FROM SOMEWHERE IN THE VOID OF CONSCIOUSNESS

Del Zeppnile

I'm sure it's not happening, I'm just allowing myself to dream! :D

MSG--how beautiful!

Well, I'm not sure it's not happening so allow yourself to dream. :)

Thanks, Manderlyh!

Hi MSG,

I have been suspecting for some time now that something has been up with Jimmy because everything seemed to come to a standstill around the middle to the end of November. The project with JPJ and Jason just seemed to have died. I hope that Jimmy is not ill. He didn't look well in that picture of him at Michael Lee's funeral. :(

I wish and pray for all the best for Jimmy and his family in 2009.

There are things in life more important than a Zep reuinion, as I have stated before on this forum.

Hi 'BUCK'EYE' DOC', I didn't mean to start the rumor mill churning when I reported what I was told. For all I know, "things" and "responsibilities" may mean that Jimmy is busy at work in the studio creating and producing new music or unearthing and preparing old tapes for release. I honestly don't know and I don't want to put my friend in an awkward position by asking her to go back and find out more details.

That said, I have to confess that my first thoughts were that things came to a standstill because of health or family concerns. I even wondered if "things" and "responsibilities" concerned the O.T.O.

I also thought that Jimmy looked unwell at Michael Lee's funeral. It may be grief, though. I lost a close friend, suddenly, last year and the shock and pain negatively impacted my own health for several months after her death.

Amen to what you said about sending prayers and best wishes to Jimmy and his loved ones.

I'm so damn tired. I'm thinking of just jumping straight into bed, maybe watch a DVD or something.

Get up and go out for a walk, you'll feel better! :)

edited to say Oh! you're in Canada :slapface: My AC is running :P

How odd, I bitched about women troubles and less than a few days after it, I got a girlfriend...coincidence? *shrugs*

Maybe we should all start bitching about money troubles, eh?

Seriously, I'm happy for you DoubleNecker and hope things work out great & you have a long, happy future together.

Get up and go out for a walk, you'll feel better! :)

edited to say Oh! you're in Canada :slapface: My AC is running :P

:angry::tomato:

(we can take Dzldoc's comment 2 different ways, ally :D )

And looking over all these new emoticons, I'm wondering if someone could be so kind as to tell me what PWNED means? Am I showing my age or my naivity?

Maybe we should all start bitching about money troubles, eh?

Seriously, I'm happy for you DoubleNecker and hope things work out great & you have a long, happy future together.

:angry::tomato:

(we can take Dzldoc's comment 2 different ways, ally :D )

And looking over all these new emoticons, I'm wondering if someone could be so kind as to tell me what PWNED means? Am I showing my age or my naivity?

ha ha , at least he's got ac and not dc Sorry Dzldoc :D

I'm with ya on the PWNED. Haven't got a clue but I'm itching to use it :D

:lol: Yes, that is definitely a random picture.

So is it pronounced "pawned"? Here's the smiley:

:pwnd:

My 21 year old son explained pwned to me as this: Someone somewhere originally made a typo when typing owned, missed the o on the keyboard and typed a p.

Owned means that you were just one upped or bested or beat down on a reply to your post by someone and then the next poster pointed out that you had been "owned".

I am certainly no expert on this stuff but this is how he explained it to me.

My 21 year old son Owned means that you were just one upped or bested or beat down on a reply to your post by someone and then the next poster pointed out that you had been "owned".

Just 2 posts above yours I stated that exactly. But thanks for saying it again. :rolleyes:

PWNED is like saying 'owned'. You have an advantage over someone, you beat them, one upped your competition. It's usually used in a lightheartedly derogatory fashion though.

I was on Plenty Of Fish which is a dating site. She was the one who talked to me first on there, and then we met and things went from there. Now on the pretty part? You'd run Spats, you really would. She's not gorgeous but she's not ugly, she's cute as a button. She's a bit on the hefty side, but that's ok, I love big women. She also has a lot of medical problems, but that's alright, it comes with the territory. I'm there for her, that much is certain.

POF's forum sucks. Go on there and read what some of those idiots write on there, Double! If you want a funny as shit forum/date site go to Mingle2. Always guaranteed for a laugh!!!

My 21 year old son explained pwned to me as this: Someone somewhere originally made a typo when typing owned, missed the o on the keyboard and typed a p.

Owned means that you were just one upped or bested or beat down on a reply to your post by someone and then the next poster pointed out that you had been "owned".

Thanks for clearing up the meaning of the motie because since it was added, I kept wondering what the heck it meant :blink::lol:

I just thought I'd warn you all that I seem to be very chatty tonight and it looks like I'm aiming to post in every single thread here...

I'd run for your lives if I were you.

POF's forum sucks. Go on there and read what some of those idiots write on there, Double! If you want a funny as shit forum/date site go to Mingle2. Always guaranteed for a laugh!!!

Well, I didn't/don't go to the forums on there.

Right now my gf is going through some bs because of her ex and her brother who keeps pissing her off and she shut everything off and cut off everybody. If I'm right she went down to Arkansas to her aunt's to clear her mind. I'm gonna give her a big hug when I see her again, haha.

Oh and it's the new year, guys....let's hope the economy gets better and I can get myself a job soon.

Well, I didn't/don't go to the forums on there.

Right now my gf is going through some bs because of her ex and her brother who keeps pissing her off and she shut everything off and cut off everybody. If I'm right she went down to Arkansas to her aunt's to clear her mind. I'm gonna give her a big hug when I see her again, haha.

Oh and it's the new year, guys....let's hope the economy gets better and I can get myself a job soon.

I'll have a toast to that.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived