What Are You Reading?

Chicken

What George Michael, oh god you poor thing no wonder your crying, whoever is making you watch that dribble :mad: , but don't worry the dvd will end soon I am sure cause "You gotta have faith, youuuuu gotta have faith a faith a faith" :whistling: , Hold on I can hear my guitar, it sounds like its gently weeping ^_^ , gotta go.

George Michael,how dare you insult me like that :angry:." Isn't it a pity", you are trying to wind me up. :D

Well I have now seen the movie as well as read the book "Picnic at Hanging Rock" and am more mystified by it more than ever. I have not a clue.

For the records, Hanging Rock actually exists (north-east of Melbourne, Victoria) and the story has been re-rated as not so unreal in time....those girls really disappeared (where to no-one knows!) and I have visited that rock many times...I assure you there iS something very magical and weird in that whole area....something that is common in many outback areas of my country......you have to go there to get what I mean. Our Aboriginals have thsi magic in their blood:):)

For the records, Hanging Rock actually exists (north-east of Melbourne, Victoria) and the story has been re-rated as not so unreal in time....those girls really disappeared (where to no-one knows!) and I have visited that rock many times...I assure you there iS something very magical and weird in that whole area....something that is common in many outback areas of my country......you have to go there to get what I mean. Our Aboriginals have thsi magic in their blood:):)

The piano piece near the end of the movie is a classic concerto by either Mozart or Beethoven I believe? i know its a famous one and it is the one that was played in the movie "The Competition" with Richeard Dreyfuss. A fabulous piano classic work. As for the story am I correct to assume the mean old Ms Appleyard killed the poor girl Sara? Or is it too left a total myetery?