Spats' Loveblahblahblah Thread

Lake of Shadows

Yes, I hope she does call so that this thread will finally vaporize.

Sorry Electro, a phone call won't do it, he's got to get laid. Remember? We have bets going on how many pages this will go until he gets laid :) I think I estimated 150 or so :lol:

Thank GOD the ball is in her court! Your work is done! Sigh of relief....

Actually, good for you Spats, at least you did THAT, which we know is out of your comfort zone. I hope you get a call from her soon!

Thanks. :D I really hope she calls too. it would suck if after all of that she does not even call. My stomach was tossing and turning over doing that for most of that day. It would be a shame if it comes to nothing. A waste of energy. I guess i will have to wait and see what she's made of.

Thanks. :D I really hope she calls too. it would suck if after all of that she does not even call. My stomach was tossing and turning over doing that for most of that day. It would be a shame if it comes to nothing. A waste of energy. I guess i will have to wait and see what she's made of.

Gee Spats, you are soooo dramatic! A waste of energy.... :lol: You must have consumed like, a tsp. of sugar worth of energy? I think you can replenish, treat yourself to a candy bar :)

Gee Spats, you are soooo dramatic! A waste of energy.... :lol: You must have consumed like, a tsp. of sugar worth of energy? I think you can replenish, treat yourself to a candy bar :)

It would be a lot of nervousness wasted. It was like the type of of anxiety that occurs if you are going to get up in front of a large group of people or the first day of school. That type of nervous. The thinking you are going to puke type nervous.

save a seal...club the spats.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Good one Marolyn!!!

Sorry to laugh at your expense Spats :unsure:

But um....this prolonged anxiety could have been prevented if you would have just taken the advice of this entire board and asked her for HER phone number! Now......you gotta sit around feeling like you're going to puke and not having a clue what she's thinking.... :( I'm sorry for that mate but.....you have to take control of things yourself sometimes.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Good one Marolyn!!!

Sorry to laugh at your expense Spats :unsure:

But um....this prolonged anxiety could have been prevented if you would have just taken the advice of this entire board and asked her for HER phone number! Now......you gotta sit around feeling like you're going to puke and not having a clue what she's thinking.... :( I'm sorry for that mate but.....you have to take control of things yourself sometimes.

It's okay. :D

I would probably be even more nervous if it was up to me to call her though. Just different levels of anxiety. And if she does not call that rejection is less painful then if i asked her for her number and she said she was not interested in me and only liked me as a friend (i have heard that line more than enough) That would have been very embarrassing. This way is less embarrassing. If she does not call i have my answer whether she is interested in me or not. Just in a quieter way.

It's okay. :D

I would probably be even more nervous if it was up to me to call her though. Just different levels of anxiety. And if she does not call that rejection is less painful then if i asked her for her number and she said she was not interested in me and only liked me as a friend (i have heard that line more than enough) That would have been very embarrassing. This way is less embarrassing. If she does not call i have my answer whether she is interested in me or not. Just in a quieter way.

:console:

And now i sort of have the anxiety wondering if she is going to call. Ugh. :o It's not a good sign that it's been a couple days.

It's possible she may wait to call until she feels she has a reason. For example, if she gets invited to a party and then has an event she can invite you to. She may not be the type of girl to make the first move, and now isn't sure of her role. Well if she doesn't call, but you see her AGAIN, ask her out! You wouldn't feel so much anxiety if you didn't like her for real. You can't go on not knowing.

His innocence is loooong gone. We've had this thread for hundreds if not thousands of pages by now. Its survived two whole websites!

And my question: Why???

For some (i think my excuse) he seems innocent and he is endearing. He brings out the mom/sister in me. For others, he is a challenge! Some give up, others relent, lol. But what always impresses me about Spats is, no matter how mean people are to him, he is always cordial in his response. I admire that (god knows it's hard to do)!!!

Archived