Relationship Status Update

Hotplant

I tell you truthfully, I have no problem taking care of a man who treats me respectfully. Chivalry is a way to impress a girl.

The problem is, in modern times, guys expect you to just spread your legs with little/no effort on their part....

And I do only the one who I don't have to think that hard about; the rest of the time it's all about taking out the trash.

I tell you truthfully, I have no problem taking care of a man who treats me respectfully. Chivalry is a way to impress a girl.

The problem is, in modern times, guys expect you to just spread your legs with little/no effort on their part....

I waited 3 or 4 months or rather she did lol. But I was ok with that. I don't think I could remember the names of any one nighters I was with much less marry them, and I could count them on one hand. :)

If you dislike this thread so much,..

* why do you keep coming back to it, and

* why do you keep posting in it?

And if you're so convinced that spats is a fake,..

* why do you keep trying to convince him that his pov is warped, and

* why do you get so riled up about him?

..eh, Sunshine?

:whistling:

Maybe you're taking everything-spats a wee bit too personally, eh? ;)

Or........maybe..... it's because......she really LIKES ME!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:P:P

You know how when you are really young and a girl bothers you a lot they say that's how she is showing she really likes you???? Well.... B)B) As long as she is willing to ask for my number and be on top i am willing to give it a try. :D

Before Elizabeth responds yelling at me the above is me just having fun. I know the thought of that scenario would make her puke. :D

Or........maybe..... it's because......she really LIKES ME!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:P:P

You know how when you are really young and a girl bothers you a lot they say that's how she is showing she really likes you???? Well.... B)B) As long as she is willing to ask for my number and be on top i am willing to give it a try. :D

Before Elizabeth responds yelling at me the above is me just having fun. I know the thought of that scenario would make her puke. :D

I think she does..... :D

Or........maybe..... it's because......she really LIKES ME!!!!!!!!!!! :D:P

You know how when you are really young and a girl bothers you a lot they say that's how she is showing she really likes you???? Well.... B) As long as she is willing to ask for my number and be on top i am willing to give it a try. :D

don't think the thought hadnt occurred to me, bud. :D

Go get her tiger! :cheer:

oh wait,.. you don't do "go get her" do you? slapface.gif

dammit spats! see? this is where the problem is.

if there's a prospect out there, you gotta go for it!

you can't just sit back and wait and hope. :rolleyes:

anyway.. I'm sure Liz have a strong reaction (of some kind :unsure:) to your comments. :lol:

:hippy:

don't think the thought hadnt occurred to me, bud. :D

Go get her tiger! :cheer:

oh wait,.. you don't do "go get her" do you? slapface.gif

dammit spats! see? this is where the problem is.

if there's a prospect out there, you gotta go for it!

you can't just sit back and wait and hope. :rolleyes:

anyway.. I'm sure Liz have a strong reaction (of some kind :unsure: ) to your comments. :lol:

:hippy:

:hysterical::hysterical:

She's probably busy committing suicide at the thought of it.

DON'T DO IT ELIZABETH!!!! DON'T DO IT!!!

HAPPILY AND I MEAN HAPPILY DIVORCED FOR SEVEN YEARS, WITH A 13 YEAR OLD DIVA ( WHO THINKS MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE IS THE BEST THING SINCE APPLE PIE. AND HATES IT BECAUSE I CALL THEM MY MECHANICAL ROMANCE!) AND AN 11 YR FUTURE GENIUS!

Be happily divorced after 7 years on Monday! Got my 2 babies (3 & 6, BOYS) & her child support checks! She's into that MY CHEM (sorry) stuff. I feel your pain!!!! :)

I do have to admit, the fact he actually thought about fucking me long enough to make that post made me sicker than the fact he posted it.

Oh yeah, he's been thinking about it long and hard alright. [the term 'long and hard' pertaining specifically and exclusively to his manner of thinking about it, mind you]. I wouldn't be too surprised if all the times you've said "fuck you!" to him he thought you were just 'playing old-fashioned girl games' with him and were really meaning "I wanna fuck you!".

:whistling:

^_^

i gave my number to a hottie last night who i chatted with. And i didn't even have to approach her. :D She was talking with a friend of mine. We'll see if i hear from her. A buddy doesn't think so. Hopefully he is wrong.

Men and women are different spats. It's not like women do nothing for us...well maybe not you...

If we are so equal, should women go to war in equal numbers of men?

I don't know about that. But i am talking in the dating world. They should be doing everything men have been doing.

i gave my number to a hottie last night who i chatted with. And i didn't even have to approach her. :D She was talking with a friend of mine. We'll see if i hear from her. A buddy doesn't think so. Hopefully he is wrong.

Good job!! :) But don't feel bad if she doesn't call, sometimes you really want to call someone but you can't because you're too nervous.

Way to take a chance there spats! good for you! :cheer:

Like Bonnie said, try not be too disappointed if she doesn't call. Maybe think of it as though you're giving out your business card, and expect that you might have to give out a hundred cards to get just a few callbacks. If you don't get calls right away, just keep giving out those cards,.. eventually you will get some calls, bud. ;)

well done, muh-man.. well done! :beer:

Way to take a chance there spats! good for you! :cheer:

Like Bonnie said, try not be too disappointed if she doesn't call. Maybe think of it as though you're giving out your business card, and expect that you might have to give out a hundred cards to get just a few callbacks. If you don't get calls right away, just keep giving out those cards,.. eventually you will get some calls, bud. ;)

well done, muh-man.. well done! :beer:

Yeah, but if i keep doing this and get very few replies that just makes me look really bad. Like 1 or 2 out of say 20 is really pathetic.

Good job!! :) But don't feel bad if she doesn't call, sometimes you really want to call someone but you can't because you're too nervous.

She's pretty hot though. I doubt hot girls get nervous though with stuff like this. If she was so-so that might be different. If she does not call it probably has to do with me (looks,etc).

Archived