Photos from 06-19-09 LA

Cat

OMG, could you imagine if Jack White produced Jimmy Page? He did a smokin LP with Loretta Lynn.

There is nothing I would like better than to see some sort of Jimmy Page/Jack White collaboration, however at the moment Jack White is arguably the busiest man in Nashville. He is maintaining three bands and touring with the most recent (Dead Weather), he has opened a new building in Nashville that houses a recording studio, performance area and a retail store (yes, supposedly you can shop at Jack White's music store but I have not been out there yet), he is a farmer of sorts and maintains a working farm, and he recently hosted Meg's wedding. So I fully expect him to open an event hosting service. :lol: He is also working with some Bluegrass artists and he has recorded with Ricky Skaggs and Ashley Monroe. Knowing Jack though, I can't help but wonder if the thought of working with Jimmy has crossed his mind. I would bet it has, so my comment would be, stay tuned. :)

Knowing Jack though, I can't help but wonder if the thought of working with Jimmy has crossed his mind. I would bet it has, so my comment would be, stay tuned. :)

Yes it has, but "Jimmy needs to practice more first".

Thanks for the links.

My gawd Jack IS White!!!

In some of those it looks like Jimmy is seeking someone in the crowd like he recognizes someone.

Jack is holding on to Jimmy like a protective.... :blink: something.

They were in Los Angeles.

It's natural to have a little pause for thought there, like looking both ways before you cross the street.

Thanks for the links.

My gawd Jack IS White!!!

In some of those it looks like Jimmy is seeking someone in the crowd like he recognizes someone.

Jack is holding on to Jimmy like a protective.... :blink: something.

Jimmy needs a bodyguard since Mr. Halfin is not there. ;)

Yeah Jack looks pale, and Jimmy looks tanned, very healthy.

They were in Los Angeles.

It's natural to have a little pause for thought there, like looking both ways before you cross the street.

:lol:

Halfin was doing his camera stuff. Jimmy maybe goes to the same spa as Ross? He does look great.

And Jack's hair was..... :huh:

To me Jack has always looked as if he's on the edge of death! At least in the last few years. I wonder if he's okay? Or if he does it just for effect.

My fave:

88588648.jpg

To me Jack has always looked as if he's on the edge of death! At least in the last few years. I wonder if he's okay? Or if he does it just for effect.

Really? I think he is ok. Sure he does look pale, but he seems to be strong enough to carry on with THREE bands and a lot of other things going.

Really? I think he is ok. Sure he does look pale, but he seems to be strong enough to carry on with THREE bands and a lot of other things going.

I saw him out shopping one evening and he really does look like a vampire. As a matter of fact that was my gut reaction until I slowly realized who he was. For a minute I thought vampires are real and here in Nashville. :lol: He is obviously healthy and clearly a workaholic.

I saw him out shopping one evening and he really does look like a vampire. As a matter of fact that was my gut reaction until I slowly realized who he was. For a minute I thought vampires are real and here in Nashville. :lol: He is obviously healthy and clearly a workaholic.

Exaclty my thoughts. :lol:

Yeah good to know his health is secure. :D

Archived