The Video Introduction Thread

Bustle In My Hedgerow

Cool idea, young lady.

This is a sneak previeuw into my existence, beware, it is one of the most horrible songs ever written (due to absinth abuse and listening too much Tom waits I guess)

Enjoy :D :D :D

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=...ideoid=16027767

That video was awesome! How long did it take to do the makeup? I like when you bit the flower B)

Hi Bustle,

It took us three hours to do the makeup...(it lasted longer to record all the vocals and creepy noises in that song, took about 3 months before I was finally satisfied with the results.....God have mercy on my poor neighbors)

Btw your accent is pretty cool, always wondered how you would actually sound like.

Gonna enjoy the sunshine here now and smoke a big fat joint,

peace to ya too

pom ti dom pom pom

tra la laaa

I remember Chicken started a similar thread some time ago, in the old board. It was fun. B)

Nice idea Bustle. :)

My introduction video I posted back then is a bit outdated (I had a different username), so I'm afraid I can't post that one now. But if you really don't want to look like a total weirdo, I can post this one:

....because everyone knows I'm a very annoying exhibicionist. :D

I remember Chicken started a similar thread some time ago, in the old board. It was fun. B)

My introduction video I posted back then is a bit outdated (I had a different username), so I'm afraid I can't post that one now. But if you really don't want to look like a total weirdo, I can post this one:

Beautiful voice there Kat. :hippy: Now if I could just learn Czech :)

That was really nice Kat, you have a very sweet voice...and not "very bad" ! :)

Nice song and a very nice voice, Kat....sounds like a medieval ballad,

What's the song's lyrics actually about? just wondered

greetings

Res

Love, separation, consequent grief...the usual stuff. B)

It's just an ordinary folk song, it's not that old either.

Thanks, BTW. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I've not got a webcam, but I've do have a digital camera with video, so the inquiry of the hour leaves me wondering if not or if anyone knows of a way to get said videos into formats postable for the forums's's sake that involves me not needing to be a hacker of computers.

Summary: I like the plot of this thread, I would quite like to become part of the action, and I don't hate the idea of being able to post videos easily.

• 3 months later...

Archived