FROM SOMEWHERE IN THE VOID OF CONSCIOUSNESS

Del Zeppnile

How odd, I bitched about women troubles and less than a few days after it, I got a girlfriend...coincidence? *shrugs*

I don't know about some of you guys, but I'm pumped for the new year. Mainly for the music. I've payed a lot of attention to this year in music, thanks to RYM. I've heard 35 albums that were released this year and I even made a list of best to worst.

As much as I wonder about music a lot, I think I try and do something about it.

How odd, I bitched about women troubles and less than a few days after it, I got a girlfriend...coincidence? *shrugs*

I don't know about some of you guys, but I'm pumped for the new year. Mainly for the music. I've payed a lot of attention to this year in music, thanks to RYM. I've heard 35 albums that were released this year and I even made a list of best to worst.

You have a girlfriend, that's excellent.

I'm so proud of your positive attitude

[God, I don't want to sound like your mother]

You have a girlfriend, that's excellent.

I'm so proud of your positive attitude

[God, I don't want to sound like your mother]

:lol: Too late, Rabia. But yeah, I'm so happy. She's got Bronchitis right now, but she was close by (she had to bring some money to her brother who was in the next town over) so she came and "stole" me for a while. I miss her already, lol. :(

How did that happen???? :o You were just talking about how women don't want a guy without a job or a car. :o

How did you hook up with her? did you make the move or did she? Is she pretty?

How did that happen???? :o You were just talking about how women don't want a guy without a job or a car. :o

How did you hook up with her? did you make the move or did she? Is she pretty?

I was on Plenty Of Fish which is a dating site. She was the one who talked to me first on there, and then we met and things went from there. Now on the pretty part? You'd run Spats, you really would. She's not gorgeous but she's not ugly, she's cute as a button. She's a bit on the hefty side, but that's ok, I love big women. She also has a lot of medical problems, but that's alright, it comes with the territory. I'm there for her, that much is certain.

^ I'm happy for you Doublenecker. :)

It's not about what you have, cars, dough, bling....all meaningless if you dig someone.

Way to go DN!!

:thumbsup:

Exactly, that's why so many women don't care about me sadly, they look at what I have...not what I am. Oh well, their loss.

But yeah, I'm pretty happy. :)

I was on Plenty Of Fish which is a dating site. She was the one who talked to me first on there, and then we met and things went from there. Now on the pretty part? You'd run Spats, you really would. She's not gorgeous but she's not ugly, she's cute as a button. She's a bit on the hefty side, but that's ok, I love big women. She also has a lot of medical problems, but that's alright, it comes with the territory. I'm there for her, that much is certain.

Plenty of Fish, huh?

Takes a pretty skilled fisherman to reel in a hefty fish with a light test line. Did she jump right out of the water right up into the boat when she saw you? No net needed, just hook, line and sinker!!

A portly mermaid! :lol:

The more cushion, the more pushin' !

Sounds fun. :D

Really, Jimmy - there's a bunch of us who think you should. :lol:

Yes Jimmy, what Otto said. :D

I don't even think about this because I have heard through a grapevine (not through anyone on any message board) that there are things in Jimmy's life that are now more important than touring and that those things carry with them "responsibilities". Of course, grapevines can certainly carry misinformation.

From somewhere in the void of consciousness: Realizing how incredibly kind some people can be - genuinely good souls whose friendship and love are unconditional and how fortunate I am to have these people in my life.

I don't even think about this because I have heard through a grapevine (not through anyone on any message board) that there are things in Jimmy's life that are now more important than touring and that those things carry with them "responsibilities". Of course, grapevines can certainly carry misinformation.

I'm sure it's not happening, I'm just allowing myself to dream! :D

From somewhere in the void of consciousness: Realizing how incredibly kind some people can be - genuinely good souls whose friendship and love are unconditional and how fortunate I am to have these people in my life.

MSG--how beautiful!

Hi MSG,

I have been suspecting for some time now that something has been up with Jimmy because everything seemed to come to a standstill around the middle to the end of November. The project with JPJ and Jason just seemed to have died. I hope that Jimmy is not ill. He didn't look well in that picture of him at Michael Lee's funeral. :(

I wish and pray for all the best for Jimmy and his family in 2009.

There are things in life more important than a Zep reuinion, as I have stated before on this forum.

Archived