have. They see that I don't have a job or a car and I'm not in college. SHIT Double I've been gone almost a YEAR and you still have no job or car?? I'm gonna try to get my driver's permit and license soon, but alas I'm a fucking idiot on remembering things from a book with thousands of details.Oh goodness it isn't THAT hard! Put the bong down! I'm unemployed because no place wants to hire me because I don't have a car which is fucking bullshit. I could walk to work (if it's close) and they would still say no. What a wonderful world. Bullshit Double you obviously aren't really trying.

"Get some loans or grants, ricky, then you can get in" yeah, and then after I flunk out, i have to spend 4 years of paychecks paying it back. Boo hoo, real life is a bitch. You have no job and no car since you became a member of this site, you've NO idea about real life.

"Ricky should stop bitching and accept the world for what it is, either that or commit suicide since he's not going anywhere" No, Ricky needs to get away from the pc and put forth REAL effort.

So all because of THAT, women don't want to date me, except fat ugly women who are desperate for a piece of ass.No shit Sherlock, you think the gals wanna drive everywhere and pay for EVERYTHING?? You're a great guy Double but honestly you haven't a clue. God, I fucking hate people. It's no one's fault but your own.

We REALLY need a rant thread. Looks like you just created one. :blahblah:

Archived