Ticketmaster Sale - First come First serve?

I got an email from ahmettribute.com last night at 02:56am saying I had been that more tickets had been relaesed on a first-come first served basis. The email had a pin code and a link to the ticketmaster site.

I did not pick up the mail until 09:30 this morning and although I clicked straight through to ticketmaster, I am just getting a 'Tickets are not available on-line for one of the following reason...' message.

Anyone else get this mail??

I will keep trying, but would welcome any suggestion on how to get past this 'not available' page.

Cheers

hey man, i got one of these emails. I also got my tickets. Thing is there were two links to buy tickets. I remember clicking the first one which said they were unavailable and then i clicked the second and got my tickets. If they are both saying it i presume they must be sold out now. The email said first come first served and only available till they were all sold. Ticketmaster has a terrible way of saying they are sold out, rather than saying SOLD OUT they just display TICKETS UNAVAILABLE. I hope this is not the case for you my friend and good luck getting the tickets.

hey man, i got one of these emails. I also got my tickets. Thing is there were two links to buy tickets. I remember clicking the first one which said they were unavailable and then i clicked the second and got my tickets. If they are both saying it i presume they must be sold out now. The email said first come first served and only available till they were all sold. Ticketmaster has a terrible way of saying they are sold out, rather than saying SOLD OUT they just display TICKETS UNAVAILABLE. I hope this is not the case for you my friend and good luck getting the tickets.

and did you received the confirmation email?

Yeah - this is exactly what happened. I got both the links, standing & seated, but both are showing 'tickets unavailable'. GUTTED!!!

What time did you get your tickets?

Yeah - this is exactly what happened. I got both the links, standing & seated, but both are showing 'tickets unavailable'. GUTTED!!!

What time did you get your tickets?

Bummer. Sending emails out at that time really does shaft the UK fans and favours the US.

I guess the not available problem means there are lots of people in the same boat as you. KEEP TRYING!

I don't believe it. I JUST GOT 2 TIX............Ya f'kn dancer!!!!

:rolleyes::rolleyes::DB):rolleyes::rolleyes:

I kept trying and eventually got the 'enter PIN' screen. At first it came back and said no tickets available, so I tried for one seat only. It came up with one ticket. My girlfriend was pissed, but she said go-for-it. My hands were shaking, but I got it.

I then went back in again with the same PIN and got another ticket......in the same block but another row. I can only guess that they have single seats only available.

I am Soooooooooo happy.

:D

Can you only access that part of the ticket master site through a link in the email? My PC is down and I am on the laptop so I don't have access to my emails at the moment. :(

I think so. The link opens up the Ahmed Tribute concert page with standing or seating options. If you are lucky you can then click through to the add PIN code page.

Good luck

I received the same email this morning, wish I received this notice much sooner.

Living in the states there is no way this can be all put together now. :angry:

What's more annoying is that I actually live a train journey from London, and my bloody PC is down so I can't get my emails!! :angry:

I never received this email at all, which makes me wonder if my registration even went through. At the time, I received a confirmation that I was registered but nothing since then... <_<

I registered but can't find my passcode, not that it matters I suppose. There's no tix left now anyway. I think I might have to go to the venue on Monday and beg. lol.

Needless to say, if ANYONE has a spare ticket feel free to make me beg for it!

I got an email from ahmettribute.com last night at 02:56am saying I had been that more tickets had been relaesed on a first-come first served basis. The email had a pin code and a link to the ticketmaster site.

I did not pick up the mail until 09:30 this morning and although I clicked straight through to ticketmaster, I am just getting a 'Tickets are not available on-line for one of the following reason...' message.

Anyone else get this mail??

I will keep trying, but would welcome any suggestion on how to get past this 'not available' page.

Cheers

Keep trying and refreshing the page, my girlfreind also got the e-mail, have been refreshing that page all day and it finally paid off! We got two tickets! Best Of Luck Hope to see you there!!

I never received this email at all, which makes me wonder if my registration even went through. At the time, I received a confirmation that I was registered but nothing since then... <_<

I was thinking the same thing. It doesn't sound like this is another ballot, but that a significant people have been picked off for the mailing. I know the chances of getting tickets were slim, but with every ballot I've held out hope, only to hear nothing at all. This does make me wonder whether I was ever in the draw :(

I think they may have panicked a bit with there still being tickets left only a few days before the gig, and mailed out codes en masse. Looks like they finally have sold all the tickets now, barring single seats, so I guess it did the job. It is however hard to imagine how they could have made a bigger fuck up of the ticket distribution. I see there are still some cheeky bastards trying to sell codes on the 'bay!

I won the origional lottery and have my ticket confirmation; BUT I also recieved the "congrats you won the chance to buy tickets on a first come first serve basis" email last night. It has a different pin # than my origional. I sort of freaks me out that I have recieved this email; almost like I never bought tickets in the first place. Anyone else had this happen??

I won the origional lottery and have my ticket confirmation; BUT I also recieved the "congrats you won the chance to buy tickets on a first come first serve basis" email last night. It has a different pin # than my origional. I sort of freaks me out that I have recieved this email; almost like I never bought tickets in the first place. Anyone else had this happen??

This is so incredible.

All of a sudden....in the last hours they have a zillion tickets. :huh:

So, yeah, it makes it almost impossible for some, who can't get across the ocean now.

If you can, you must have alot of dough, because Airfare at the last moment is expensive!!

It just all sounds f'kd up. :blink:

This is so incredible.

All of a sudden....in the last hours they have a zillion tickets. :huh:

So, yeah, it makes it almost impossible for some, who can't get across the ocean now.

If you can, you must have alot of dough, because Airfare at the last moment is expensive!!

It just all sounds f'kd up. :blink:

Well they mustn't have sent the email out to everyone who registered seeing I didnt get an email!

Archived