Your least favorite bands?

LedZep1969

Really happy to see others that hate the Rolling Stones too. I have never liked them. Overrated assholes.

Sorry to say that I can't stand Rush most of the time either.

As for new or current crap, I HATE EVERYTHING. It's easier to name bands that I actually like. And I can't think of any right now.

Really happy to see others that hate the Rolling Stones too. I have never liked them. Overrated assholes.

Sorry to say that I can't stand Rush most of the time either.

As for new or current crap, I HATE EVERYTHING. It's easier to name bands that I actually like. And I can't think of any right now.

I can agree on Rush, sounds like they have one song with many different names, but the Stones aww come on there has to be a couple songs you like? I don't like all their stuff but one of my favs "Honkey Tonk Women"

And the new stuff too sux :(

I can agree on Rush, sounds like they have one song with many different names, but the Stones aww come on there has to be a couple songs you like? I don't like all their stuff but one of my favs "Honkey Tonk Women"

And the new stuff too sux :(

eh, nope. I've TRIED to like the stones, because apparently I'm supposed to. But I just can't bring myself to do it.

• 1 month later...

Anyone ever heard of the Screeching Weasels? If you have then you know why I hate them. 8.gif

They have a song that completely disparages the mighty Led Zep. asshole.gif

Forget it. I won't go further into details. It'll just piss me off again. Besides they were a suckass punk band not even worth the mention. 2ndcensoredsmiley.gif

Edited by Zoe_Zeppelin

These are bands that I don't really hate, as I can see people liking them, but they're simply no t my cup of tea:

AC/DC

The Jimi Hendrix Experience

Cream

Guns n Roses

The Pixies

The Velvet Underground (I actually prefer Lou Reed's solo work)

And these guys are on my shitlist:

Sublime

Red Hot Chili Peppers

Dave Matthews Band

John Mayer

Basically any shit that is commonly mentioned by some idiotic fratboy as "chill music" or something of the sort.

the rolling stones, apart from 3 or 4 songs that are bearable, they have me dashing for the volume control quicker than a domesticated cat being chased by a large pit bull that has been bullied as a pup by a lion, and has had a particularly bad day because his wife ran off with a leopard. what a load of shit.

what a good post:

the jimi hendrix experience, what a load of electric guitar noise, the beatles (im so used to having them rammed down my throat that i can't listen to them)

radiohead, absolute crud.

cold play, barely listenable without reaching for a paperpag.

ac/dc: why ? they have a singer that sounds like an asthmatic donald duck.

anita baker, another wanker "sweet love" is possibly the worst noise commited to disc by a huamn being.

guns n roses, one or two listenable songs, but in general have me in a cold sweat when they come on the radio.

bob dylan, think of damien in the omen, the part when his parents take him to a church, that's what happens to me when i hear one of his songs on the radio. in all seriousness, he's made one listenable album, but why didn't he leave the singing in his band to someone else ? he sounds like he's falling down the stairs with his guitar and his swallowing his harmonica, and that's before he open his mouth.

umph umph, i feel like mike strutter.

There are loads of really really bad pop bands around that it isn't even worth namimg, in the same way that nearly all rap music is unlistenable, but I have to mention Steps as being someone who represented everything that is bad about kid's pop music and should have been put down at birth.

When it comes to bands that expect to be taken seriously, I particularly dislike Maroon 5. The singer has such a horrible whiny voice. I can't stand Axl Rose's voice either - he spoils Guns'n'roses for me.

Edited by Shankly

I find it strange that people "hate" a lot of the bands that set the standard of today's music. I can understand if someone doesn't particular like their music, but hate them goes beyond my imagination. There are so many soulless, avarage bands out there that is so much more worth hating than, let's say, Pink Floyd, Stones or whatever bands that have been mentioned. I don't like Queen, but have to say I respect them for the impact they've had. And whatever I think of their music I still understand their "greatness" as well. Just my 2 cents.

Not in order, but my favourites are:

Led Zeppelin

Beatles

Rolling Stones

Pink Floyd

Queen

Creedence

The Who

AC/DC

Dire Straits

Jimi Hendrix

Deep Purple

Joe Cocker

Robert Johnson

John Lee Hooker

Johnny Rivers

Chuck Berry

Buddy Holly

Sonny Boy Williamson

Little Walter

Janis Joplin

Iron Butterfly

MC5

The Animals

The Police

And a lot more... :P

Not in order, but my favourites are:

Led Zeppelin

Beatles

Rolling Stones

Pink Floyd

Queen

Creedence

The Who

AC/DC

Dire Straits

Jimi Hendrix

Deep Purple

Joe Cocker

Robert Johnson

John Lee Hooker

Johnny Rivers

Chuck Berry

Buddy Holly

Sonny Boy Williamson

Little Walter

Janis Joplin

Iron Butterfly

MC5

The Animals

The Police

And a lot more... :P

I think you choose the wrong thread, since this is supposed to be your least favorite bands.. And your list most certainly doesn't look like a least favorite bands list. :D

1.Tool. They really are not that deep kids.

2.U.2.

3.Mars Volta-I Know, they are the new Can. Wrong.

4.Radiohead-The fanboys have killed this band for me.

5.Bjork.

6. Rob Zombie,Creed,Staind,Godsmack etc.

7.Jet.

8.The Stones. Yeah i know this that and the other but fuck off.

9.Minus The Bear.

10.Neil Yong.

Lot's more. I also really hate the whole L.A/ Silver Lake scene. These people need to pay more attention to the music they play rather than the hair do the sport.