Food

zoso13zeppelin

I just prepped all of my food for tomorrow: all the veggies for the veggie tray are cut up and ready to be plopped on the tray, all the pies and desserts are done, I made some miniature turtles (little candies) for an appetizer, cut up cheese for a cheese and cracker platter, got my potatoes ready to throw in the pot and boil, roasted some pecans and walnuts for appetizer, got all my salad stuff ready to throw together, got the stuffing ready to be thrown together, and on top of it all, I've washed four loads of dishes today! :wacko:

:lol: It was a lot of hard work, but it sure will be fun!

Edited by manderlyh

I just prepped all of my food for tomorrow: all the veggies for the veggie tray are cut up and ready to be plopped on the tray, all the pies and desserts are done, I made some miniature turtles (little candies) for an appetizer, cut up cheese for a cheese and cracker platter, got my potatoes ready to throw in the pot and boil, roasted some pecans and walnuts for appetizer, got all my salad stuff ready to throw together, got the stuffing ready to be thrown together, and on top of it all, I've washed four loads of dishes today! :wacko:

:lol: It was a lot of hard work, but it sure will be fun!

Sounds great - I'll bring my own napkin! :D