Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
djzoso

Username Info

I was a former D.J. (hated it but it got me my zeppelin C.D.'s and tees) and zoso is pertty self explanatory. how about everybody else?

I chose Fan_S. for "Fan Scrooge", a Dickensian character from A Christmas Carol. In the book it was plain ol' Fan. (not Fanny! lol) :D

Because I have red hair and used to play the drums. :D

Wow i would of said it's a refrence from "The Shining"

redrum backwards murder

great film

Wow i would of said it's a refrence from "The Shining"

redrum backwards murder

great film

That's what most people think.

I'm sure some have caught Stewie on Family Guy playing with his blocks and he has it spelled out REDRUM in a pyramid. :D

Because my name's Chris and I was made a Knight Of The Relm in 2001 for outstanding services to the seafood distribution industry in the UK.

It's a word I saw in an article somewhere and thought it sounded cool. There was no other real reason for it. The word itself has nothing to do with music but if you didn't know that, you'd think it does. That's good enough for me.

Because my name's Chris and I was made a Knight Of The Relm in 2001 for outstanding services to the seafood distribution industry in the UK.

Hi sirchris, how many fish did you put back then? :lol:

Guess.

Hi Les, is it because you dont quite like 69s? and your a Lesbian called Paul? or have i got it totally wrong as usual? :yesnod:

As for me, i know a DAN who's Gigantic and another thats really small, so i guess i went for the middle ground. ;)

Regards, Danny

Hi Les, is it because you dont quite like 69s? and your a Lesbian called Paul? or have i got it totally wrong as usual? :yesnod:

Regards, Danny

Oh no believe me,I love a good 69. :shifty:

...and no,I'm not a lesbian,but if I were a woman,I would be.:whistling:

B)

When i was younger I would go with my mom, brother and my mom's best friend and her kids to the beach and we would sometimes go swimming in the pool of a very famous hotel. Anyway, my mom's friend oldest son and I would sneak off to the jacuzzi (or spa) and yada yada yada a screen name was born.

Throughout 'The Blitz' I made sure the good people of London and Coventry never had to go without frozen pollock fillets and prawn rings, a fact that was recognised by Her Majesty The Queen.

As for me, i know a DAN who's Gigantic and another thats really small, so i guess i went for the middle ground. ;)

Regards, Danny

wouldn't the middle be average dan?