Relationship Status Update

Hotplant

No, but any woman who would put out for Spats on the first date must have put out for a lot of dudes.

Kind of like the old Groucho Marx saying, "I wouldn't want to belong to any club that would have me as a member"...Spats doesn't want any chick would would do him that quickly.

There is some truth to that. I am an average looking dude. Never gonna be mistaken for Johnny Depp on his worst day And if some girl was wanting to have a one night stand with me or wanting to give it up on the second or thrid date I would have to be questioning why. There would have to be something funny going on because i am not that special.

I would give anything to have the looks of someone like Johnny Depp where pretty women just start lusting after them just like that.

Yes, but i don't want a one night stand girl. God knows where they have been. If she does a one night stand with me god knows how many other times she has done that. :o

I shant be participating in this topic any longer. I'm trying to get you to think out of the box. Change is good. I suspect you are young, make some mistakes. To quote an old friend of mine, "It is better to have loved and lost, than never to have loved at all".

I shant be participating in this topic any longer. I'm trying to get you to think out of the box. Change is good. I suspect you are young, make some mistakes. To quote an old friend of mine, "It is better to have loved and lost, than never to have loved at all".

He can't. He is in a box inside a box inside another box, as far as thinking goes. That is why quite often while reading his posts, I have the urge to shake some sense into him.(And NO, I don't mean that in any sort of sexual way. I am most likely everything he does not like in a woman, and vice versa. LOL!)

I would give anything to have the looks of someone like Johnny Depp where pretty women just start lusting after them just like that.

Know yourself, trust yourself, believe in yourself, do what you love- and they will! :)

Now that's the best advice I've seen this whole thread. Far and away.

I think I'm in love... :wub:

;)

Awwww, smushy gush! :P

Hey Spats kid, quit stressin'!!!! When you do what's right for you, in general, the right people will be in your life! And then you can have hot sex! WHEEE!!!!!!

Of course, this is coming from someone who always ends up with friggin' musicians, even though I've already divorced one. :lol:

Ah yes,what is it about the guitar that makes a woman relinquish her loins to the less than fair sex?Forget i asked,it'll probably just jinx it. :P

Yes, I know, for I am one, too. It's nice to be useful once in awhile, dontcha think? ;)

It's a great party trick to be able to play an instrument,in fact it's better than the tying a knot in a cherry stem with your tongue because you can't make money doing that (Not legally anyway) What do you play?

Put it this way: If you asked yourself, "I wonder what the five LEAST rock n' roll instruments in Westerm music are? Hmmm..."

My instrument would probably be on that list. So I am not going to tell you! :P

Having said that, I was a drummer in my youth, and though I haven't had a drum set for many years, I have always considerd myself a drummer who plays this other instrument, too. But the only drumming I've done recently has been in drum circles (which I really enjoy), and I will be taking an African drumming class in April.

My first boyfriend was a guitarist. Oy vey.

Put it this way: If you asked yourself, "I wonder what the five LEAST rock n' roll instruments in Westerm music are? Hmmm..."

My instrument would probably be on that list. So I am not going to tell you! :P

ooh ooh, I know! is it this?

funny39.jpg

That's right----the nookie should come after you get your act together because if you do it beforehand it won't repair your pre -existing problems.

I remember one particularly bad year in my life when I had enough emotional baggage to sink a battleship. When I was finally able to start joking about it and loosening up my thinking that is when things changed for the better. Result: Meaningful interaction with women, a new relationship and eventual nookie.

Awwww, smushy gush! :P

Hey Spats kid, quit stressin'!!!! When you do what's right for you, in general, the right people will be in your life! And then you can have hot sex! WHEEE!!!!!!

Archived