Celebs you are sick of!

Wolfman

:yourock:

I agree Nine. I read somewhere about someone saying that Lindsay is more focused on the "celebrity" part than the work itself and I find it sad because I think she is a good actress. She keeps saying she wants to be taken seriously but if she is out partying all the time, how can anyone. My mom told me she was on Ellen a few weeks ago and was talking about getting back to the work of acting instead of all of the tabloid stuff, I really hope she can because I am tired of reading about her troubles! Britney is in the same boat, but when did anyone ever really talk about her music to begin with or take her seriously as a true artist.

Lindsay is having trouble getting roles and I would venture to say it's probably largely due to her off screen behavior rather than her ability.

Lindsay is having trouble getting roles and I would venture to say it's probably largely due to her off screen behavior rather than her ability.

As far as Lindsay is concerned, I actually sympathize with her.

I guarantee you if I ever become rich (and famous) with my music I'll be much like Lindsay. Although I don't like getting drunk, I'm really like to party, and I also like to have things. It's why my savings account consists of only about $20 right now... I buy stuff... and a lot of things I buy are for immediate gratification rather than long-term gratification. I'd also act a fool because I'd have the money to. I already speak my mind and say what I want to say. With a public forum, I'd just be more vocal... and yeah, I'll be pissing people off right and left because I love to do it.

So I can understand Lindsay, which is why I don't have a problem with her. She doesn't bug me at all.

It may also help that I met her once and we talked for, I think, 2 hours (first time I ever had a conversation with a hot girl that didn't break down into uncomfortable silence after 2 minutes... then again, she talked more then I did, which was fine by me). She's actually a really cool person.

So I can understand Lindsay, which is why I don't have a problem with her. She doesn't bug me at all.

It may also help that I met her once and we talked for, I think, 2 hours (first time I ever had a conversation with a hot girl that didn't break down into uncomfortable silence after 2 minutes... then again, she talked more then I did, which was fine by me). She's actually a really cool person.

I first saw Lindsay back in "The Parent Trap" around the time it came out. I thought the movie was enjoyable and she was a very good actress. I have seen a few other movies of hers and even if they weren't the greatest script, she seems to be pretty good. I think if she hadn't gone down the wrong road she could be in the category of Jodie Foster. I agree with you, Lindsay doesn't bug me either.

To my friend mszeppelin94, i don't listen to the Jonas brothers, but my 9 and 11 year old nieces do. They like a variety of music from The Beatles to Hip Hop and plenty of Pop in between. I think the Jonas Brothers are for the youngsters :) i will agree very overrated. Lets face it :) we need more Bono! Last comment was to mszeppelin94, those who don't agree need not apply/reply B)

Edited by ~tangerine~

All of the women on "The View" - all they do is :blahblah::blahblah:

And - Valerie Bertenelli, Kirstie Alley, and any other celeb who gains/loses weight! I mean, why do I care how much they weigh anyway? It's not my business, and I'm sick of this country focussing on everybody's weight all the time!! So what if they need to lose 50 pounds? Lots of people need to lose 50 pounds and more. There are a lot of obese people in this country. What makes celebrities so special when they lose or gain weight? It makes me angry!! :rant:

Okay, I'm done ranting and raving now. :D

I feel sorry for Britney and Lindsay Lohan; shame on the parents :(

Maybe when they were younger, yes, but now they are both old enough to take control of their careers. I think Britney's dad stepped up and is helping her out getting her life back together, but it was her mom who got into the "I want my daughter to be a superstar" probably more than Britney wanted to herself.

I feel sorry for Britney and Lindsay Lohan; shame on the parents :(

I agree with that on the Lindsay side. When you see pictures of the mother partying with the daughters (one who's only 15 and looks 35) on a constant basis, something ain't right. But if it weren't for Britney's father, she would still be in that mess she was in a year ago. But yes - Melanie mentioned more when they were younger. That's true... the whole "stage mom" thing definitely played a part.

And - Valerie Bertenelli,

Funny you mentioned Valerie. I've always liked her, and glad she lost the weight and is proud of it. But there seems to be a new commercial every day with her flaunting her new body. The latest one I saw yesterday confused me a bit. She seems to be trying so hard to look like how she did on One Day At A Time. Her hair is longer, and at least on the commercial her voice sounded so child-like, like how it did on the show. I mean she looks great, but it's getting a bit strange.

Edited: Forgot to mention who I'm sick of. Those Gosselins - Jon & Kate (+8). Never heard of them before until they started showing up on the last 3 covers of US Weekly. Oh, and Octo-Mom. Enough already.

Edited by Roxie

Oh yes, that John and Kate family! They are everywhere now. Why do they want people all in their personal business?? Octo-Mom is supposed to be getting a reality show, unbelievable!! Also, I forgot to mention Levi Johnston. He was the guy that was going to marry Sarah Palin's daughter Bristol and they made a big fuss out of her being pregnant and not married during Sarah's VP run for the White House. Why on earth is he going on some of these talk shows discussing their relationship anyways? They broke up, who cares and besides Palin didn't make it to the White House for VP. I just think the whole thing is very tacky. What some people won't do to have some 15 minutes of fame!! :angry: Ok, I am done ranting now, LOL.

Edited by Melanie_72

Oh yes, that John and Kate family! They are everywhere now. Why do they want people all in their personal business?? Octo-Mom is supposed to be getting a reality show, unbelievable!! Also, I forgot to mention Levi Johnston. He was the guy that was going to marry Sarah Palin's daughter Bristol and they made a big fuss out of her being pregnant and not married during Sarah's VP run for the White House. Why on earth is he going on some of these talk shows discussing their relationship anyways? They broke up, who cares and besides Palin didn't make it to the White House for VP. I just think the whole thing is very tacky. What some people won't do to have some 15 minutes of fame!! :angry: Ok, I am done ranting now, LOL.

He just wants to see his kid I guess.

Every celeb who's a Scientologist...

it really shows how huge their egos are

and how very stupid and or gullible they are

I'm up with that. These guys and the Christian Scientists. I mean let's invent something worthwhile and then call it a religion.

But acting like your one of their disciples or something is another story.

Good post/

-Jennifer Aniston - No talent and not even hot and yet the press are all over her all the time.

- Julia Roberts - so overated

-The Whole American Idol crew and the show- No talent there. And none of the performers on the show will become anything. Only Kelly Clarkson still has a career. Just because you can sing does not mean you will be a star. You have to have charisma. The whole package.

-Jennifer Aniston - No talent and not even hot and yet the press are all over her all the time.

- Julia Roberts - so overated

-The Whole American Idol crew and the show- No talent there. And none of the performers on the show will become anything. Only Kelly Clarkson still has a career. Just because you can sing does not mean you will be a star. You have to have charisma. The whole package.

You can become a star in many ways.

A lot depends on the opportunities that open up for you.

Edited by eternal light

All the reality "celebrities". They are all useless.

And the Dancing with The Hasbeens show and The Apprentice. Where hasbeen celebs go to get one last chance at fame instead of getting a real job.