College football 08

Virginia

Penn State 13 Ohio State 6.

Boo Hoo, I am so sad! :(

Both teams played great defense, but Ohio State made a critical error when freshman QB Pryor fumbled the ball :slapface: and Penn State recovered and then scored a touchdown. Pryor is so down and is taking it hard.

I hope that Penn State makes it to the national championship game. It will be a great way for Joe Paterno to go out as head coach. I wish them great luck in this endeavor. As for Ohio State, we have Michigan to play and anything can happen at that game, which is a great rivalry.

Go Bucks!

Penn State 13 Ohio State 6.

Boo Hoo, I am so sad! :(

Both teams played great defense, but Ohio State made a critical error when freshman QB Pryor fumbled the ball :slapface: and Penn State recovered and then scored a touchdown. Pryor is so down and is taking it hard.

I hope that Penn State makes it to the national championship game. It will be a great way for Joe Paterno to go out as head coach. I wish them great luck in this endeavor. As for Ohio State, we have Michigan to play and anything can happen at that game, which is a great rivalry.

Go Bucks!

You are obviously from the Bus, what part?

Can Nick expect a warm welcome when he returns with the Crimson Tide on Nov.8?

They better start playing better defense, they got away with a National Title one year with 2 losses don't think it's happening this year.

My prediction for the title game will be Florida Gators and Texas? :unsure:

They better start playing better defense, they got away with a National Title one year with 2 losses don't think it's happening this year.

My prediction for the title game will be Florida Gators and Texas? :unsure:

Texas is going down?? :duel: , Texas Tech up 16 points in 3rd Quarter

This could be another year of upsets? I still stand by Florida though they really handled Georgia today.

The SEC championship will be Florida/Alabama and that game may determine the National Championship. My gut feeling is that Florida will be there.

I would bet that Fulmer is out at Tennessee. Gruden will be the coach next year, that is who the big boosters are backing.

I agree with you Dzldoc and KG.Florida looks unstoppable.Tough to picture the Tide winning the rest.Florida vs Texas Tech or Penn State vs Texas Tech.Opinion subject to change.

Ohio State walloped Northwestern today 45-10. Terrell Pryor actually passed the ball today instead of running when he was scrambling in the backfield. He made lots of completions.

I am sorry that Penn State lost today. I was hoping that they would be in the National Championship Game this year so that Ohio State could go to the Rose Bowl. I was looking forward to a trip to L.A. I will settle for the Fiesta Bowl. I like Arizona better than L.A. any day.

Congratulations to Michigan State today also. :)

note: Metallica concert tomorrow on the Ohio State Campus at the Schottenstein Arena.

Go Bucks!

My Kentucky Wildcats lost a heartbreaker to Georgia today in the final seconds. What can I say, a true freshman at Quarterback, and injuries to key defensive players. The curse continues. Made for a depressing drive back to Nashville from Lexington.

Looks like the SEC championship game will be Alabama-Florida, with the winner probably going to the National Championship game.

My Tigers took a tough loss in OT today, they played a helluva game against #1

at least it looks like 3 in a row for the SEC. It's tough down here year in and year out. :(

Can you believe Tennessee lost to WYOMING? I had been hearing all week from friends in Knoxville that the players have been "acting out" all week since learning Fulmer is on the way out. It really showed up on the field; Fulmer should have the class to get control of the situation and leave with dignity.

Archived