15th Anniversary of Kurt Cobain's Suicide

Jahfin

R.I.P. Kurt. You will never be forgotten.

Is it just me, or was his death a little odd. Everyone visit justice for kurt.com and tell me what you think. Some of the evidence seems bunk but explore the page for further evidence.

about 9 years ago i watched a docu on this case, which included an interview with courtney's own mother who expressed her own suspicions of courtney.

that's all. everything else on this article was on that docu, including the guy that was found dead.

anyway, RIP to the greatest frontman of the grunge era.

R.I.P Kurt

but hey...im pretty sure Kurt would get you to vote for Buzz Aldrin as NASA's new administrator. :D

Man...Im up to my neck in debt...No girls like me...and i live at home with my parents. WHAT A DREAM B)

Just Vote for Buzz

Im not a sales man...i just like promoting the space movement.

Here's the web site : http://obamanasa.uservoice.com/pages/gener...225-buzz-aldrin

Also you can join on facebbok

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=502...2797&ref=ts

How's it going "Jahfin?" I'll never forget Cobain's death as long as I live since he died on 5 April 1994, two days before my "B" Day. What do you think of the many Kurt Cobain websites that are making accusations tha Kurt Cobain was murdered? There's one website wrtitten by an investigator making accusations that Kurt Cobain was murdered and not a suicide. ROCK ON!

Is it just me, or was his death a little odd. Everyone visit justice for kurt.com and tell me what you think. Some of the evidence seems bunk but explore the page for further evidence.

Two words. ITS BULLS**T. Yeh he took three times the over-dose so it would be 'immposible' to kill himself but tons of other amazing things have happened that defy whatever.

:)

RIP Kurt

R.I.P. Kurt Cobain.

I didn't even remember the anniversary but I did listen to more Nirvana yesterday than usual.

as for "did he do it?".. I think so. to me it just seems like many many of his fans find it too difficult to realise and/or admit that someone they admire(d) so much could make such a foolish decision and wipe himself out. just my two cents.

I don't know but look at it the other way. The site says "Dead men don't pull triggers". Well, dead men don't give themselves a lethal dose of heroin either.

The whole thing is weird. I really don't think Courtney did it though. It seems like she really loved him. No explaination really makes sense :blink:

How's it going "Jahfin?" I'll never forget Cobain's death as long as I live since he died on 5 April 1994, two days before my "B" Day. What do you think of the many Kurt Cobain websites that are making accusations tha Kurt Cobain was murdered? There's one website wrtitten by an investigator making accusations that Kurt Cobain was murdered and not a suicide. ROCK ON!

I've never been sure exactly what to make of that. Years ago I heard one of the Cobain conspiracy theorists on a local rock n' roll radio talk show and while some of his arguments seemed pretty convincing, so have some of those I've heard about Jim Morrison living on a desert island and Elvis being spotted at various Burger King's over the years. As someone else mentioned, sometimes I think it just boils down to some hardcore fans not wanting to accept the fact he's dead. In the end, I think that's all that matters.

I don't know but look at it the other way. The site says "Dead men don't pull triggers". Well, dead men don't give themselves a lethal dose of heroin either.

The way I've always understood that is that Cobain shot himself up first, then pulled the trigger but who knows?

Truth be told, I've never been the world's biggest Nirvana fan but I did like a song here and there but really liked their Unplugged performance the best (especially the Meat Puppets songs). Mainly I've been interested in them just because I'm a fan of rock n' roll in general. In that regard I highly recommend checking out the special Mojo Classic edition devoted to grunge as well as Last Days, a movie loosely based on Cobain's last few days in Seattle. I say "loosely based" since no one knows for sure what exactly happened except for Cobain himself. Due to legal reasons there is no Nirvana music in the movie and the main character does not go by the name of Kurt Cobain. It's not the most fast moving film I've ever seen but it still makes for some pretty compelling viewing.

Story_of_Grunge_op_436x600.jpg

026359294129.jpg

While I admittedly was never a big Nirvana fan my view definitely varies. It was amazing to watch from the sidelines as Teen Spirit went from MTV's 120 Minutes to heavy rotation and the song hit mainstream rock radio. Without a doubt that song and Nirvana themselves certainly struck a nerve, not just with teenagers but with many music fans across the age spectrum in general. Not many have the opportunity to have a song (and album) like that to come along at such a perfect moment in time. Of course that level of success would prove to be a huge part of Cobain's undoing. Thank goodness for Nirvana and all of the bands that followed in their wake as they helped to purge the airwaves of the Godawful hair metal that then reigned supreme and helped to bring rock n' roll back to it's primitive roots. Of course the downside to all of that success is the music media that came swooping in like vultures in search of the "next big thing" and the copycat bands, some of which are still trying to approximate that sound to this day.

While I admittedly was never a big Nirvana fan my view definitely varies. It was amazing to watch from the sidelines as Teen Spirit went from MTV's 120 Minutes to heavy rotation and the song hit mainstream rock radio. Without a doubt that song and Nirvana themselves certainly struck a nerve, not just with teenagers but with many music fans across the age spectrum in general. Not many have the opportunity to have a song (and album) like that to come along at such a perfect moment in time. Of course that level of success would prove to be a huge part of Cobain's undoing. Thank goodness for Nirvana and all of the bands that followed in their wake as they helped to purge the airwaves of the Godawful hair metal that then reigned supreme and helped to bring rock n' roll back to it's primitive roots. Of course the downside to all of that success is the music media that came swooping in like vultures in search of the "next big thing" and the copycat bands, some of which are still trying to approximate that sound to this day.

Right on!

Those hair bands were getting cheesier and cheesier as the 80's wore on. No surprise there when David Lee Roth ended up in Vegas later on. Metal bands were really more Vegas than rock, IMO.

The advent of Kurt Cobain and Nirvana brought a fresh alternative outtake of rock music. It was angry, it was sorrowful, it was noisy, it was soulful, it was Nirvana. The music of Nirvana lives on so does Cobain's legacy (inspite of Dave Grohl's best efforts).

Kurt your music goes on!

Conspiracy theories. Same thing with Brian Jones, Jimi Hendrix and Marilyn Monroe. There will always be those looking to make a buck off dead celebrities. In Cobain's case, his 15

mins of fame should have been up 15 years ago. Views may vary.

I don't mean to sound like such a conspiracy theorist, but the bullet was found back... and to the left, back... and to the left. haha. No, seriously, I think the spent shotgun shell was found to the left of him, when it should have been at the right, something like that. All I'm saying is, there just seems to be way to much evidence of something more to this case.

Someone would have to have some big balls to actually shoot Kurt.

An overdose, yeah, that's pretty easy. But to shoot him, and stage it all..?

One would think the gun would not be necessary after he od'd.

Whatever the case may be, we lost a beautiful soul.

I firmly believe all conspiracy theories regarding the death of Cobain, Thunders, Jones, Hendrix etc etc to be bullocks. I don't even know why I reply in this matter to be honest, as I really don't give a damn about them theories.. :rolleyes::slapface::D

I watched the Kurt and Courtney documentry that nick broomfield made the other day, It makes you think. I still think kurt killed himself as in one bit it was saying that in the American autopsy (i think) it said he would not be able to shoot himself but in the british autopsy it said it would take 30 seconds to a minuete for the heroine to circulate and take effect.

I know, I need to learn how to spell lol.