What show or live song are you listening to now?

Misfit

^^^Grove? Is Plant planting something? Why are people so sloppy/lazy when uploading on the internet?

Although it probably is a case of slop, I think a lot of these mis-spelled or renamed videos are users protecting themselves, and hiding the videos in fear of copyright infringement.

Like these two videos for example:

Edited by lipslikecherries

Although it probably is a case of slop, I think a lot of these mis-spelled or renamed videos are users protecting themselves, and hiding the videos in fear of copyright infringement.

Like these two videos for example:

Not sure what point you're trying to make. Both those videos are spelled properly and they play fine. If the uploader is trying to outsmart the lawyers, then they would use a fake band name like Whoopie Cushion instead of Led Zeppelin to throw them off the track.

I happen to know several fake names Led Zeppelin videos are filed under but I won't say here, as I don't want them removed. There are also more clever ways to hide song titles than simply misspelling the word 'groove'.

Not sure what point you're trying to make. Both those videos are spelled properly and they play fine. If the uploader is trying to outsmart the lawyers, then they would use a fake band name like Whoopie Cushion instead of Led Zeppelin to throw them off the track.

I happen to know several fake names Led Zeppelin videos are filed under but I won't say here, as I don't want them removed. There are also more clever ways to hide song titles than simply misspelling the word 'groove'.

I don't think you listened to both videos before replying with your post, Strider. There's something noticeably off in one of the videos and I find it strange that a lifelong fan such as yourself didn't catch it. Also, this song isn't called 'Stick Again'.

Are you referring to names such as The Nobs? Why shouldn't these videos be pulled from YouTube? The remasters were posted on YT within a week of their releases. Is the dedication and time Led Zeppelin put into their work free? Does Jimmy Page and the engineers etc of the remasters not have right to be compensated for their time and work?

I don't think you listened to both videos before replying with your post, Strider. There's something noticeably off in one of the videos and I find it strange that a lifelong fan such as yourself didn't catch it. Also, this song isn't called 'Stick Again'.

Are you referring to names such as The Nobs? Why shouldn't these videos be pulled from YouTube? The remasters were posted on YT within a week of their releases. Is the dedication and time Led Zeppelin put into their work free? Does Jimmy Page and the engineers etc of the remasters not have right to be compensated for their time and work?

No I didn't listen to the videos all the way thru. I only listened a few seconds to each one. Ahhh, Stick Again...missed that haha.

The videos I am referring to are not officially released songs. When I listen to Led Zeppelin on YouTube it is live stuff.

No I didn't listen to the videos all the way thru. I only listened a few seconds to each one. Ahhh, Stick Again...missed that haha.

The videos I am referring to are not officially released songs. When I listen to Led Zeppelin on YouTube it is live stuff.

I understand. If they haven't been officially released then who owns the copyright?

I caught the differences. The first video is played slower, and the second video is misspelled.

John Paul Jones - The Joint, Las Vegas November 1st, 1999.

Dude, this is funky...It appears you and I have attended several of the same shows in the Phoenix area over the years including the JPJ at The Joint. That was a monster show in a great venue. I saw Sting at Mesa Amphitheatre the night before, drove directly from that show up to Vegas for the JPJ show and damn was it worth it. I would later see JPJ open for King Crimson a few years later at the Herberger I believe. Did you go to that show as well Luvlz2?

I love small venues with a nice, accessible bar.

Vienna 1980 and the WLL encore is really strong and unique. Sounds like Page is playing both the guitar & the Theramin at the same time and his licks are fluid as hell. Love what he did with the solo coming out of the middle section.

Except for the horrible All My Love (just sounds sluggish and un-rehearsed), the rest of the set is great, very good show.

Ps. Don't forget the dinosaur...