Relationship Status Update

Hotplant

spats or should I call you spaz?

I have tried to read through all of this and the only advise I can give you is from Ronnie Milsap

GET IT UP-GET DOWN-GET IT ON-OR GET ON OUT

THATS THE ONLY WAY

TO MAKE MY BABY SHOUT

White boy

Please don`t continue to be an embarrassment to the Caucasian race.

Oh yeah, maybe quote Romeo Void

I MIGHT YOU BETTER IF WE SLEPT TOGETHER

edited for spelling

Well taboo more like (What?Sexual acts without children?I never!) spats,if you don't want the clap,get a blowjob,its safer right?Going down on someone with the clap might give you some discomfort but it's better to get warts on your face than let your trouser snake fall off.

I know how you meant that...but....oh dear... :ph34r:

:huh: Bomber, I think Bonnie was right- you DO need to head west for a visit.

I just meant spats sounds like a relatively sexually squeamish kinda guy and for him,sex could only possibly be justified with procreation or marriage (Apparently) The only way a blowjob could be dangerous is if the woman manages to ingest upward of 20 lbs of "that stuff" in one go,i don't even think there's a lethal dose of it,silly to think its dangerous spats,go out,have fun,and if you want to break up,tell her you think she has AIDS.

Women are not to blame for anyones problems here,they do have to face rejection (On a smaller scale)

Now spats,you seem like a cool guy,i understand the whole afraid of having your sausage fall out after a lay thing,one night stands are ok (Once in a while) Looks used to be higher on my list,but i just take whatever comes along really,take a chance (Not sex,a date,see how it goes from there) Just go up to a random hot girl,clear your mind of rejection,ask her on a date,if she wants sex you can say it's a little soon but do NOT say you think that she could have an STD,just ask any girl,randomly pick one you like,on a date,if i saw a good looking girl,despite my saying i can do without,i'd ask,personality matters (i.e. not a whore) but you never know what you might get,wait a bit for sex,a good few weeks should do it,then it won't be a one night thing and you can escape AIDS with a smile on your face,just go out and ask a girl,in fact if your charming and they probably won't mind your "average looks".

It's not only the risk of catching something but i just can't respect a girl who has a one night stand. That's beyond easy. It's as easy as it gets.

Some people think personality can overcome average looks but i have found it can't. And on the dating scene today looks are an important part of the deal. First impressions are EVERYTHING.

Blowjobs are only dirty if the guy doesn't clean himself properly, and I bet you 99.9% of men do. Maybe you're the 0.1% that doesn't. Which is really gross.

Seriously though, your opinions about sex are that of a child or a pre-teen. Why don't you move up to the next cognitive bracket.

They are not pre teen or childish views. Everyone has their own likes and dislikes in bed.

Yeah, what about kissing, spats? Do you brush your teeth 5 times a day? Does she? EWWWWW! You could be getting some secondhand aftermath of Burger King!

I love making out. As long as she is a good kisser and especially if she has full lips. :P:P

But i don't makeout just after eating dinner unless we have brushed our teeth. I don't want her left over cheeseburger in my mouth. or first thing in the morning because nobody's breath smells great first thing in the morning.

The rationale he uses is hilarious; "I don't want to put my mouth where you go to the bathroom." He even talks like a 12-year old.

If you eat food with your hands, you're coming into contact with more germs than sucking on a dick. Touching door knobs, phones, stairway railings, chairs, tables, you name it.....all more germ-infested than your schlong. Urine is sterile, anyway. If you bathe yourself, it's just skin. If you're afraid to put skin in your mouth, you're in need of some therapy.

Yes but at least those are my own germs. Not hers. Kissing is different. I love that but not downtown. To me it's degrading and i just don't know the best way to explain it. The act just looks degrading.

You are certainly wrong. You just have not found the righ woman. There are many of them that could care less about you beinga model and care more about how you treat them and talk to them. Believe me when I tell you-you are wrong dude!

Well i don't know where these women are. Because i rarely meet them.

You are certainly wrong. You just have not found the righ woman. There are many of them that could care less about you beinga model and care more about how you treat them and talk to them. Believe me when I tell you-you are wrong dude!

absolutely. looks can help get you in the door, but they don't gtee you a long stay. not to mention, good looks tend to fade with time and/or an evil personality.

absolutely. looks can help get you in the door, but they don't gtee you a long stay. not to mention, good looks tend to fade with time and/or an evil personality.

Well my looks are not getting me in the door nevermind a long stay.

Women are not to blame for anyones problems here,they do have to face rejection (On a smaller scale)

Now spats,you seem like a cool guy,i understand the whole afraid of having your sausage fall out after a lay thing,one night stands are ok (Once in a while) Looks used to be higher on my list,but i just take whatever comes along really,take a chance (Not sex,a date,see how it goes from there) Just go up to a random hot girl,clear your mind of rejection,ask her on a date,if she wants sex you can say it's a little soon but do NOT say you think that she could have an STD,just ask any girl,randomly pick one you like,on a date,if i saw a good looking girl,despite my saying i can do without,i'd ask,personality matters (i.e. not a whore) but you never know what you might get,wait a bit for sex,a good few weeks should do it,then it won't be a one night thing and you can escape AIDS with a smile on your face,just go out and ask a girl,in fact if your charming and they probably won't mind your "average looks".

Speaking of approaching random girls, after me and some friends went clubbing the other night we stopped by Pizza Pizza. And behind the counter was one of the prettiest girls i have seen in awhile. She blows the New Years girl out of the water. I had never seen a hottie working at Pizza Pizza before. She even looked good in that uniform. :o My buddy was encourageing me to chat her up but i just couldn't. Has anyone ever did this, hit on someone that worked somewhere like this? A buddy of mine tried chatting up a girl that worked at the grocery store he goes to but she was not interested.

I also gave my number out to a girl at one of the clubs. We'll see if it turns out better than last time.

Speaking of approaching random girls, after me and some friends went clubbing the other night we stopped by Pizza Pizza. And behind the counter was one of the prettiest girls i have seen in awhile. She blows the New Years girl out of the water. I had never seen a hottie working at Pizza Pizza before. She even looked good in that uniform. :o My buddy was encourageing me to chat her up but i just couldn't. Has anyone ever did this, hit on someone that worked somewhere like this? A buddy of mine tried chatting up a girl that worked at the grocery store he goes to but she was not interested.

I also gave my number out to a girl at one of the clubs. We'll see if it turns out better than last time.

There are 2 girls at the big k across the street from my apartment who get pissed when I go thru the other one's register

Archived