Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Chicken

What Are You Reading?

What you believe the Media, surely not....:o

No lol, but you hear sudo middle Englanders on these radio progs and old Dan gets a bashing a bit, but I like the two books I mentioned :) ok :offtopic: now, now how about the "How bigs ya :chickeddance:" thread ??? :D

No lol, but you hear sudo middle Englanders on these radio progs and old Dan gets a bashing a bit, but I like the two books I mentioned :) ok :offtopic: now, now how about the "How bigs ya :chickeddance:" thread ??? :D

I'm giving it some thought, but I'm watching a DVD at the moment, concert for "George".....:boohoo:Takes me ages to watch makes me cry.

staying on topic I'm reading the back of the box...^_^

Edited by Fool In The Rain 60

I'm giving it some thought, but I'm watching a DVD at the moment, concert for "George".....:boohoo:Takes me ages to watch makes me cry.

staying on topic I'm reading the back of the box...^_^

What George Michael, oh god you poor thing no wonder your crying, whoever is making you watch that dribble :mad: , but don't worry the dvd will end soon I am sure cause "You gotta have faith, youuuuu gotta have faith a faith a faith" :whistling: , Hold on I can hear my guitar, it sounds like its gently weeping ^_^ , gotta go.

P.S Harrison wrote some wonderful music :)

Edited by leddy

Did you see the movie by Weir??! Grand!! If you get the chance, go see the REAL Hanging Rock north-west of Melbourne Australia.....that place is REALLY magic :):)

Nearing the end of the book. I intend to see the movie soon. Thanks

What George Michael, oh god you poor thing no wonder your crying, whoever is making you watch that dribble :mad: , but don't worry the dvd will end soon I am sure cause "You gotta have faith, youuuuu gotta have faith a faith a faith" :whistling: , Hold on I can hear my guitar, it sounds like its gently weeping ^_^ , gotta go.

George Michael,how dare you insult me like that :angry:." Isn't it a pity", you are trying to wind me up. :D

:

George Michael,how dare you insult me like that :angry:." Isn't it a pity", you are trying to wind me up. :D

:angel:

Edited by leddy

I could only read that if they don't mention much about their post-Whatever you want period which was the wimpiest of their whole career:):)

It's all about coke and booze and making money to buy coke and booze :blink:

I'm currently reading Huckleberry Finn. I'm going to be teaching it to the 11th graders soon. It's perfect timing for the reading, since the new "whitewash" is taking over headlines.

I'm currently reading Huckleberry Finn. I'm going to be teaching it to the 11th graders soon. It's perfect timing for the reading, since the new "whitewash" is taking over headlines.

I used to like H F at school:):)

I read it in 1972 ish. I think Tom Sawyer must be read also. And isnt their one named with both?