Screw Joe The Plumber......

bonzo1026

I just posted on "The Next President" thread that I'm really disillusioned with the Republicans, the Dems, the whole political process, and I might vote Libertarian. Seems like there are a few Libs on the board but I can't remember who. My husband (along with a lot of people) say it's a wasted vote, and I see their point, but it's sort of a protest on my part because I don't feel good about either major candidate. Thoughts, anyone? I feel like my vote won't matter anyway since I live in Texas and Texas usually goes Republican. I've never felt this bummed out about an election before. :depressed:

I voted independent. It's not "throwing your vote away", it's showing that you have a mind of your own and are tired of the same old circus acts.

I'm hoping that someday people will wise up and vote for the issues, not the party.

I'm not a registered Democrat or Republican, and I never vote a straight ticket. I always look at the issues and candidates independently of their party. But realistically, those are the two major parties we are stuck with presently, and that is what bums me out.

I'm not a registered Democrat or Republican, and I never vote a straight ticket. I always look at the issues and candidates independently of their party. But realistically, those are the two major parties we are stuck with presently, and that is what bums me out.

I'm 100% with you on that one. <_<

People in general are so gullible. That's WHY the government robs us blind. We let them....

I voted independent. It's not "throwing your vote away", it's showing that you have a mind of your own and are tired of the same old circus acts.

I'm hoping that someday people will wise up and vote for the issues, not the party.

thank you mate,

i can't tell you how sick i am of hearing that wasted vote bollocks

I just posted on "The Next President" thread that I'm really disillusioned with the Republicans, the Dems, the whole political process, and I might vote Libertarian. Seems like there are a few Libs on the board but I can't remember who. My husband (along with a lot of people) say it's a wasted vote, and I see their point, but it's sort of a protest on my part because I don't feel good about either major candidate. Thoughts, anyone? I feel like my vote won't matter anyway since I live in Texas and Texas usually goes Republican. I've never felt this bummed out about an election before. :depressed:

I am most definitely a Libertarian. I say go for it. :thumbsup:

Is it true that Joe the Plumber has gotten a recording contract? When I first heard it a couple days ago, I thought it was a joke, but apparently it's true.

Google it and you can probably find the answer... I just think this is the icing on the cake of how stupid McCain and his nasty campaign was run. Joe the dirtbag gets famous... unbelievable.

Wasting votes since 1977 B)

Hi all,

So how did the Republican and Democratic Parties come about?

By getting rid of all other parties.How are the Wigs doing these days?Did you read that article?

Again, Ross Perot was in the lead in polls in 92 for a while, but he just happened to suck at debates, so he tanked. But he did, nonetheless, own the polls for a while

Own the polls and then got his arse handed to him.John Anderson got 10 million votes in 1980 in the general election.

KB

Hi all,

By getting rid of all other parties.How are the Wigs doing these days?Did you read that article?

I did, and I know the system is against them. But all it takes is an eloquent speaker and the third parties can regroup and grow. It's already happening.

Own the polls and then got his arse handed to him.John Anderson got 10 million votes in 1980 in the general election.

KB

My point is that if he had been a decent debater or was as charismatic as Obama is, he could've actually won!

The same case could be made today...highly improbable, but tis possible

Hi all,

I did, and I know the system is against them. But all it takes is an eloquent speaker and the third parties can regroup and grow. It's already happening.

It has nothing to do with that! It's rigged to have a two party system and only that.

My point is that if he had been a decent debater or was as charismatic as Obama is, he could've actually won!

Didn't Ron Paul actually debate the issues,had solutions?I don't want a good debater or someone 'charismatic' I like some one do something.

The same case could be made today...highly improbable, but tis possible

It is not,read it again.The Dems nor the GOP will ever let it happen.

KB (Welcome to the Jungle)

Hi all,

It has nothing to do with that! It's rigged to have a two party system and only that.

yes it is. But it can be fixed.

Didn't Ron Paul actually debate the issues,had solutions?I don't want a good debater or someone 'charismatic' I like some one do something.

Ron Paul would change this country like you've never seen. Look at his voting record.

It is not,read it again.The Dems nor the GOP will ever let it happen.

KB (Welcome to the Jungle)

It's not up to them.

And again, you're ignoring the FACT that Ross Perot nearly did it in 1992. That was only 16 years ago. It could happen again.

Archived