Sunshine Woman

djzoso

Sunshine Woman, have you ever heard it, what do you guys think of the song. i think the song was recorded during the BBC Sessions.

Hi djzoso,

I dont think i've ever heard it, but heres the Lyrics, could someone post a link to the Song if they have on please?

Regards, Danny

Sunshine Woman

I've got a baby y'know

She treats me fine

I've got a little woman wanna give me but her

A-give it all the time

She's my

Sunshine baby

She's nice and kind to me

She gives me breakfast in the mornin' ya know she

Also makes my tea

Let's go!

She got a little diamond

Shine like gold

Got a mortgage on my body

Got a lien on my soul

When my baby walks ya know

Her front teeth they shine like gold, yes they do

Well-a ya know she shine like diamond

But she got a mortgage on my soul, hah!

Get up, get up, get up

Hah! Alright, yeah, ah

My baby when she walks ya know

Shakes just like a willow tree

Yes, my baby when she walks ya know

She so mean and evil

She makes a monkey outta me

Whoah alright

Hi djzoso,

I dont think i've ever heard it, but heres the Lyrics, could someone post a link to the Song if they have on please?

Regards, Danny

Sunshine Woman

I've got a baby y'know

She treats me fine

I've got a little woman wanna give me but her

A-give it all the time

She's my

Sunshine baby

She's nice and kind to me

She gives me breakfast in the mornin' ya know she

Also makes my tea

Let's go!

She got a little diamond

Shine like gold

Got a mortgage on my body

Got a lien on my soul

When my baby walks ya know

Her front teeth they shine like gold, yes they do

Well-a ya know she shine like diamond

But she got a mortgage on my soul, hah!

Get up, get up, get up

Hah! Alright, yeah, ah

My baby when she walks ya know

Yes, my baby when she walks ya know

She so mean and evil

She makes a monkey outta me

Whoah alright

Hi All, got it.

http://listen.groove...wa_mp3/12468060

Very Unusual but Pure Early Zeppelin, Kich Arse Harp from Robert, a must have for any Zepp Fanatic.

Regards, Danny

Recorded 3/19/69 at the BBC's Maida Vale Studio 4, and aired 4/14/69 on the BBC World Services' "Rhythm & Blues" (hosted by Alexis Korner).

The lyrics are taken from random blues songs (including Willie Dixon's "Let Me Love You Baby"). The music sounds like it could be a precursor to "The Girl I Love".

wonder why they left it off the BBC Sessions album?

i really dig the piano

Probably because it's only a Double CD set.........To accommodate all of the BBC session recordings, a 4 CD set would be required.

wonder why they left it off the BBC Sessions album?

i really dig the piano

As far as I can recall, the master tapes for this BBC session were lost. Someone salvaged what we have from the acetate. Someone can confirm this, I'm sure.

As far as I can recall, the master tapes for this BBC session were lost. Someone salvaged what we have from the acetate. Someone can confirm this, I'm sure.

All the acetates are lost as well. The only surviving copy (as far as I know) is a tape recording that a listener made off the radio in 1969.

All the acetates are lost as well. The only surviving copy (as far as I know) is a tape recording that a listener made off the radio in 1969.

No telling really, the acetates are cut on the spot and are very fragile disc's! You can only play them so many time's before they go south.

The listener made recording done in 1969 was maybe a reel to reel or even worse, one of those small 1/4 inch cassette machine's, I used to call them a brick! The reel to reel would have been a better pick if it was hooked up to a nice receiver.

No telling really, the acetates are cut on the spot and are very fragile disc's! You can only play them so many time's before they go south.

The listener made recording done in 1969 was maybe a reel to reel or even worse, one of those small 1/4 inch cassette machine's, I used to call them a brick! The reel to reel would have been a better pick if it was hooked up to a nice receiver.

I love that song. Its one of my top ten Zep songs, even if it was not on the studio albums. I have only discovered that song in the past year. Aerosmith could record that song and make it popular song.

Mc7

That's a good one. Have always liked that song. Probably heard it for the first time about ten years ago or so. It started appearing on bootlegs, when Jimmy was starting to put the official one together. There is also another version of "You Shook Me" from that session and a couple of other things, I can't recall right now.

Archived