Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

OK yeah see your point about it all. I do see it. But it's just abit of fun! I mean I have a really crap life right now so I need to escape and like I said it is fun.

From now on I'll slow down alittle ;)

2h88q6d.jpg

Yeah, it was fun, it's still fun, but maybe we exaggerated a bit. :unsure:

Hey Lena - your photograph-contributions would always be welcome in either thread. :beer:

I know, but my internet - it's slow. I live in Serbia, what did you expect? :P Dial up is a dream. Computer - midsummer night's dream... :D

No one is trying to shame anyone Lena. That's why we started a separate thread. Do whatever makes you happy and without reservation. We're not here to censor you. You have an equal voice as everybody does. If you want to play, PLAY! Some of us just wanted to share photos without all the girly stuff. We have that now. So please feel free to express yourself! There is room for everybody! :D

Same to you JAL! ;)

Oh my, I always hated those girly girl fans, and now I'm one of them. :D

Anyway, at least people are kind in this forum.

Anyway, at least people are kind in this forum.

No reason to be unkind. Some people start trouble. I am guilty sometimes. I won't lie. It's true. But mostly I try to come from a good place. As we all should, yes?

OK I've just been watching a programme about salsa dancing...Can you....breathe Lucia...breathe...dancing the salas with Jimmy! OhOhOh baby...:o .:faint1:

Can you imagine salsa dancing with this!!

dlm3kj.jpg

Yes with this.

21opqxe.jpg

I repeat can you imagaine salsa dancing with this!

wh1c9.jpg

I can imagine it in living colours! :faint1:

Edited by Spacewoman

This fangirl shit is so mindnumbing.

Ohhhhh Jimmmmy I just ***ed all over my keyboard for you!!!!!!

I KNOW! I've gone through a six pack of panties staring at his godlike navel!!!!

I know! Like, how many angels did god have to kill to make one perfect Jimmy???

I KNOW! His gaze could resurrect dead puppies!

Gagworthy. Absolutely, shamelessly GAGWORTHY. I mean, I saw thousands of giggly girl posts on the old board. Years of them. Hell, I used to tease the grils with my scans and quotes. But this? It's not even sexy. It's not even funny. It's four or five girls so blatantly one-upping each another it's EMBARRASSING! I mean, when my lil sis LLM is nauseated, man have you gone too far! And she's a Pagette first class!

GIRLS! You're making the groupies sound sophisticated! Listen to yourselves! Please!

I'm speaking as a friend. It's embarrassing.

At least the Pagettes on the old board were somewhat creative.

Ev, you must admitt, that you are only jealous, because we are not drooling over you ;)

I´M ONLY KIDDING, OF COURSE!!!! :D :D :console2:

I feel so bashful :blush: , because I was also a part of this sometimes :bagoverhead:

I have a request- when we Pagettes want be realy, really naughty, we will PM each other :)

And nobody can tell a single word :)

That´s a good idea, isn´t it? ;)

After thinking about Evster's post, I have to agree. Damn, it looks so lame, being little obsessed drooling fangril. I'm ashamed I am one of those girls. <_<

But not any more, I hope.

I understand as well, we were only having a bit of fun, perhaps too much.

I feel so bashful :blush: , because I was also a part of this sometimes :bagoverhead:

I thought that was great 'cause you're not a teen any more (I GUESS ;)) but still can be funny and drooling fan girl. :D

Edit: We can't post too many emoticons??? Aargh! That message popped out about a minute ago.

Edited by _Lena_Zep