Slate Chocolate Marble
Slate Chocolate Marble

Led Zeppelin Official Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BlackDog71

Favorite song off of Zeppelin IV?

Favorite Zeppelin IV song?   402 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Zeppelin IV song?

• Black Dog
    • Rock and Roll
    • The Battle of Evermore
    • Stairway To Heaven
    • Misty Mountain Hop
    • Four Sticks
    • Going To California
    • When The Levee Breaks

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

142 posts in this topic

STH,Perfect,and we don't have classic rock stations in Ireland so i remain in love with it.

The people on this forum have taste!! When the Levee Breaks is winning!!!

w00t

I CHOSE STAIR WAY BECAUSE ITS ONE OF MY TOP 5 FAVORITE ZEP SONGS.THE SONG IS MAJICAL WITH ITS GUITAR SOLO AND THE LYRICS.BUT I NEVER REALLY UNDERSTOOD THE LAST PARAGRAPH.AND AS WE WIND ON DOWN THE ROAD OUR SHADOWS TALLER THAN OUR SOULS THERE WALKS A LADY WE ALL KNOW,WHO SHINES WHITE LIGHT AND WANTS TO SHOW,HOW EVERY THING STILL TURNS TO GOLD AND IF YOU LISTEN VERY HARD,THE TUNE WILL COME TO YOU AT LAST,WHEN ALL IS ONE AND ONE IS ALL.TO BE A ROCK ANDN NOT TO ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL,AND SHES BUYING A STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN.

Black dog (quickly followed by Misty Mountain Hop and Stairway to Heaven). The guitar riff is kinda repetitive after a while, but considering the fact that it's great, this song tops the others IMO. And Robert's wailing is <3 .

BattLe of Evermore. the eLven song. :wub:

When The Levee Breaks. You have the best blues sound Zeppelin ever created, great soulful vocals, and great lyrics that only deepen with meaning as the years go by.

Hmm...

Every songs are very very good but my vote is going to Stairway To Heaven.

Stairway to heaven, it makes me feel something inside I can´t describe. :wub::hippy::blush:

Levee,Levee,Levee.

And Going To California,it was the first Zepp song i knew,I love Jimmy´s guitar tones and Robert´s Hard hard hard as it seems.

It was a tough pick between Rock & Roll and Going to California. But, Bonzo's shit-beating playing on Rock & Roll won me over.

I voted " The Battle of Evermore"!

I can't explain this song! It touchs me so much!

Four Sticks for reasons i can't explain. The over-saturation of the "big 3" tracks has something to do with it i'm sure.

Levee...Brilliant !

it was a hard choice between black dog and when the levee breaks but i chose black dog because it is one of the first zeppelin tracks i heard and i remember i fell in love with that song right away and 'till this day it is one of my favorite songs of all time...

I love Going to California, and Battle of Evermore, especailly when Jonesy sings along during the live version. Misty Mountain Hop is also fun.

I can't choose between Stairway to Heaven and Black Dog.....