unhappy

claudia

Hi to all LZ-Fan, I am new here, have read a lot already and now I want to write myself too. Sorry for my English, but I am from Austria...

I feel worse every day, I think of monday and I feel so unhappy because I cannot see them live.

I adore Robert Plant, he means so much to me - I am crazy about him, really crazy! Madly in love...

Does someone here know if Jimmy PAGE (corrected it, thanks TheBulle) is marrierd? Children?

What about Robert Plant? I know he was marrierd for 15 years but is divorced.

And where do they live?

I would be happy if someone could tell me.

Hi!

I think you mean Jimmy PAGE!

I believe they both have a lady in their life...and frankly its none of our business.

As for where they live...again its really none of our business. We don't have to know where they live. They have the right to have a private life. They don't need weird fans stalking them, you know? lol

Anyway, welcome to the board. :)

Hi!

I think you mean Jimmy PAGE!

I believe they both have a lady in their life...and frankly its none of our business.

As for where they live...again its really none of our business. We don't have to know where they live. They have the right to have a private life. They don't need weird fans stalking them, you know? lol

Anyway, welcome to the board. :)

Man did you ever hit that right on the nose :)

Man did you ever hit that right on the nose :)

Yeah...I know...Hope I wasn't too hard. I do have a tendency to speak my mind without thinking. I just can't stand not being honest you know? That way, people always know what I'm thinking. No hypocrisy. When I dislike something I just say it and set things straight and that way I'll never have an ulcer. lol :)

• 3 weeks later...
Hi to all LZ-Fan, I am new here, have read a lot already and now I want to write myself too. Sorry for my English, but I am from Austria...

I feel worse every day, I think of monday and I feel so unhappy because I cannot see them live.

I adore Robert Plant, he means so much to me - I am crazy about him, really crazy! Madly in love...

Does someone here know if Jimmy PAGE (corrected it, thanks TheBulle) is marrierd? Children?

And where do they live?

Actually I know exactly where they live and have all their cell phone numbers, email adress's etc...its all in the music....just listen really really hard and the tune will come to you at last.

Their address's wont do you any good unless your idea of meeting them is in a legal court room for trusspassing on their privacy, same with calling them on the phone...so unless your willing to spend time in jail just to touch them, I'd stick with their music if I were you.

The problem isnt where do they live or what is their phone number. The problem is what on earth would we have to say to them, that they would really give a hoot or the time to answer anything. We are only two of at least 40 million people that like them.

Can't imagine having 40 million people that just want to swing by and say hi!

And where do they live?

Robert Plant is basically married to everyone and I'm sure he'll make room for you, too. But you're right, he's not always around; wanderlust beckons him ever onward. Like a travelling firefly he roams and he would never be happy cooped up in a jar. C'est la vie.

And where do they live?

\\i know they are happy with the women they have, and their private lives are just that private, they gave us beautiful music, and we are devoted fans, and I really think they deserve to have privacy, in their personal lives. :)

That does not stopping me loving ROBERT PLANT and hoping to meet him one day!

I don't think they have a problem with fans who are interested in their private life, thats normal!

I'm sure they doesn't have problems with fans, and i know Plant has a really good communication with fans during his performances (not just Led Zeppelin concerts, The Strange Sensation, etc.). But can you imagine what would be if he had been tried to please whole fans who wants to meet him for almost 40 years?

Yeah...I know...Hope I wasn't too hard. I do have a tendency to speak my mind without thinking. I just can't stand not being honest you know? That way, people always know what I'm thinking. No hypocrisy. When I dislike something I just say it and set things straight and that way I'll never have an ulcer.

I can absolutely follow you, brother in arms! But tell you what? I learned that nobody ever really asks for being honest. Telling the dismantled truth is just as futile than perfectionism... :console:

Yeah, Claudia - so let's hope you won't hope your entire life you'll meet Robert Plant one day! Enjoy the music and if you can't stand it any more try to get some ease in kissing tiny flowers!

And this is a native special for Claudia only:

Und lass' dir g'sagt sei von am bayerischen Madl: lass' richtig krachen im Leben und versteck' dein Kopf ned zwischen de Wolken! Guatgehlassn und g’schmeidig bleim! ... Wenn´s eng werd´ bei-ananda bleim.... Wenn´s eckig werd´ - a bissal reim .... Nachad draaht´s se´s wieda d´ Scheim...

G'freit mi, dass du hier im Board bist!

Aber Mädel sei g'scheid

Nimm' an Buam der di g'freit

Und lass' den Oana, den Kloana

Am Saustalldiardl dro loana!

LOL

Tinkerbell

• 2 weeks later...
Actually I know exactly where they live and have all their cell phone numbers, email adress's etc...its all in the music....just listen really really hard and the tune will come to you at last.

Their address's wont do you any good unless your idea of meeting them is in a legal court room for trusspassing on their privacy, same with calling them on the phone...so unless your willing to spend time in jail just to touch them, I'd stick with their music if I were you.

The problem isnt where do they live or what is their phone number. The problem is what on earth would we have to say to them, that they would really give a hoot or the time to answer anything. We are only two of at least 40 million people that like them.

What do you mean? Their phone numbers and adresses are in their music? Did you get it out of their music?

Jimmy Page is currently married to a woman named Jimena Page. Jimena has done some great work for the children of Brazil and her and Jimmy have been happily married for quite some time.

I think JP might live in Brazil. Yes, they have children.

I'm not as Robert savy. I'm a Page fan :) but I heard Robert talk about his 'true love' who wasn't even born when Achilles Last Stand was released (1976). That was on the 2003 Led Zeppelin DVD(I think) so not sure if that is still his 'true love' or not.

When I seen Plant in concert in the 90's(Fate of Nations tour), he sat on the edge of the stage and signed autographs while this huge line started and he chatted freely. He invited everyone to a local bar he was going to after. He is very approchable and very likable.

Get some Led Zeppelin books. Go to some Plant concerts. :)

I think this was a little harsh. The poster didn't ask for personal information of that nature. She only expressed that she hoped one day to meet someone she admires. You reacted as if to a stalker. I don't see that in her post. I don't know who you are. Perhaps we know each other! :lol: I just don't read this person's post the way you do, I guess. Cheers.

Welcome Claudia! Hopefully someday you'll get that autograph! At a show or a meet-and-greet of course. I don't see from your post that you'd be knocking on the doors of people's homes, because that would be wrong, naturally. :wave:

As for Robert's marriage to Maureen, it ended (amicably) in the early 80s. Jimmy's relationship with Jimena is private and I won't post about it here. These things become public topics when they are a matter of public record. Until then it's private and I won't speak to what I know or don't know.

I should have really gone down to the O2...but money prevented me from being there. Hopefully I will meet some of the Zeppelin one day! :thumbsup:

Amen, I am trying to figure what I will say to them, that is if I am still concious or capable of moving my mouth to pronounce words.

Jimmy Page is currently married to a woman named Jimena Page. Jimena has done some great work for the children of Brazil and her and Jimmy have been happily married for quite some time.

I think JP might live in Brazil. Yes, they have children.

I'm not as Robert savy. I'm a Page fan :) but I heard Robert talk about his 'true love' who wasn't even born when Achilles Last Stand was released (1976). That was on the 2003 Led Zeppelin DVD(I think) so not sure if that is still his 'true love' or not.

When I seen Plant in concert in the 90's(Fate of Nations tour), he sat on the edge of the stage and signed autographs while this huge line started and he chatted freely. He invited everyone to a local bar he was going to after. He is very approchable and very likable.

Get some Led Zeppelin books. Go to some Plant concerts. :)

THANK YOU!!!!!!! :thanku: :thanku: :thanku: :thanku:

I'm never going to forget that!!!!!!!!!!! You helped me very much!!! Thanks!! :D

Edit: :thanku: :thanku: :thanku: I would luve to post more of them, but it won't let me

THANK YOU!!!!!!! :thanku::thanku::thanku::thanku:

I'm never going to forget that!!!!!!!!!!! You helped me very much!!! Thanks!! :D

Edit: :thanku::thanku::thanku: I would luve to post more of them, but it won't let me

You're very welcome.

Hope you get to meet RP someday. :)

Archived