Zeppelin world tour petition

editboy

yep i'm sure that'll work

rediculous. u can't force anyone to do what they don't want.

Hey thanks for all the negativity and sarcasm... why don't you sign it have a bit of a chuckle and think positive thoughts

i'm sorry but how am i supposed to know you are so young and impressionable?

please accept my apologies

I'm 43, let me have my dream... please...

c'mon, sign the petition...

you know deep in your heart you want to see them live again, it's the very least one can do.

you know deep in your heart you want to see them live again, it's the very least one can do.

I don't think it's a matter of people not wanting to see them live, but the reality of the situation is Robert has made it pretty clear he's doing his own project and wishes the other three the best of luck with their future endeavors.

What is the problem with signing it all everyone ever does when these are talked about on here is bich about how Plant won't do it, or oh they'll never see it. Who cares! if there even the slightest chance of making something happen no matter how crazy or doubtful or improbable it is there is no waste in trying if it doesn't happen you wasted a whole two secondsof your life big deal you know you want them to tour and there is no reason not to sign it. Let's share the dream there is no harm in thinking positive thoughts. It's like global warming even if it isn't real (and I don't think it is) but until it's proven it is or isn't if we try to stop it what have we done but make the earth a better place, if you sign what have you done wrong.

I'm 37, and I too have the dream. I don't hide the fact that I would do damn near anything to see them live, performing amazing new music they've written together.

I refuse to sign something like this because it's a waste of time and energy to push for something that isn't going to happen (barring the intervention of the gods), and because I don't believe in trying to force people to do what they don't want to do.

If they were to do it, it would be on their own terms and because a fan decided to get a petition rolling to try to convince them (most notably Robert) to do a world tour. They're all aware of how much demand there is for a tour of this nature. If they're not all not up for it, then it won't happen. It's their choice...not ours.

I highly doubt this'll work, knowing what happened with the one for the Walk of Fame that Pagey turned down. I don't think 4 signatures are gonna cut it, either. :lol:

Please, just let it go. Plant already said that he doesn't wanna do it. If his heart's not in it, you can't force him, especially not with a petition. I mean we'd all love a full on reunion tour but we're gonna have to settle for Jimmy, JPJ, and Jason's new project, which I think will be incredible. If you don't like it, then don't go and see the new project when they come to your town. It's as simple as that. This isn't gonna make anything better, I'm sorry to break it to you. There have been countless other threads on this topic and it's fairly obvious that it's not happening, at least not for the next few years.

P.S. Welcome to the forums. :lol:

This isn't even the first petition, is it?

As SuperDave said, they know how much demand there is out there, they're not stupid. Plant's not going to change his mind because a few people (or a lot of people) signed a petition. ("Oh! :o I had no idea people wanted ME to sing with those guys!")

Sorry, being a bit sarcastic, but still--it's not worth your time and effort.

It's nice to dream, but I thought petitions were for legal matters, not personal choices?

I suppose you could really petition anything but generally they seem to be used for changing legal matters and related issues.

I admire the cause here but as has been stated in this thread, Robert is well aware I'm sure how fans feel and I don't think a petition even if it has millions of signatures will change his mind.

As much as I want a tour, I still understand and accept Robert not wanting to do it. When John Bonham died, he lost a great friend, someone he knew since childhood. If Jimmy, JPJ, and Jason want to do something, I guess they can, but without Robert and John, it's not Led Zeppelin. I know how talented John is, and if anyone was to stand in for John, it's him. Without Plant though, no chance.

I'm 37, and I too have the dream. I don't hide the fact that I would do damn near anything to see them live, performing amazing new music they've written together.

I refuse to sign something like this because it's a waste of time and energy to push for something that isn't going to happen...

You seem to waste time and energy discussing the petition, why not sign it? And the petition has no real 'force', it's a request.

To all, lighten up just a little bit. I think we can all recall the tale of the man who did not like green eggs and ham, then when he tried them he did like them.

also there are 169 signatures now.

and because I don't believe in trying to force people to do what they don't want to do.

Well than let me have my fun. Sign it or don't, it's entirely up to you.

At least we can agree that Zeppelin Rules.

Archived