GUILTY ON ALL CHARGES!

Hotplant

Hey, he was looking for the murderers. He said he was gonna devote his life searching for Nicole's murderer. Obviously, he believed it was a caddy (or alternatively, that he'd find a really good mirror in a clubhouse somewhere).

Well, if he is looking for murderers he will be going to the right place. I'm sure he will meet plenty of them first hand.

l_40ab47a6de78fc191d461714c83d24a6.jpg

How could this guy be so stupid as to get himself into this situation after beating a murder rap?

Nothing more comical than a thug who thinks he special.

In regards to the whole racial thing:

"An NBC poll taken in 2004 reported that, although 77% of 1,186 people sampled thought Simpson was guilty, only 27% of blacks in the sample believed so, compared to 87% of whites."

I used wiki as my source because I've found stats like that before but I honestly don't feel like looking them up right now, sorry.

I think race had a lot to do with it. But the jury's race wasn't the only factor. They were just plain stupid...

In regards to the whole racial thing:

"An NBC poll taken in 2004 reported that, although 77% of 1,186 people sampled thought Simpson was guilty, only 27% of blacks in the sample believed so, compared to 87% of whites."

I used wiki as my source because I've found stats like that before but I honestly don't feel like looking them up right now, sorry.

I think race had a lot to do with it. But the jury's race wasn't the only factor. They were just plain stupid...

Interesting stats, I haddent thought to look that up but it is a valid argument.

You CAN'T be serious!?!?!?! This fucking murderer is getting off easy compared to what he should have received years ago. He never should have had the opportunity to "retrieve" anything because he should have received a lethal injection years ago.

Hoping that Simpson never see's the light of day again.

The point is the jurors in his murder trial found him not guilty. The fact tht he probably was guilty, meant that in the hotel room incident trial he stood no chance of a fair trial. The method he used to get his own property back was no big deal... no one got hurt, if any body crapped their pans, then good. But because Simpson was involved it became a "lets nail the moafufa" show trial... unfair i think, but poetic justice.......

The point is the jurors in his murder trial found him not guilty. The fact tht he probably was guilty, meant that in the hotel room incident trial he stood no chance of a fair trial. The method he used to get his own property back was no big deal... no one got hurt, if any body crapped their pans, then good. But because Simpson was involved it became a "lets nail the moafufa" show trial... unfair , i think but poetic justice.

The jurors were wrong.

I dunno i alwAys thought the whole jury thing was overated, I mean theres a judge for a reason and its his job to make sure the right people get put behind bars. Anyone know if he got the same judge twice? or if anything was said about the first one and not the jury? Correct me if im wrong but i mean shit like this only happens with a jury no?

Wrong, yes. But the decision was theirs and theirs alone.

So? They were stupid. They were racist and they didn't comprehend/understand the perfect evidence shown before them. They weren't fit to even enter the courtroom, let alone serve in it.

This is payback for his murders, I'm glad he didn't get a "fair trial" as you say he did not

Anyone know if he got the same judge twice?

Seeing as one trial was in LA 13 years ago and the other in Las Vegas......and the fact that Lance Ito fell off the radar after that trial 13 years ago, I think it's safe to say......no, he didn't get the same judge twice.

To tell you the truth i don't give a flying "f**K whether he is guilty or innocent regarding this latest incident i am just happy he is finally going to prison. This makes up somewhat for killing two people. He finally got what was coming to him.

To tell you the truth i don't give a flying "f**K whether he is guilty or innocent regarding this latest incident i am just happy he is finally going to prison. This makes up somewhat for killing two people. He finally got what was coming to him.

I think thats alot of peoples thoughts at the moment.

Archived