Username Info

djzoso

Wow i would of said it's a refrence from "The Shining"

redrum backwards murder

great film

That's what most people think.

I'm sure some have caught Stewie on Family Guy playing with his blocks and he has it spelled out REDRUM in a pyramid. :D

Because my name's Chris and I was made a Knight Of The Relm in 2001 for outstanding services to the seafood distribution industry in the UK.

Hi sirchris, how many fish did you put back then? :lol:

Guess.

Hi Les, is it because you dont quite like 69s? and your a Lesbian called Paul? or have i got it totally wrong as usual? :yesnod:

As for me, i know a DAN who's Gigantic and another thats really small, so i guess i went for the middle ground. ;)

Regards, Danny

When i was younger I would go with my mom, brother and my mom's best friend and her kids to the beach and we would sometimes go swimming in the pool of a very famous hotel. Anyway, my mom's friend oldest son and I would sneak off to the jacuzzi (or spa) and yada yada yada a screen name was born.

Throughout 'The Blitz' I made sure the good people of London and Coventry never had to go without frozen pollock fillets and prawn rings, a fact that was recognised by Her Majesty The Queen.

Hi Les, is it because you dont quite like 69s? and your a Lesbian called Paul? or have i got it totally wrong as usual? :yesnod:

As for me, i know a DAN who's Gigantic and another thats really small, so i guess i went for the middle ground. ;)

Regards, Danny

wouldn't the middle be average dan?

Archived