Username Info

djzoso

Throughout 'The Blitz' I made sure the good people of London and Coventry never had to go without frozen pollock fillets and prawn rings, a fact that was recognised by Her Majesty The Queen.

Hi sirchris,

You need not have bothered about the "good people of London" for they would have taken what they needed, still do :o, and i have my old nan's word for that, i cant speak for the good "people of coventry though".

Pollock fillets and prawn rings, now no one ever told me about them, rock and chips were all people for that time talk about, and jellied eels.

Regards, Danny

My user name is easy to figure out:

Ohio is the "Buckeye state". I graduated from The Ohio State University (so did my husband, and my boys are current students there). Ohio State's team nickname is "The Buckeyes". And I am an Optometrist (eye doctor). Hence, BUCK'EYE' DOC. smile.gif

And if you are wondering what a buckeye is? It is a tree, also known as a "horse chestnut" tree. The fruit of the tree is a nut called a buckeye.

http://www.ohio-nature.com/buckeye-tree.html

My user name is easy to figure out:

Ohio is the "Buckeye state". I graduated from The Ohio State University (so did my husband, and my boys are current students there). Ohio State's team nickname is "The Buckeyes". And I am an Optometrist (eye doctor). Hence, BUCK'EYE' DOC. smile.gif

And if you are wondering what a buckeye is? It is a tree, also known as a "horse chestnut" tree. The fruit of the tree is a nut called a buckeye.

http://www.ohio-nature.com/buckeye-tree.html

so you doc have a family of buckeyes cool

I'm a Diesel Engine Technician thus Dzldoccool.gif

DIESEL.jpg

Cool pic Dzdoc! I've been working on cars and light duty truck's for ever, did one year of a two year course at the local tech school in the 1980's. I had to put an O2 sensor in my Chevrolet Cavalier this past week, dam, 150 buck's for the right part from the dealer!! I hate working on car's!!

Archived