Woman held for noisy sex 'breach'

The Rover

I think you ought to take her in and let her live with you.

Yeah, for starters, that requires a brain. :rolleyes:

~~~~~~~~~~

MH, your posts are getting progressively stranger in this thread. I think you might be right regarding EL. I think the two of you ought to move to a desert island together and ... whatever. Between her Nutbush and your ballgag references, y'all oughta have a grand time.

Y'all have fun... and please, no pictures.

:hysterical:

:D :D :D

Hi 'Patrycja'

Class post, and spot on. :beer:

Me thinks that the people who are goading Knebby are the type of people who would act in the same disrespectful way as the people in question themselves, just my observation. :watchingyou:

Regards, Danny

Well thanks, Danny :beer:

I mean how is this even still an argument - you live amongst people, you don't go out of your way to antagonize them. Nobody needs to hear the sonic equivalent to Buckley's cough syrup. A little courtesy goes a long way.

While in College,living ina dorm, a "neighbor" across the hall, played Loud music and partied with his girlfriend in to the wee hours.... on a school night.....I knocked on the door...but the door was not answered.

So, at 8am, that morning.... while they were fast asleep....

I Blared my stereo for 10 minutes or so.

They got the message. :D

There were no more Loud parties on school nights.

There were parties...but they were not Loud into the wee hours.

:D

Well somebody called the cops, they came and had a chat with him, and poof! no more late night douchebaggery :D

I guess there are many ways to be persuasive ;)

Yet, it seems that she is the one being aggressive and taking 'advantage'.

She is the one who was fined, although her neighbor was also loud and not fined. That is not equal protection of the law.

And she has been targeted in other ways. It is aggressive to drag her into court over this issue when there are better ways to deal with it.

Hope they aren't disturbing their neighbours.

I'm normally very quiet but I am still a fun-loving person and generally not uptight.

It is my Neighbors who are loud.

I think the two of you ought to move to a desert island together and

It's sad that she can only dream of

as she wastes away in her cell.

I hope that she finds some nice neighbors who have her best interests at heart.

Edited by eternal light

Christina - Dirty Live (Voted Sexiest Female Videos Of All Time)

:lol:

and I betcha somebody's gonna call the cops

Ah modern society, where the state makes itself at home in the bedroom of those joined by holy matrimony.

She was remanded in custody until 5 May.

news.bbc.co.uk

Cartwright, who claims sex helped her lose six stone, said yesterday: "We were making noises for three hours this morning. I can't stop making noise during sex, it's unnatural. I'll appeal." Jobless Cartwright, married to factory worker Steve, 46, for 24 years, has been warned she faces five years' jail.

mirror.co.uk

Edited by eternal light

One time when I began to cum/moan with my old girlfriend her sister was staying with her at the time and was in the next room and my girlfriend tried to cover my mouth with her hand and for some reason it just made me start to laugh like an idiot. But they were both good Catholic girls. :lol:

One time when I began to cum/moan with my old girlfriend her sister was staying with her at the time and was in the next room and my girlfriend tried to cover my mouth with her hand and for some reason it just made me start to laugh like an idiot. But they were both good Catholic girls. :lol:

I always heard "Good" Catholic girls are supposed to wait until marriage to have sex. :)

I always heard "Good" Catholic girls are supposed to wait until marriage to have sex. :)

Why hello "~tangerine~!" Ha Ha! I have to hand it to you, that was an interesting observation. When I first moved to Sacramento, California, the next block from where I lived, was a Catholic school for girls. I met and dated at least half of them. They corrupted the hell out of me worse than the girls that went to a public school with the exception of my ex-girlfriend Donna. Donna used to walk up to the Catholic school with her best friend Stacy and deliberately get them drunk, stoned and pick fights with them resulting in beating the shit out of them. I think that Donna corrupted the whole Catholic school. I used to love looking up the Catholic girl's little skirts (uniforms), what a thrill that was for me then. ROCK ON!

Edited by ZeppFanForever

Why hello "~tangerine~!" Ha Ha! I have to hand it to you, that was an interesting observation. When I first moved to Sacramento, California, the next block from where I lived, was a Catholic school for girls. I met and dated at least half of them. They corrupted the hell out of me worse than the girls that went to a public school with the exception of my ex-girlfriend Donna. Donna used to walk up to the Catholic school with her best friend Stacy and deliberately get them drunk, stoned and pick fights with them resulting in beating the shit out of them. I think that Donna corrupted the whole Catholic school. I used to love looking up the Catholic girl's little skirts (uniforms), what a thrill that was for me then. ROCK ON!

Your a "Perv" just like the rest of (us) "Mankind". :D

Regards, Danny

PS. Did you see anything different from the Protestant or Jewish Girls, only asking? :P

Your a "Perv" just like the rest of (us) "Mankind". :D

Regards, Danny

PS. Did you see anything different from the Protestant or Jewish Girls, only asking? :P

How's it going "BIGDAN" A.K.A. Danny? How's it going in England? Actually, I dated a few Protestant girls but the Catholic girls were the worst of all of them. I was so pre-occupied with Donna and the Catholic girls, that I really didn't have much time to check out the Jewish girls. I did date a Swedish girl a few times, she was a whole lotta fun to be around. ROCK ON!

How's it going "BIGDAN" A.K.A. Danny? How's it going in England? Actually, I dated a few Protestant girls but the Catholic girls were the worst of all of them. I was so pre-occupied with Donna and the Catholic girls, that I really didn't have much time to check out the Jewish girls. I did date a Swedish girl a few times, she was a whole lotta fun to be around. ROCK ON!

HI ZFF

Englands doing just fine right now, sunny, warm but very windy, thanks for asking. Hows the weather your way?

I agree with you about the Catholic girls, Proddydogs next, but Jewish girls were very chased, and i mean Very Chased, especialy by me, all in good fun by the way. All girls are fun, thats for sure, but they all have their foibles, now Rural Irish Girls are a real eye opener, this may need a thread of its own mate. :lol:

Regards, Danny

PS. Keep your friends close, but your girfriends closer.

HI ZFF

Englands doing just fine right now, sunny, warm but very windy, thanks for asking. Hows the weather your way?

I agree with you about the Catholic girls, Proddydogs next, but Jewish girls were very chased, and i mean Very Chased, especialy by me, all in good fun by the way. All girls are fun, thats for sure, but they all have their foibles, now Rural Irish Girls are a real eye opener, this may need a thread of its own mate. :lol:

Regards, Danny

PS. Keep your friends close, but your girfriends closer.

Despite having some Irish in me, I know about those Irish girls! While drunk, my fatal attaction Irish ex-girlfriend tried to run me over with her car but instead, missed me and drove through the neighbor's house across the street from my sister. BAD SITUATION! ROCK ON!

Despite having some Irish in me, I know about those Irish girls! While drunk, my fatal attaction Irish ex-girlfriend tried to run me over with her car but instead, missed me and drove through the neighbor's house across the street from my sister. BAD SITUATION! ROCK ON!

Now thats what i call love. :rollin::kiss:

Now thats what i call love. :rollin::kiss:

DEEP GENUINE EVERLASTING LOVE! Since getting out of jail, I think that she is still looking for me. The neighbors across the street from my sister are still looking for me and are still asking her where I am at. ROCK ON!