What show or live song are you listening to now?

Misfit

On 8/31/2022 at 5:54 AM, paul carruthers said:

The No Quarter on this show is sizzlin'....

I thought I'd give this one a go, but saw the lead in is Kashmir and so listened to that first to get a sense of how they were cooking. With the exception of Jimmy going quiet in the middle breakdown (almost sounds like he turned his guitar down and was trying out an idea to me. Which is probably wrong as this is roughly 20 shows in playing Kashmir) - this Kashmir is a MONSTER. Even Percy seems impressed at the end (he sounds delighted.)

JPJ on the bass following Page at the end sounded phenomenal. Especially considering how he is simultaneously murdering the keys.

ok, so NQ is also a monster. There are quite a few moments where Jimmy is equivalent to his best ever playing. No one else plays anything like that I've ever heard (granted, that's far from a lot). That whole breakdown too. How smooth Jimmy comes in as if he doesn't want to change or interrupt JPJ's flow, but go with that somewhere. Bonzo underneath. Jeeeez.

Edited by rm2551