Dickipedia....

bigstickbonzo

<_< they left out pelosi :blink:

I'm sure they'll update.

'Thanks entirely to the efforts of Sean Penn and the whole Hollywood activist community, the Iraq war ended quickly and peacefully, ushering in a new era of stability in the Middle east.'

:lol:

Joe Biden (The Vice Dick):

On August 23rd, 2008 , the Barack Obama campaign announced that Biden would be Obama's running mate for the 2008 presidential election. He spent the following 24 hours in a Rogaine-induced haze.

Don't be surprised if it turns out that Hillary Clinton let the air out of his tires and/or keyed his car in the parking lot at Invesco Field.

Joe Biden (The Vice Dick):

On August 23rd, 2008 , the Barack Obama campaign announced that Biden would be Obama's running mate for the 2008 presidential election. He spent the following 24 hours in a Rogaine-induced haze.

Don't be surprised if it turns out that Hillary Clinton let the air out of his tires and/or keyed his car in the parking lot at Invesco Field.

:lol: that's funny

This is great and I'm going to have fun reading it.

Axl Rose: He shares the same b'day as Zsa Zsa Gabor and Rick Astley and is currently feuding with no less than a dozen people.

The Axl Rose one was pretty funny. I remember it was posted on here a while back. I need to read the others.

Glenn Beck

Beck talks about his life all the time, so even the most casual listener or viewer knows that he grew up in the Seattle area with a serious case of attention deficit disorder, and his mother drowned herself when he was 13, and one of his brothers committed suicide, and another brother died of a heart attack, and he was a major pothead and an alcoholic who downed a gallon of Jack Daniel’s a week, all of which cost him his first marriage.

After his divorce, Beck met his second wife, Tania. As a condition for marrying him, Tania said that she and Beck would have to jointly find a religion that suited both of them. They picked Mormonism, an odd choice considering that it’s the kind of religion where you feel sorry for those poor kids who are born into it and can’t imagine anyone joining it voluntarily.

:hysterical:

"Like so many dicks before (and after) him, Rush Limbaugh grew up a child of privilege, born into one of the most esteemed lineages of Missouri, the “Show Me (Dick) State.” Established in Cape Girardeau since the time of slavery—and probably owning more than several slaves itself—the Limbaugh family is one of those prominent dick families like the Bushes, the Kennedys, and the Sheen-Estevezes.

Born Rush Hudson Limbaugh III—a dick name if ever there was one—he is the son of Rush Hudson Limbaugh II, a conservative windbag and prominent attorney, himself the son of Rush Hudson Limbaugh I, also a conservative windbag and prominent attorney, who was still dicking people over via the United States legal system until his Strom Thurmond-esque death at age 104. The name “Rush” originates from the Limbaugh family’s desire to honor one of its matriarchs. Apparently she was a huge fan of Canadian prog-rock power trios.

Limbaugh cut his dick teeth doing community radio in his teens—a prime dick time period in most dicks’ lives—under the name Rusty Sharpe. This is almost as clever a pseudonym as Yahoo Serious. "

:P

Larry King

On Dec. 20, 1971 King was arrested and charged for grand larceny. He was kicked off the air for 3 years and it was a peaceful 3 years for the Florida community and the broadcast world at large.

:D

larry-king.jpg

Expose your favorite dick.

B)

Al Franken:

'Franken's views are just what you'd expect from a far leftist: marriage for everyone, health care for everyone, environmental protection for everyone, abortions for everyone, guns for no one!'

What a dick.

:D

Bill O'Reilly

'O'Reilly has successfully branded 'The O'Reilly Factor' with the slogan 'The No Spin Zone' which is sort of akin to branding Tehran 'America's #1 Spring Break Hotspot'

He was dropped from our local station recently.

To me he was like a used car salesman.

B)

Archived