Do Theatres Still Play TSRTS?

LedZep1969

Well, as your location is Kashmir, I can't help you! :lol:

Here in Southern California, I haven't seen a theater advertise it for ages. A shame too, because even though we all have it (and can pause it to grab a cold one or take a pee), I miss those late nights with all my friends, worshipping at the 40 foot alter of Zeppelin!

Well, as your location is Kashmir, I can't help you! :lol:

Here in Southern California, I haven't seen a theater advertise it for ages. A shame too, because even though we all have it (and can pause it to grab a cold one or take a pee), I miss those late nights with all my friends, worshipping at the 40 foot alter of Zeppelin!

i live in Virginia. Near the shore

I think when the re-release happened of TSRTS a few years ago, some theaters were showing midnight screenings. I'm sure I read about some theater in Toronto, at least, that was showing it around that time.

That was the year before last, I went. My dad took me, it was so cool. I hung my ticket stubs on the wall.It was louder at the theatre for TSRTS than it was when I saw Robert Plant and Alison Krauss. If they ever show it again, no matter my age I am going. If I have kids then, they'll come too.

for some theatres do they still play midnight shows of TSRTS? if they still did i would definentally go.

They used to do it in some Australian university and independent theatres eg. Valhalla Theatre, here before the Led Zeppelin DVD came out in 2003. Cremorne had a screening on the same night the DVD came out in fact but I can't recall it being screened since at any venue.

Meg

I haven't seen it on the big screen for years.

i saw it 3 times on the day it was released here in the UK

I did get to see the DVD promotional film on the big screen, seeing the RAH up there brought tears to the eyes especially Bonzo on Moby Dick B)B)

Don't think you could smoke doobies in the theaters like the old days....you know, due to the no smoking bylaws...rofl.

Hell, we used carry bongs openly, right through the doors!! Had special joints for specific moments. The Dazed Bomber was the fatty. We would try to all let out our smoke together when the smoke bomb went off behind Bonzo's gong at the beginning of the song! It was ritual man!! B)

Happy times. :lol:

Hell, we used carry bongs openly, right through the doors!! Had special joints for specific moments. The Dazed Bomber was the fatty. We would try to all let out our smoke together when the smoke bomb went off behind Bonzo's gong at the beginning of the song! It was ritual man!! B)

Happy times. :lol:

Never was stoned when i saw Zep live, no need for subsatnces, the biggest hit i could ever get was from the band.

The late night cinema was differnt though. it was compulsory, dope came with the ice cream seller :D:blink: A nice cannabis split :rolleyes:

Archived