Username Info

djzoso

My user name is easy to figure out:

Ohio is the "Buckeye state". I graduated from The Ohio State University (so did my husband, and my boys are current students there). Ohio State's team nickname is "The Buckeyes". And I am an Optometrist (eye doctor). Hence, BUCK'EYE' DOC. smile.gif

And if you are wondering what a buckeye is? It is a tree, also known as a "horse chestnut" tree. The fruit of the tree is a nut called a buckeye.

http://www.ohio-natu...ckeye-tree.html

Hi Doc, looks like a "Conker" to me. ;)

Regards, Danny

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conkers

buckeye-tree-nut-med.jpg

Gospel Zone is the name of my favorite Shadows Of Knight song. It's one of those songs that never mentions it's title in the words. The song is not about religion, it has suggestive words and has a beat that sounds somewhere in between Bo Diddly and the Stones "The Last Time". There's also some subtle-tasteful feedback in there.

Hi Doc, looks like a "Conker" to me. wink.gif

Regards, Danny

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conkers

buckeye-tree-nut-med.jpg

Hi Danny,

LOL, looks like a conker to me, too!

When I was taking a jaunting cart ride through the Killarney national forrest in Ireland, there were many Buckeye trees there. I said something to the driver about the tree being the state tree of Ohio in the US, and he told me that in Ireland the tree is called a "horse chestnut" tree, and that children play a game using the nuts of the tree. Looks like the game could be a bit dangerous if the shards fly into your eye. I bet alot of kids have their eyes injured by that game of conkers.

Thanks for the link and the interesting info. smile.gif

Hi Danny,

LOL, looks like a conker to me, too!

When I was taking a jaunting cart ride through the Killarney national forrest in Ireland, there were many Buckeye trees there. I said something to the driver about the tree being the state tree of Ohio in the US, and he told me that in Ireland the tree is called a "horse chestnut" tree, and that children play a game using the nuts of the tree. Looks like the game could be a bit dangerous if the shards fly into your eye. I bet alot of kids have their eyes injured by that game of conkers.

Thanks for the link and the interesting info. smile.gif

Hi Doc,

Better they knock a few teeth out then? at least it would keep you in business. :lol:

I used to play Conkers ever Autumn, only injury i can remember is bruised knuckles when somebody missed the Conker.

Regards, Danny

When it came to choosing a screename it came down to either: Del Zeppnile or DIE-ALL-YOU-DUMBASS-LIBERAL-ASSCLOWN-FILTHY-PEICES-OF-DOG-SHIT

So since 'Del Zeppnile' was more in theme with the forum... I picked that.

...Besides, DIE-ALL-YOU-DUMBASS-LIBERAL-ASSCLOWN-FILTHY-PEICES-OF-DOG-SHIT is my real name.

When it came to choosing a screename it came down to either: Del Zeppnile or DIE-ALL-YOU-DUMBASS-LIBERAL-ASSCLOWN-FILTHY-PEICES-OF-DOG-SHIT

...Besides, DIE-ALL-YOU-DUMBASS-LIBERAL-ASSCLOWN-FILTHY-PEICES-OF-DOG-SHIT is my real name.

Why don't you tell us what you really think?tongue.gif

Life is a Bitch! when they're in your way!laugh.gif

I love A Clockwork Orange (both the movie and the book) and I love Zep's Tangerine. (Well, actually I've always liked tangerines better than oranges - so Tangerine has a double meaning.)

Clockwork Orange is an awesome movie from one of my favorite directors Stanley Kubrick

Clockwork tangerine is an awesome username, good choice

I was a former D.J. (hated it but it got me my zeppelin C.D.'s and tees) and zoso is pertty self explanatory. how about everybody else?

I do believe that the user-name I chose is most obvious. I used to have LZ-ZOSO as my license plate back in the mid 1990's when I lived in St. Louis. Now I live in Dallas, Texas and have just a state issued license plate. I do, however, still have my Missouri plate, LZ-ZOSO, displayed in my room. One day soon I am gonna see if I can get LZ-ZOSO as my Texas plate.

I chose my because it just happened that at the time I was listening to Led Zeppelin IV and "Black Dog". I just put 90 because 1990 is the year I was born in. I just didn't know what to choose. It was probably just a lack of my inspiration. :D

Archived